#1 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:53:35 AM(UTC)
Hi guys. Do you know what this sign means after the nickname "ʃ ʃ"?

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:09:00 AM(UTC)
For me, OnlyNaps appears with a shield symbol there. It means he's in a club. Why you have a different symbol in your game I don't know.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:40:18 AM(UTC)
The character itself is the mathematical symbol for integral calculus. Though what the users are using it for in context may vary.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:45:15 AM(UTC)
This is what I see:

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:47:34 AM(UTC)
Actually, I found one of the user's YouTube channel, and FullNietzsche is correct. It's a shield. But maybe they or you are using a different localized character set, so your console can't recognize it, and is replacing it with a different character.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 10:04:42 AM(UTC)
After changing the language to English, this icon began to appear as a shield. Apparently these are localization problems. Thanks you.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 4:08:10 PM(UTC)
Wouldn't be surprised if PG changes the characters given the recent events that unfolded both in real life and in game. They've already removed SS badges from Chevy vehicles, butchered the soundtrack by censoring "potentially offensive" words, and come after not only General Lee cars but parodies of them (see the recent General Bee thread).
#8 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 9:07:00 AM(UTC)
Maybe it has to do with Unicode values stored in a server that are going to translate differently depending on language packs, aka: different emoji's being spelled differently in different languages....

Notification

Icon
Error