4 Pages1234PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
#51 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:29:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events Autumn - Percents, Tunes and Rewards - Until 16/07/20 - SERIES 24
50% Autumn: MCLAREN 12C COUPE 2011
80% Autumn: ROSSION Q1 2010
50% Series 24: CADILLAC XTS LIMOUSINE 2013
80% Series 24: LAMBORGHINI HURACAN PERFORMANTE

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards

https://i.imgur.com/EFtliY1.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 16/07/20 ** SERIES 24 ** Autumn Season

https://i.imgur.com/80nwTKp.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge:
Take a photo of any Hoonigan Car at the Express North Rail Yard
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune LOTUS 3 ELEVEN 2016:..... 107 654 320

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Fords in Fall
Reward: Ford XB Falcon GT 1973
Code Tune FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 1969:..... 211 858 533

Ps.:
Mudkickers water is no problem

E) Playground Games: Autumn
Reward: Mercedes-Benz E63 S 2018
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune BMW M5 2009:..... 106 776 887

F) Danger Sign: Arthur's Seat
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:..... 144 611 806

G) Speed Trap: Peak Moor
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 187 290 668

H) Speed Zone: Lakeshore
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014:..... 144 611 806

I) Championship: Up Your Street
Reward: Ford GT70 1970
Code Tune FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA 2007:..... 572 278 235

J) Championship: Hard at Work
Reward: Porsche Macan Turbo 2019
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG R50 2008:..... 241 008 785

K) Championship: Coasting It
Reward: Ford F-150 SVT Ford Raptor 2011
Code Tune HONDA RIDGELINE BAJA TROPHY TRUCK 2015:..... 581 239 776

PS.: Also available on Twitter and https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts every season change

I hope this helps you to do the challenges



Thanks for all the info mate, im stuggling on the up your street, hate night time racing, other cars are rapid around those tight village bends. Using the Lambo Huracan but need to try something else so ill try the Ferrari with your tune.

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#52 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:03:28 PM(UTC)
The Huracan should be better than any Ferrari I’d have thought. Try the tune by skyinfin for the Huracan if the Ferrari doesn’t work for you - it’s the best Huracan tune I’ve found.
Rank: Driver's License
#53 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 2:44:55 PM(UTC)
Anyone else have their summer photo challenge switch from complete to expired and lose the 3% for it toward the summer season?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#54 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 9:51:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else have their summer photo challenge switch from complete to expired and lose the 3% for it toward the summer season?


This happens only in the dlcs fortune Island and lego (it's a little bug), if you come back in main land you have back your 3%
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:14:44 PM(UTC)
ran the trail with the f100, 2017 raptor, ranger raptor, and both broncos.

i enjoyed running the broncos the most. the fact that the BJ looks so cool is just icing on the cake.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#56 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:15:02 PM(UTC)
dbl post

Edited by user Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:15:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#57 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:26:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
This happens only in the dlcs fortune Island and lego (it's a little bug), if you come back in main land you have back your 3%

That's odd, because I only played on the mainland earlier, and the Hoonigan challenge for this week was completed. However, I don't remember if the last time I had played I quit while in one of the DLCs. I just started the game up, last week's photo challenge was expired, but this week's was completed. Went to Fortune Island, Hoonigan completion cleared, returned to mainland, Hoonigan complete, last week's still expired. Same thing happened going to Lego and back.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:37:05 PM(UTC)
Ok, so I was having fun running a couple of Fords through the Trial and figured I would compare them side by side through Rivals. I noticed a few things: one, my times don't vary by a whole lot so consistency is a good thing, and two, my word, you guys are like 6 and 7 stars! Why am I even here?!?! lol

So the events are: Mudkicker's, Lakehurst, and Tarn Hows. I ran each car 5 laps and took the best non-flagged lap.

The cars are: '32 Coupe, '56 F100, '65 Mustang, '75 Bronco, and just did up a '46 Wagon for laughs.

The '32 Five-Window Coupe placed 2nd, 2nd, and 4th
The '56 F100 placed 5th, 3rd, and 3rd
The '65 Mustang placed 4th, 4th, and 5th
The '75 Bronco took 1st, 5th, and 1st
And the '46 Wagon claimed 3rd, 1st, and 2nd

I knew the Bronco was fast, but didn't realize it was even quicker than the Coupe. At Lakehurst, I had problems getting a clean lap. The Bronco turns in quickly so I kept cutting the banner at one of two turns and that would kill the lap. Might pull a little off of that and see how that affects it. The surprise though was the Wagon. It was stable, very grippy, and forgiving so you spent very little time navigating turns or dealing with loose terrain. Overall it ran the best of all of them, though with a minor tweak, I feel the Bronco would take the top spot.

Oh, 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon Tune: 144 370 823
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#59 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 1:26:30 AM(UTC)
If you're having trouble on Trial try the '75 Bronco with my tune.
Share Code 730 958 082
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#60 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 1:26:45 AM(UTC)
If you're having trouble on Trial try the '75 Bronco with my tune.
Share Code 730 958 082
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#61 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 1:27:24 AM(UTC)
If you're having trouble on Trial try the '75 Bronco with my tune.
Share Code 730 958 082
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#62 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 1:27:47 AM(UTC)
If you're having trouble on Trial try the '75 Bronco with my tune.
Share Code 730 958 082
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#63 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 1:29:54 AM(UTC)
If you're having trouble on Trial try the '75 Bronco with my tune.
Share Code 730 958 082
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#64 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 2:17:52 AM(UTC)
If you're having trouble on Trial try the '75 Bronco with my tune.
Share Code 730 958 082
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#65 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 2:41:19 AM(UTC)
test
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 5:04:25 AM(UTC)
I don't know if it is the same with everyone else but regarding the multiple posts: any comment I make brings me to an error message. We all know this. But my post still goes anyway. So I page back and it either shows my comment or I reload and it's there. So far without fail. So are the multiple posts because you are resubmitting due to the error message, or is it repopulating on its own? Not on topic I know, but it seemed relevant.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#67 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 5:29:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, so I was having fun running a couple of Fords through the Trial and figured I would compare them side by side through Rivals. I noticed a few things: one, my times don't vary by a whole lot so consistency is a good thing, and two, my word, you guys are like 6 and 7 stars! Why am I even here?!?! lol

So the events are: Mudkicker's, Lakehurst, and Tarn Hows. I ran each car 5 laps and took the best non-flagged lap.

The cars are: '32 Coupe, '56 F100, '65 Mustang, '75 Bronco, and just did up a '46 Wagon for laughs.

The '32 Five-Window Coupe placed 2nd, 2nd, and 4th
The '56 F100 placed 5th, 3rd, and 3rd
The '65 Mustang placed 4th, 4th, and 5th
The '75 Bronco took 1st, 5th, and 1st
And the '46 Wagon claimed 3rd, 1st, and 2nd

I knew the Bronco was fast, but didn't realize it was even quicker than the Coupe. At Lakehurst, I had problems getting a clean lap. The Bronco turns in quickly so I kept cutting the banner at one of two turns and that would kill the lap. Might pull a little off of that and see how that affects it. The surprise though was the Wagon. It was stable, very grippy, and forgiving so you spent very little time navigating turns or dealing with loose terrain. Overall it ran the best of all of them, though with a minor tweak, I feel the Bronco would take the top spot.

Oh, 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon Tune: 144 370 823


Interesting results. I’ll try and have a go at these Rivals events later as well, and add Bree’s Roadster and the two Raptors, and set out results. I don’t think I’ve ran any of these events that seriously in Rivals so hopefully will move me up a few positions!

Rank: Racing Permit
#68 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 5:38:36 AM(UTC)
For the Trial my 86 Escort RS Turbo worked very well. Easily won 1st and 3rd (someone on my team took me out at the last turn for the 2nd). Not super quick on the pavement, but 99% full throttle through all the dirt. (I don't share too many tunes, but this one was great, so give it a try).

170 615 591

Edited by user Monday, July 13, 2020 5:39:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#69 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 5:43:11 AM(UTC)
Love the Trial this week. Ran it multiple times, my best tune if you are struggling is for an Escort 73, share code is 173 252 477.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#70 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 11:48:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
The Huracan should be better than any Ferrari I’d have thought. Try the tune by skyinfin for the Huracan if the Ferrari doesn’t work for you - it’s the best Huracan tune I’ve found.


Cheers Jezza the Huracan did it in the end. The Ferrari just didnt have the pace to keep up with the AI. Still found the racing hard with those tight bends as the AI didnt miss a beat wih taking the bends and tight corners, not to mention oncoming traffic etc. I seemed to lock up a lot coming in hot but AI just powers around the bends. But thats what its all about, a decent challenge, got there in the end.

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#71 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 12:19:14 PM(UTC)
I've been playing around with few Fords and at the end Five Window coupe felt best and was also fastest of non dlc cars, only beaten by Roadseter

Edited by user Monday, July 13, 2020 2:58:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 5:42:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, so I was having fun running a couple of Fords through the Trial and figured I would compare them side by side through Rivals. I noticed a few things: one, my times don't vary by a whole lot so consistency is a good thing, and two, my word, you guys are like 6 and 7 stars! Why am I even here?!?! lol

So the events are: Mudkicker's, Lakehurst, and Tarn Hows. I ran each car 5 laps and took the best non-flagged lap.

The '32 Five-Window Coupe placed 2nd, 2nd, and 4th
The '56 F100 placed 5th, 3rd, and 3rd
The '65 Mustang placed 4th, 4th, and 5th
The '75 Bronco took 1st, 5th, and 1st
And the '46 Wagon claimed 3rd, 1st, and 2nd

Oh, 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon Tune: 144 370 823


Interesting results. I’ll try and have a go at these Rivals events later as well, and add Bree’s Roadster and the two Raptors, and set out results. I don’t think I’ve ran any of these events that seriously in Rivals so hopefully will move me up a few positions!



Only had time to try Mudkickers today. Did 3 laps each. Results were:

Bronco -54.1
Bar-Ja Bronco - 55.0
32 Coupe - 55.3
Roadster - 55.5
Raptor 11 - 55.6
46 Station Wagon - 56.4
Capri - 59.3

Given I won using the Capri when I did the trial, it shows the standard was pretty low! Bronco, Coupe and Station Wagon were using your tunes. I see Rayne has done 53.5 using the B-J Bronco so I probably need to find a better tune for that one. Will try the other tracks tomorrow.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#73 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 9:00:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Only had time to try Mudkickers today. Did 3 laps each. Results were:

Bronco -54.1
Bar-Ja Bronco - 55.0
32 Coupe - 55.3
Roadster - 55.5
Raptor 11 - 55.6
46 Station Wagon - 56.4
Capri - 59.3

Given I won using the Capri when I did the trial, it shows the standard was pretty low! Bronco, Coupe and Station Wagon were using your tunes. I see Rayne has done 53.5 using the B-J Bronco so I probably need to find a better tune for that one. Will try the other tracks tomorrow.



Nice. I think I did a 56.3 in the Bronco, a 56.5 in the Coupe, and 57.2 or 3 in the Wagon. Couldn't break 56 with any of them but I'm still running auto. Probably shave off a little more when I finally switch over to manual. Driving with a controller and buttons is a bit awkward for me but I'm getting better at it.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 9:25:40 PM(UTC)
^^ I also use controller, I swiched to manual (without clutch) few months ago and there's no comparison to automatic. Even your braking improves (cause you can engine brake).
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2020 11:48:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post


Only had time to try Mudkickers today. Did 3 laps each. Results were:

Bronco -54.1
Bar-Ja Bronco - 55.0
32 Coupe - 55.3
Roadster - 55.5
Raptor 11 - 55.6
46 Station Wagon - 56.4
Capri - 59.3

Given I won using the Capri when I did the trial, it shows the standard was pretty low! Bronco, Coupe and Station Wagon were using your tunes. I see Rayne has done 53.5 using the B-J Bronco so I probably need to find a better tune for that one. Will try the other tracks tomorrow.


My BJ-Bronco only works on this track of the Trial though. Mainly due to the awesome ground clearance and the track-fitting stock gearbox. For the other two tracks it's too slow (race brakes, race weight reduction & light Rallye-Engine build).
On top of that it has problems with longer turns like the first at Tarn Hows. The suspension starts rolling over the rear.
Speaking of Tarn Hows:
Don't get fooled by the 56.xxx time of that '17 Raptor high up the leaderboard. I'm convinced it's been done using speed hacks. Uploaded a clip on my profile to show the unrealistic acceleration. The '17 Raptor I used was a full power build with the V8-swap + sports centrifugal. More power isn't possible without breaking B700.

Edited by user Monday, July 13, 2020 11:52:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error