2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 3:49:17 AM(UTC)
LZR Rossi and I have begun running private lobbies for people who are tired of the rammers and rough driving of multiplayer to enjoy clean racing in A class and S class cars around tracks people choose for good racing.

All our welcome and we've already seen 15 to 20+ people in our lobbies. Skill level varies (some are top 10 players, most are top 100 and 200) but most importantly it's perfect who want to learn from really good players without having to behave aggressively.

Here is a highlight video from our last open lobby this week.
In my opinion, the best race of clean battling ever on Forza 7.
The Best Forza 7 Race You'll Ever See - Best Race Ever - LZR Rossi JSR John

Open lobbies open every Wednesday between 7:45pm-8pm BST (GMT+1), and we usually run it for 2 hours. In short, anyone can jump in and out for a maximum of 10 races that last around 10 minutes each (no stupid 3 lap limit at great tracks like Spa or Catalunya!)

If you just want to watch instead to get an idea of what it's like, sub to my channel and click the bell so you can be alerted when I next stream it: JSR John YouTube
youtube.com/c/JSRJohn
JSR John
Japspeed Racing

// Finalist - Le Mans Esports Series 2020

https://youtube.com/c/JSRJohn
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:28:24 AM(UTC)
I'd love to join you guys sometime I'm an ex drifter that was part of SMD on forza 4 but since forza 6 I've been getting more into circuit races usually in A class, S class, and forza GT spec. I know I can learn alot from better drivers and wanna enjoy fun clean races with top drivers to hone my skills and tuning abilities

Notification

Icon
Error