This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 11:09:55 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, June 29, 2020 1:12:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 11:35:31 AM(UTC)
Looks like support said it is not okay?

I mean, how do you use the logo without the rising sun, when the logo includes the rising sun? Maybe I'm not following... (presumably there are other LB Works logos without it.)
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 11:59:08 AM(UTC)
That seems intentionally vague so they can ban whatever they feel like. If you're going to introduce a rule that has some nuance maybe provide a few examples of what is and isn't allowed.

I only have it on one car that I know of and it's basically only the top third of the one shown above and the lines are black on a blue car. If you weren't familiar with the design it would just be a ray pattern.

Edited by user Monday, June 29, 2020 12:03:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 12:05:10 PM(UTC)
It doesn't seem that vague, you can use the logo without the rising sun - seems to me you can use the text only.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 12:07:07 PM(UTC)
Yeah that suggests to me that you can have the writing and the star but not the rising sun.
#6 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:13:09 PM(UTC)
My point is that it should be crystal clear. Since it can result in a ban there shouldn't be a suggestion of what's correct but an absolute; this yes / that no
#7 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:14:51 PM(UTC)
I heard that in the next update, people are gonna get banned for having certain paint jobs on their cars, for example the General Lee and the Rising Sun!!!!😭😭😭
#8 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:26:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
As stated in Forza Support's tweet, the purpose of banning notorious iconography is to create a safe, secure, inclusive, and enjoyable experience for all players. If you see something in the game that runs counter to that statement, or have feedback regarding enforcement policies, your best course of action is to submit a ticket at Forza Support.

Notification

Icon
Error