4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 11:56:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4tt83 Go to Quoted Post
Still unsuccessful:

I guess I need to be further back or something, but I thought the car was supposed to be the main subject, not that monstrosity in the background. So much for artistic freedom.

You need to be by the castle ruins.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 1:45:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (B700) Classic Muscle
  • Reward: 1970 Buick GSX (previously available Exclusive model)
  • New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

• I know people don't like PGG. I don't like PGG. Only PGG I do is for playlist. What is the point to still have it in playlist, if only requirement is to participate? Now all you need to do is bump gas/break/steering once in 30 sec to not get disconnected. What a lost of time.
    I dislike that.

PS. I like to earn my win.

Trial was fun. Not too fast, many cars to choose from. Maybe Festival Circuit in stock tires RWD Muscle Car was not most pleasant, but I can already see that I will finish with 30+ trial runs this week.

I did PGG few hours ago. My opinion is unchanged.
    Too bad not everyone know about that change in rules. My PGG went like this -> 6 vs 5, I am in team of 6. Bunch of random PI cars. Mid first round one person in other team quit. We win 1st round. At start of 2nd round two other people left. So we was 6 vs 2 and all we had to do is wait until round ends doing donuts, jumps, etc.. In 3rd round we was playing inverted infected - I was getting infected and running away from people trying to cure me.

Did I finish PGG on first try? Yes. Was it faster, than earlier? Yes and no. Was in many PGG's where other team quit after 1st round. Was in many PGG's that I had to do again. Did I have fun? Not really.

I get the idea standing behind that decision (stop people quitting), but I still don't like it.
    You will still get in teams with people that don't tune their cars + possibly now percentage of them can be even bigger, because "what is the point to tune, if you only need to show up, lets use rental".
    Only plus side of that change is that you are done after 1st try. So, I guess, people that are doing Festival Playlist to get 100% or "get it done and forget it" will be happy.

EDIT: Did one more PGG for comparison. This one was much more fun for some reason (maybe it was different tune), but ended in the same way.
    6 vs 6, half of people in untuned cars (3 vs 3). We won 1st round, so one person left at start of 2nd round. As soon as they figured out they will lose, next two left and other three was doing donuts. 3rd round was just formality. Ended 6 vs 2 people.
    Will it work better in some time? Hard to tell, but definitely more people need to know about this change.

Edited by user Friday, July 3, 2020 2:25:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
    #53 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 2:34:07 PM(UTC)
    If it were plain ordinary online adventure, I would agree. Win, loose, whatever, it's all part of the game. But when it's just for Playlist completion, especially where matchmaking has always been less than perfect, it's not worth it. The penalty for loosing is more than just the bitter taste of defeat. It's the long wait in the queue to have to do it all over again when you'd rather be doing literally anything else in the game. There's too much waiting around just for matchmaking, and finally managing to join a session, only to end up on an underpowered team, and/or have everybody quit, so you know you don't stand a chance, and either have to quit out, or take the loss, so you can queue up to do it all over again. Not to mention that PGG is not well liked by a lot of players. Many of us only do it for playlist completion or if there's a rare prize up. And every time we do, we're reminded why. That one playlist item can take 3 or 4 times longer than any of the others. Under most other circumstances, I can take a loss like a grownup. But if it's more frustrating that it's worth, why even bother? Even the Trial on a bad week is more fun than that.

I've already made the decision to go for 100% some time, just because I've never done it before. And in light of this change, I might finally do it.

You like to earn your wins? That's fair. I get that. But you can still do that all you want in Multiplayer. I'm glad that the Playlist PGG is one-and-done now. I might even do it more often. I might not even complain if they put a rare prize up for it.
    #54 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 2:59:25 PM(UTC)
    I suppose for once PG's poor communication will be beneficial for some for a while, I'm sure even with the knowledge that they only have to complete the seasonal games they would still rather get the reward through going up vs a team that doesn't know about it and ends up losing + quitting early doors.

I'll be staying away still though unless there's a good reward, it isn't worth a few percent playing a mode where I regularly spend more time waiting to find a game + in loading screens than actually playing it.
    #55 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 12:45:49 AM(UTC)
    I think you concetrate too much on that part of me being competetive. Like I said before - I don't like PGG too. I'm also not denying that losing and repeating PGG where not everything depends on you can be frustrating. I was on that boat too. I'm still on that boat too. My point was that Festival Playlist was about challange to get reward.
    To be clear about Festival Playlist - I can't remember if I ever did 100%. Lately I'm not even touching singleplayer events if there is no new car hidden behind it.

To sum it up -> I don't like this decision, but I understand it. Maybe it will bring some nice matches, since everyone will know that there is no pressure.
    Can also end badly in people just participating and moving just enough to not get disconnected, but we will have to wait to find out.

PS. 3 minutes between events is long wait? Or you was adding time of loading screens and games themselves?

Edited by user Saturday, July 4, 2020 12:49:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
    #56 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 1:33:35 AM(UTC)
    OK guys, about trial of this week I can confirm that IMHO the best car with a big advantage on the other is the DLC car Mustang 68. It has a great acceleration with a high speed and good handling, it seems overpowered. With this car, up to now, I won every race of trial that I have done (21). What do you think about?
    #57 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 3:02:22 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
    OK guys, about trial of this week I can confirm that IMHO the best car with a big advantage on the other is the DLC car Mustang 68. It has a great acceleration with a high speed and good handling, it seems overpowered. With this car, up to now, I won every race of trial that I have done (21). What do you think about?

True, before i tuned the '68 myself i had another persons tune on it and got beaten in the Trial by a Toyota GT2000.

The '68 is particuarly good at races 2 and 3 but can be beat depending on driver and tune/car in 1st race but not always.

If you don't have the '68 i would be pointing people toward the Toyota.

I don't know why but low class Trials always seems to bring out the idiot rammers and griefers for some reason? Get in front and stay there and you should be all good.

#58 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 3:23:57 AM(UTC)
    Hi all,

Cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks events. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don't forget to leave a like.

Originally Posted by: WangKeRui Go to Quoted Post
    Online:
    **Trial: "Senior Citizens" | Road Racing | (C600) 1960s
    **Car used: 1966 Hillman Imp (Carpass ~ Autoshow 25,000 Cr)
    **Tune: C600 Road / 867 436 533

A.I. performance, offline/solo is more difficult than that of the trial this week.
    Right first up, this car/tune is not going to win any speed awards, however what it is going to do is dominate the A.I. in the tight cornering circuits on offer in this trial ~ but for the Ashmoor circuit, ... it has two straights which can cause you problems ... Tune is AWD, with vintage tires, no bumpers, no aero, with the wide-body kit option...

**Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (B700) Classic Muscle
    **Car used: 1977 Holden Torana A9X (Autoshow 130,000 Cr)
    **Tune: B700 Rally SC / 937 724 812

Used a previous tune for the games, ...Tune is AWD, supercharged, no aero, no bumpers, rally tires.

PR Stunts:
    - Pennine Way Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - 'So Much Grip' (921 240 335) by Don Joewon Song*,
    - Cotswolds Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - 'PR Stunt Rally' (120 633 544),
    - Outcrop Crest Danger Sign, 2018 McLaren Senna - 'So Much Grip' (921 240 335) by Don Joewon Song*.
    *This tune is no longer available, because reasons, it is now here only for reference and due credit.

Solo championships
    - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability; Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: "Macho Motoring” | Dirt Racing | (S1 900) Modern Muscle
    **Car used: 2015 Ford GT F 351 (Autoshow 60,000 Cr)
    **Tune: S1 Dirt / 169 886 337

Very quick, much quicker than what the A.I. seemed to be doing, although perhaps a little too much power for what is needed here (yet, all choices here will be similar), handling is adequate, and can out maneuver the A.I., however the car/tune is certainly too heavy for the uphill/downhill tracks offered in this event (yet again so are the other choices). While the car/tune can out do the A.I. (expert) it is right at the edge of control most of the time (Traction/Stability; Off) - but it is fun to drive when it behaves. Tune is S899 (making it 900 with upgrades I used did not work, so I gave up and we have 899) - AWD, rally tires and suspension, no aero.

**Championship: "Summer in the City" | Road Racing | (A800) Country: Italy
    **Car used: 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 (Autoshow 1,000,000 Cr)
    **Tune: A800 Lamb Sport / 128 526 969

Here I used hands down, the best looking Lamborghini in the game, (IMO). Not great on the circuit event, but no real problems for the sprints, A.I. did keep up with me at times, so not sure how well it will work for higher difficulties. Tune is AWD, Forza air, running sports tires.

**Championship: "Super Size" | Cross Country | (A800) Extreme Offroad
    **Car used: 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck (Autoshow 500,000 Cr)
    **Tune: A800 CC Offroad / 637 166 137

No competition vs the A.I. (expert), easy win, just a matter of keeping it on the line ~ can travel wide in corners be aware. Tune is AWD, with 6.2L V8 swap.

Enjoy

#59 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 4:55:29 AM(UTC)
    Man... Taking this PGG change into account, I think I might go for 100% in a few seasons. Trial is a lot better to grind for.

Issues with PGG have always been obvious: you had to win, it could take ages to finish a match, it took ages to find a match, and it's simply not the focus of the game. It's like Battle Mode in Super Mario Kart. I earned the "Encore?" achievement on the weekend the Eliminator was introduced, when everyone was playing it, and I could still find Trial sessions relatively quickly, but took significantly longer for PGG.

The loss of importance of PGG comes at a time when the Eliminator doesn't see lots of players, nor attention from the devs. And this time came after changes in staff earlier in the year... I wonder if there's a relation.

Edited by user Saturday, July 4, 2020 4:56:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
    #60 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 5:38:28 AM(UTC)
    I think you concetrate too much on that part of me being competetive. Like I said before - I don't like PGG too. I'm also not denying that losing and repeating PGG where not everything depends on you can be frustrating. I was on that boat too. I'm still on that boat too. My point was that Festival Playlist was about challange to get reward.
    To be clear about Festival Playlist - I can't remember if I ever did 100%. Lately I'm not even touching singleplayer events if there is no new car hidden behind it.

To sum it up -> I don't like this decision, but I understand it. Maybe it will bring some nice matches, since everyone will know that there is no pressure.
    Can also end badly in people just participating and moving just enough to not get disconnected, but we will have to wait to find out.

PS. 3 minutes between events is long wait? Or you was adding time of loading screens and games themselves?

To be clear, I wasn't intentionally responding to you specifically, You were just one of the more recent to post on the subject at the time, and... i can't quote them all. We're on page 3 now.

I understand why you might not like the decision, but I'm all for it. I prefer it this way. Yes, there will probably be more people sandbagging just to get it over with. But on the whole, hopefully they'll at least put in a token effort. I plan to give it my best shot, as ineffective as it may be. I actually suck at this game mode, but I have my moments.

And yeah, 3 minutes can be a bit long after you've done it for the 5th time. Plus the time for the match itself. Especially if you don't particularly care for the game mode. And I wasn't actually thinking of the loading screens, but sure, that too. It all adds up. If you need to do it for a win, it can take upwards of an hour on a bad week for that one playlist item. I can usually clear a third of everything else on the playlist in that time. Making it participation only means it doesn't take any longer than any other event.
     1 user liked this post.
    #61 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 7:25:02 AM(UTC)
    For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
    Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events Summer - Until 09/07/20 - SERIES 24
    50% Summer: KOENIGSEGG AGERA 2011
    80% Summer: PORSCHE #3 917 LH 1970
    50% Series 24: CADDY LIMO
    80% Series 24: LAMBORGHINI HURACAN PERFORMANTE

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards

https://i.imgur.com/gp2C2BQ.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards
    Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 09/07/20 ** SERIES 24 ** Summer Season

https://i.imgur.com/dufMbdv.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
    You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
    Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
    Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #TheHeadlineAct
    Take a photo of your car in front of the UK Horizon Festival Stage.
    Reward: 2019 Zenvo TSR-S

B) Forzathon Weekly:
    Code Tune DODGE VIPER GTS ACR 1999:..... 183 222 850

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Senior Citizens
    Code Tune TRIUMPH SPITFIRE 1962:..... 132 067 264
    Reward: Lamborghini Miura P400 1967

F) Playground Games: Summer
    Code Tune CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 1979:..... 470 175 856
    Reward: Buick GSX 1970

G) Danger Sign: Outcrop Crest
    Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 187 290 668

H) Speed Trap: Cotswolds

I) Speed Zone: Pennine Way

J) Championship: Macho Motoring
    Code Tune CADILLAC CTS-V SEDAN 2016:..... 133 686 557
    Reward: AMC Rebel "The Machine" 1970

K) Championship: Summer in the City
    Code Tune FERRARI 288 GTO 1984:..... 440 866 864
    Reward: Maserati MC12 Versione Corsa 2008

L) Championship: Super Size
    Code Tune QUARTZ REGALIA TYPE-D 723:..... 724 934 102
    Reward: Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck 2015

PS.: Also available on Twitter and https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts and https://www.facebook.com/groups/3465376673504290/ and every season change
    I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Edited by user Saturday, July 4, 2020 7:31:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
    #62 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 8:07:03 AM(UTC)
    When you had to win playground games there were constant posts saying you shouldn't have to win to get the credit. Now people are freaking out because they don't have to win. UNBELIEVABLE. Proof that people just like to whine and there is no winning with these types of people.
     5 users liked this post.
    #63 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 8:10:52 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
    When you had to win playground games there were constant posts saying you shouldn't have to win to get the credit. Now people are freaking out because they don't have to win. UNBELIEVABLE. Proof that people just like to whine and there is no winning with these types of people.

They're not the same people though. The players who didn't like the requirement to win are generally posting positive things about the change, and a different group of players are now complaining. For me it's proof that you can't please everyone.
    #64 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 9:54:20 AM(UTC)
    Peregrine57 - I think I have solution for both of us. Lets change PGG for Eliminator in Festival Playlist. What do You think?
    Possibly third group - people who actually like PGG - will not be happy, but like gamer1000k said - you can't please everyone.
     1 user liked this post.
    #65 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 11:00:05 AM(UTC)
    Peregrine57 - I think I have solution for both of us. Lets change PGG for Eliminator in Festival Playlist. What do You think?
    Possibly third group - people who actually like PGG - will not be happy, but like gamer1000k said - you can't please everyone.

Only if it stays participate only, so I can find first person to race and drive away from finish line as fast as I can, or drive out of circle, so I'm done in few minutes.
    To think of it, this would greatly reduce time wasted in comparison on waiting it out in PGG, where you have to go trough at least 3 rounds.
    But at the end I'll also stay out of that one too, as I'm happy to just hit 80% and be done.
    Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
     2 users liked this post.
    #66 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 2:52:57 PM(UTC)

Just remove it altogether and replace with Photo Challenge.

Yes, I'm still salty that the Eliminator menu button made them move the #FORZATHON button to the corner of the screen.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
    #67 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 3:48:17 PM(UTC)

I probably wouldn't mind too much. I've only played a dozen or so rounds of Eliminator, but it's at least more fun than PGG.

As long as it's still "Complete x number of rounds of The Eliminator" and not "Win The Eliminator". I don't expect to win most of the time. I came very close once, only to be sniped at the finish line, and even that was likely a fluke. I don't think most people expect to win with any kind of consistency, except maybe people who live in it.
     3 users liked this post.
    #68 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 5:16:43 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

I probably wouldn't mind too much. I've only played a dozen or so rounds of Eliminator, but it's at least more fun than PGG.

As long as it's still "Complete x number of rounds of The Eliminator" and not "Win The Eliminator". I don't expect to win most of the time. I came very close once, only to be sniped at the finish line, and even that was likely a fluke. I don't think most people expect to win with any kind of consistency, except maybe people who live in it.

Eliminator by virtue of being a battle royale is already designed for you not to win all the time.

The problem with the Eliminator IMO is that it's a failure. It didn't form a dedicated fanbase and it did nothing to bring other people into the game. Even the #ForzaMonthly streams don't feature it anymore, and that's half a year after it was introduced. Xbox Live stats don't lie, most of the intensive Eliminator-related achievements are among the rarest in all of Xbox Live. If Microsoft had released the Eliminator as a separate game, it would've flopped harder than Bleeding Edge. Also, Playground took the strange decision of making some of these achievements difficult or inconvenient to get, which turns away achievement hunters. Thus, using the Playlist to promote it now makes no sense at all.

I kept slamming Playground because I actually love this game and want the good things about it to shine. I don't think anyone who plays a racing game featuring realistic cars on dreamy locations cares much about dances, chicken suits, Lego Speed Champions (maybe Technik) or battle royale. They were not the reason why this game has had 12+ million players, it was the beautiful graphics and sharp physics, that is, the fundamentals. Additional content should help the fundamentals, not shy away from them. Unfortunately, the graphics are beautiful but there's downgrades in areas such as sounds, customization and even overall polish.

Something tells me they're listening, after all we haven't had a newly-introduced car locked behind Trial or PGG since December last year, and we now have the Photo Challenge, which is easy to do, and can be fun if you take your time.

Edited by user Saturday, July 4, 2020 5:17:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
     1 user liked this post.
    #69 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 6:22:41 PM(UTC)
    I would not be a fan of this. I played Eliminator long enough to get to the top rank, and haven't played since, even though I am still missing 3 of the Eliminator based achievements (drive a level 10 car, win a game, win a game without a car drop car). I really do not enjoy it at all.

To be honest, this is the first week I have done the PGG in quite awhile, having decided that 92-94% (depending on the week) was good enough. I use to enjoy the pggs, but decided that it was not worth the aggravation just to get 100% yet again.

Edited by user Saturday, July 4, 2020 6:25:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 8:57:20 AM(UTC)
    Ok, so I had some time and got a little stupid this week. lol. I ran The Trial a few times...like, a lot. Using 8 different cars.

At first, I wasn't sure what the grouping was because it just said Senior Citizens. I tried making a blueprint thinking it was one of those groups...no, didn't show. It wasn't until I actually ran it that it showed up as "!960's Senior Citizens" Like ok, great, I have a lot of lower level 60's cars.

The Trial The AI was pretty trippy this week, at times with cars going completely sideways or just stopping dead. And if the AI wasn't bad, some of my teammates were just awful. The first track at the Horizon Festival was almost always a battleground so if I couldn't make it to the front quickly, it was rough going. I was going to report one player but it turns out, he just couldn't drive, he was all over the place.

I knew I was going to run the '65 Mustang, so I already had that tuned up. Most of the other American '60s cars were too heavy and too close to C600 already. It could have used a little more grip but it ran away easily. A little slidey on turns but it got out front so you could actually race. I also saw that I had a Mini Cooper already tuned to C600 from something else. As soon as I started, I realized this was my No Grip tune...lol. Stupid quick, fast, but a trick to manage through the turns. Just run it like a Midget (speedcar) and it does great. Finished clearly ahead of everyone else. I ran an Austin-Healey 3000, a Volkswagen Beetle, and a Volkswagen Type 2 and all ran well but nothing stellar. Now for the surprises. I did up an Austin FX4 Taxi...just for laughs. The numbers/ratings showed it to be a dog. So I geared it low, and hoped for the best. It launched. It was surprisingly quick and did not suffer from weight as I had expected it to. Had decent transfer, held turns well, and only came in second on the last race (Astmoor?) because I was up against a '65 Mustang. We were both clearly ahead of anyone else. Next I ran a '67 Mercedes 280SL. It felt uninspiring. But it turns out it was just smooth. Cruised through turns, gained on straights, and just worked past everyone. It did suffer from a lack of top end particular on that long uphill straight, but it was very easy to drive and a comfortable win. Now the last one. I had done up a '66 MGB GT earlier in this and it wasn't particularly impressive. Had more grip than it could use and needed more ooomph. So I retuned it, eased off the tires, added more top end. And holy cow, what a difference the right tune makes. It was light enough that even with Street tires (tyres), it held every line. Could hold its own going uphill but wasn't going to pass anyone. But every turn, every short, it just moved through. Pretty easy to drive, nice and responsive. This would be my Novice champion, lol. Leave the Mini to the experts.

Something for everyone:
    1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Tune: 619 828 554
    1965 Mini Cooper S Tune: 641 831 045
    Autism Livery: 391 759 428
    1964 Austin FX4 Taxi Tune: 127 648 136
    1967 Mercedes 280SL Tune: 130 448 884
    1966 MGB GT Tune: 128 474 621

Super Size Got to break out the Trailcat again, seems like it has been awhile. Also ran the Toyota T100. The Toyota is fast. Runs well, but has a tendency to slide so you need a little care on fast turns. It also is a little unpredictable on landings. The Trailcat is still fast but much more forgiving and easier to drive.
    1993 Toyota T100 Baja Truck Tune: 393 150 401
    2016 Jeep Trailcat Tune: 228 168 177

Summer in the City I knew I wanted to run my Dino. Tuned it up, and let it go. Could def trade off some grip for more power but it still won comfortably.
    1969 Ferrari Dino 246GT Tune: 309 025 624

Macho I had a Mustang tuned up from something else, but it was A800. I added more muscle and dialed in a little more control and off to the races we went. It just ate up the course. Most times finishing when the rest of the pack was only at 90% or less. Never tested and only ran it the once. I am pretty tempted to see how much better I could do with it. Maybe.
    2018 Ford Mustang GT Tune: 369 691 643

Did all the PR stunts with the Rimac Concept2 just cuz.

Edited by user Sunday, July 5, 2020 8:58:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 3:39:58 PM(UTC)
    ^Trailcat is insane. Easily the best!

I refuse to drive Mustang, needs Dodge engine for max PI, not gonna do that.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
    #72 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 5:29:27 PM(UTC)
    Yeah, love the Trailcat. The T100 is faster, made better time, but it's a little trickier to control. If you can tame it, though, it turns better times.

Wait, what's this about needing a Dodge engine? Now I need to check my builds. Then again, there are numerous 9-inch rears in non-Ford cars, but anyway. lol

Regarding the PPG, I noticed when the accomplishment screen came up, it listed the goal as finishing second. So yeah, it is just about participating...unless they come out with a 3-team version. That would be a trip. My only concern with that is how many people would then click in just to earn the easy points and not actually do the event. To me, that's even worse than dropping out. I don't have a solution, there is an argument either way. so we'll just see how it shakes out.
    #73 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 6:23:40 PM(UTC)
    I didn't have an A class tune for the Trailcat. I probably should have made one. I ended up using the Toyota, because I already had it tuned to top of A. Probably struggled the most with that championship this week, but got through in the end.
     3 users liked this post.
    #74 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2020 5:07:23 AM(UTC)
    First off, I'm not one of the people who complained about having to win PGG. I don't like the mode but I've always been able to get through it. As for the change, I don't think it's a coincidence that this week I had the absolute worst team I've had since the game launched. I believe they were actively trying to lose to get it over with. If you think I'm exaggerating, I was the only one to score during the flag portion. Two or three of them didn't even pick up a flag. By pandering to the complainers they've actually made it more frustrating which I would've thought was impossible.

Maybe it's a me problem but I can't comprehend playing a game and not trying to win.
    #75 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2020 5:15:54 AM(UTC)
    I used the Fulvia for the trial since, like another poster mentioned, I already had it tuned for that class and I really enjoy the car. Our team blew the ai out of the water but the Lancia was not the best car to use apparently as I was left for dead by a mini. They were obviously a good driver but I had basically perfect runs in at least two of the races and they were several seconds ahead and completely out of sight.
    4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error