3 Pages123Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:36:58 AM(UTC)
SERIES 25 CONTENT UPDATE INFO

SEASONS

• Summer: July 30 - August 6
  • Autumn: August 6 - 13
  • Winter: August 13 - 20
  • Spring: August 20 - 27

#TORBENTUESDAY TEASER

#TorbenTuesday is a clue provided by Playground Games about upcoming cars or content:
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
Summer is finally here, well, not everywhere! At least that's what I've read.
What is this?
"High rank at sea, holds a group for jungle kings
85 in 96? Hella yellah
A racing lion with snarling nostrils"

LIVESTREAMS

July 23: Forza Monthly has been announced^ and the Series 25 Update livestream is scheduled to precede it as a half hour show this month. All times are Pacific.
10:30am - Series 25 Update
11:00am - Forza Monthly

With Mixer.com/Forza shut down, be sure to follow www.twitch.tv/Forza and check www.YouTube.com/user/Turn10Studios for any planned streams.

NEW CARS

TBA with the livestreams or written announcement, see the #TorbenTuesday clues.

NEW FEATURES

TBA

CONTENT UPDATE / RELEASE NOTES

The typical pattern is for a series content update to release on Tuesday or Wednesday prior to the Summer season, so ETA would be by July 29th. Release Notes are published at Forza Support:
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/sections/360000354527-Release-Notes-and-Known-Issues

Edited by user Friday, July 24, 2020 7:18:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 12:00:27 PM(UTC)
Livestreams - July 27

Quote:
Make sure you're following Forza on Twitch to get notified when we're live for the @WeArePlayground Series 25 livestream! Tomorrow at http://Twitch.tv/Forza.
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1287432504643915780

Quote:
We're excited for Forza Horizon to come to the Xbox Series X. In the meantime, get all the latest info this coming Monday as part of Forza Monthly, live at http://twitch.tv/Forza.
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1286722831812890624

Edited by user Sunday, July 26, 2020 9:10:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 7:21:23 PM(UTC)
okay
#4 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 7:44:48 PM(UTC)
Forza Monthly - July 27

Quote:
We're excited for Forza Horizon to come to the Xbox Series X. In the meantime, get all the latest info this coming Monday as part of Forza Monthly, live at http://twitch.tv/Forza.
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1286722831812890624

Considering that Forza Motorsport isn’t out for awhile and the statement above, it’ll be interesting to see how long they (PGG and Microsoft) support Horizon 4. It’ll be even more interesting to see if they feel obligated to increase the present limits on tunes/routes/cars/etc.

By the way, Max, are you the only one left to do the moderating around here??? I noticed Dragnet isn’t ranked as a moderator anymore (NEVER thought I’d ever see that). Anyone else still helping you? Seems that even more of the old guard is disappearing.

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 11:29:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
Considering that Forza Motorsport isn’t out for awhile and the statement above, it’ll be interesting to see how long they (PGG and Microsoft) support Horizon 4. It’ll be even more interesting to see if they feel obligated to increase the present limits on tunes/routes/cars/etc.

I will bet you dollars to donuts that there will be *no* further improvements of any kind, whether for save files or otherwise. I'm not certain, but I thought they had even gone so far as to say in a past broadcast that it was impossible or something final to that effect. And as far as the service end date goes, my gut tells me it's a LOT closer than we may realize and be ready for. I really hope they give us at least a month's notice to the kill date and to not just spring it on us.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2020 4:52:41 PM(UTC)
kill date = gifts

ya im a grandmaster cough ill be over at the forzathon shop

Edited by user Saturday, July 25, 2020 4:53:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 9:45:30 AM(UTC)

It's a Australian themed series with Australian event callbacks and three new cars:
1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
2011 HSV GTS
1996 HSV GTSR

The "Welcome Pack" is a $2.99 DLC for new players that is included in the Ultimate Add-Ons Pack. It includes a group of cars from the game roster and the Sunflower Meadows player house to get new players running.
Ferrari F50
Jeep CJ5
2016 Hoonigan Focus
2017 Ford GT
Baja rally
Subaru rally car
Porsche 718 RS60
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Also, Tommy Bargains is back in the #Forzathon Shop. Look for deals each day from the 30th of July through 5th of August.

No major fixes or tweaks in this update.

"We are aiming to" increase the garage limit in Series 26 along with car reset timing.

Edited by user Monday, July 27, 2020 9:57:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:08:07 AM(UTC)
The Season 26 garage limit increase and rollover reset fix for Season 26 is good news. Great.

By the way PG, are you guys really working on the body kit update?
We've been waiting for this update for over a year now. And finally they have stopped even talking about this update.
It's too hard to keep waiting in anticipation for an update that never comes every month.
#9 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:24:43 AM(UTC)
No 120 FPS :( What's the point of new 60 FPS if we already have it? Why Dirt 5 can have it?
 3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:29:32 AM(UTC)

"We are aiming to" increase the garage limit in Series 26 along with car reset timing.

Yes!

One of my biggest most recent gripes about the game is the reset timing.

I've never hit the garage limit, but I've been anxiously close for a while now.
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 11:37:38 AM(UTC)
For me, adding cars & welcome cars pack is kind of artificial breathing assistance. Looks like big brother FM is not sharing resources power pack/possibly stole those of FH.

That said, car reset update removed and garage enhanced, is sign of some info going from player base to team which is a good thing ( ask lot , expect ultimate little )

I have to admit I am lost by this ray tracing thing, if there is one single thing I have never considered as an issue with FH it is graphics quality. Just removing the car reset update they did will bring back 10 times more fun than ray tracing could add.

1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 11:39:38 AM(UTC)
Is ranked ranked team adventure points gotta be fixed yet?
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 12:36:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
No 120 FPS :( What's the point of new 60 FPS if we already have it? Why Dirt 5 can have it?

FH4's physics don't work properly on PC past 60fps. Some tunes of cars are way down on top speed if you run the game above 60fps. My PC can happily run the game at 120fps, but I run it at 60fps for this reason.
#14 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 1:12:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

FH4's physics don't work properly on PC past 60fps. Some tunes of cars are way down on top speed if you run the game above 60fps. My PC can happily run the game at 120fps, but I run it at 60fps for this reason.

Yeah, I think it's for 30 FPS too. It works a bit different on 30 FPS on consoles.

What cars do you mean? If you mean broken cars with speed glitch they can remove it easily with some patch.
#15 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 1:53:17 PM(UTC)

Yeah, I think it's for 30 FPS too. It works a bit different on 30 FPS on consoles.

What cars do you mean? If you mean broken cars with speed glitch they can remove it easily with some patch.

Like the DJ Lime tune for the 599 XX Evo. It goes a lot faster on a PC at 60fps than higher fps. On a PC at 30fps it does the same speed as at 60fps.
#16 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 3:08:29 PM(UTC)

Like the DJ Lime tune for the 599 XX Evo. It goes a lot faster on a PC at 60fps than higher fps. On a PC at 30fps it does the same speed as at 60fps.

It's a bug, they can remove it. It destroys my speed traps because kids use it. But it's interesting it has same speed on PC because some of my friends has much higher speeds than me. It must be broken completely.
#17 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 8:06:33 PM(UTC)
Lame only 3 cars that have already been in FH3. what about all the other cars in the LEAKED CAR LIST. also GRID and THE CREW have the JESKO why can't forza ? getting a bit stale might go play the crew more fun at this point.
#18 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 9:54:36 PM(UTC)
This Holden's cars is very good. Thanks you. 😍
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:20:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wodanswolf45 Go to Quoted Post
Lame only 3 cars that have already been in FH3. what about all the other cars in the LEAKED CAR LIST. also GRID and THE CREW have the JESKO why can't forza ? getting a bit stale might go play the crew more fun at this point.

There are factors in getting cars into FH4 & other games. Licensing, cost, and a vehicle like that, might take a bit to be able to get one to model for the game. Perhaps T10/PG might not have plans on putting it in, and not everyone cares about super & hypercars you know. So if it is getting somewhat dull for you, fair enough, go and do that then. My personal opinon & some others as well, it doesn't matter if it makes it in or not. On another note, from one of the clues proivded i had a feeling the VS GTS-R would come through, 85 built in 1996 which goes with the 85 & 96 part of the clue, and the "hellah yella" one indicates the color, the GTS-R only being in that yellow. And am happy to see them come through again too, having the E3 GTS (that is the newest one of the three) on the open road will be a nice thing too.
#20 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:20:56 PM(UTC)
Double post by accident there

Edited by user Monday, July 27, 2020 10:21:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 11:41:55 PM(UTC)
the toyota celica 1992 iz in series 25....thats a 20 million dolar auction car....

ad to that the 1994 celica....

and the porsche emory 356 iz another good find....

the ford puma to

3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:47:38 AM(UTC)
So...garage slots?

I think the community is waiting for more tune and livery slots as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:49:15 AM(UTC)
Is no one else worried they'll break the game again with the garage limit update? I'd almost prefer they leave it alone.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:59:52 AM(UTC)
LOL, sure, but I will start it after people here :D
#25 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:08:34 AM(UTC)
Now thats a boring update this time.

All cars from Forza 7 😴😴😴

But hey, they already messed it up with Forza 8 not being avaible in 2020.
Lets continue their downfall and NO an upgrade for HZ4 won‘t sell me a Series X.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error