This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 10:02:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GearJammer5492 Go to Quoted Post
Hi i am on PC and i noticed after the update for the winter FH playlist event, one of them is not giving points it seems i will explain.

The weekly FC is worth 15%
The dailies are worth 7%
The trial is worth 6%
The showcase is worth 6%
The seasonal games worth 6%
The 3 pr stunts worth 6% each total 18%
The 3 seasonal race events 6% each total 18%
The rivals is worth 6%
Online adventure 18%

The problem i am seeing, is i did everything except the online adventure and the 6 dailies that are left and this put me at 70% instead of 76%. Before the patch i would do the exact same events without ever having to do the online adventure, and be at 76% and would have the 6 dailies left worth 1% each to cap the 80%..

Here is a unlisted video i made on my you tube to show what i mean.

https://youtu.be/3ulE1gklJrs

same. issue here. this happen last 2 season also. fo rme.

Numerous posts have been made about this issue e.g.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.n...une-17.aspx#post_1165040

Points awarded for monthly Rivals have disappeared, some daily Forzathon challenges also disappeared and were replaced by new challenges. For those who have lost out there may not be a way that players can recover points but Playground Games are aware of the issue and possibly may try to come up with a fix.

I'm seeing the same thing on my end where I will not make 80% for the season nor for the "year" even though to date I have completed all the tasks except for the on-line adventures. Normally I would see 80-82% after all is said and done, but points were taken and completed daily challenges were changed/lost after the update. Even after completing the new daily challenges in Winter, I won't have enough points to get to 80% for the season. I also see challenges were changed/removed in the first season that I know I had completed and are now "expired". I (and others like me) will not have enough points to get to 80% for the "year" and will miss out on that too.

Adding to this, I've noticed that when I'm in on-line adventures (and on-line challenges/trials) I constantly get booted out of sessions regardless if I'm running first or middle of the pack. When I check my local network connections for issues and then look at the XBOX One statistics for my network connection, I'm running at what should be good enough range for on-line gaming (120Mb download average - 12Mb upload with low latency.)

There have also been times I've completed 98% of the last Trial race with 2 wins under my belt and another on the way when I get booted out of the session only to find I got no credit for the (at worst case 2-1 win) races and now have to start over again. Very frustrating. Not sure if that is more frustrating than racing with "Teammates" who like to drive you off the road for no reason or if getting booted is.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 10:32:36 AM(UTC)
Duplicate deleted

Edited by user Tuesday, June 23, 2020 10:34:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 10:41:44 AM(UTC)
Tried the 33S again at the trial. Only got to do DLS as i then got disconnected. Ran 2.13 again. I’ve uploaded a clip of the last minute and a half or so to my activity feed in case anyone is interested enough to want to see gear changes, lines etc. That’s using LazyData’s rally/snow tune and running MC.

Also tried the TZ2. Ran 2.17, 2.15 and 41.7 (lap time didn’t catch the race time) respectively. I got a bit held up at DLS - otherwise it would have been closer to the 2.13 but I don’t think it would have beaten it.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:02:41 PM(UTC)
Given the posted times I thought I give my Enzo another go.
After 3 Trials I had somewhat clear runs on every track.
Lakeside 2:13.3xx
Reservoir 2:10.2xx
Moorhead fastest lap 41.051
The more snow the better the 33S gets in comparison. On Reservoir without any snow the Enzo obviously smokes the 33S.
On Moorhead a 33S without front-aero should be faster than the Enzo.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 4:39:33 PM(UTC)
Wow, I'm loving these times. I think this could be a thing some of us do now, kinda put up times if we get them, so we can compare runs.

I don't think I have a 33S, but I do have a TZ2...gonna try again tonight. I still like running the Bugatti not because it's great (maybe a better tuner could make it so) but because you ride the edge of control-ability. The Bentley however is too far over the edge. lol.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 4:59:07 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone, I have a problem I hope you help me. At the June winter event, completing 80% gives you the Toyota Trueno AE86 car. I have completed all the challenges, challenges and forzathon but I have only reached 76%. I want to know if there is a bug or a problem with the winter event since in the previous season events it arrived without any problem at 80% .. I appreciate your help
#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:20:59 PM(UTC)
I almost forgot to come back and post the second half of my tunes. Kind of happens when you're busy on your birthday, but anyway... on with the tunes!

• PR Stunt: Reservoir Ridge Danger Sign | 656.2 feet
  • PR Stunt: Northbridge Speed Trap | 180.0 mph
  • PR Stunt: Broadway Commons Speed Zone | 165.0 mph

Car Used: Koenigsegg CCGT
Tune: Zoner - 160 891 674

I wish I could give tips on how I got these, but I did them Thursday evening and forgot what I did.

SEASONAL EVENTS
Note: All Events competed on Pro difficulty unless otherwise stated.
  • Championship: "The Corolla Express” | Cross Country | (B700) Modern Rally

Car Used: Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Tune: Double Bass - 753 106 599

I know it's a tune I already shared, but it fits the bill so well. Has the speed and the grip.

• Championship: "Mr. Snow It All" | Cross Country | (A800) Super Saloons

Car Used: 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept
Tune: Further Beyond - 724 776 884

This tune pretty much is just allowing for snow tires with adjustable gearing and parts with little done to the engine (if anything). With the rally suspension, this thing killed all three courses. Also, can we please stop using The Ridge for a bit? It seems to be the hardest XC course for me to tune for some reason, but I got lucky here and got first.

• Championship: "Pledging Allegiance" | Street Scene | (A800) Country: United States models

Car Used: 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept (again)
Tune: Beyond - 146 627 616

This tune is pretty much the same as the other one, just with a race spring adjustment instead of rally. Handles VERY well in a street race and I had no issues.
SIDE NOTE: I did this before Mr. Snow It All, and ran this tune on that championship after I made the Further Beyond one. It was still good, but only got 4th on The Ridge. Other than that, it was just a smidge slower. That makes sense due to the rally suspension vs race suspension...
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:21:26 PM(UTC)
Would you be able/willing to share your Enzo Rayne? I tried a couple of other tunes and my bests were 2.19 and 2.14 on DLS and DRS. I’m sure you are quicker than me in it anyway but not 6 seconds!

Cake - the 33S is a beautiful car. I have 3 - one A RWD, one for winter road (used here) and one for rally rivals. The latter two are top tier S1 class. Worth getting one for about 3.6 million in the AH if you have the cash. I just tried the Bugatti with your tune. Great fun to drive! I did 2.23 at DLS and 44.2 lap at Moorhead (got pushed round a checkpoint on DRS).

#59 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:32:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GearJammer5492 Go to Quoted Post
Hi i am on PC and i noticed after the update for the winter FH playlist event, one of them is not giving points it seems i will explain.

The weekly FC is worth 15%
The dailies are worth 7%
The trial is worth 6%
The showcase is worth 6%
The seasonal games worth 6%
The 3 pr stunts worth 6% each total 18%
The 3 seasonal race events 6% each total 18%
The rivals is worth 6%
Online adventure 18%

The problem i am seeing, is i did everything except the online adventure and the 6 dailies that are left and this put me at 70% instead of 76%. Before the patch i would do the exact same events without ever having to do the online adventure, and be at 76% and would have the 6 dailies left worth 1% each to cap the 80%..

Here is a unlisted video i made on my you tube to show what i mean.

https://youtu.be/3ulE1gklJrs

friend I have the same problem reach 76%, does anyone know if they are going to solve it? why i want the Toyota Trueno AE86

2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:49:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrunkenGator Go to Quoted Post
I almost forgot to come back and post the second half of my tunes. Kind of happens when you're busy on your birthday, but anyway... on with the tunes!

Happy Birthday to ya :)
#61 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 7:12:22 PM(UTC)
total 75 atm.... not doing online adv. its broken for me.
so no 80 again. why cant they seem to fix this?
#62 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:31:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Cake - the 33S is a beautiful car.

I know, I have one in MS6. Kinda feels like cheating though because it does everything: quick off the line, fast through straights, and holds a solid turn. Then everyone had one and would run it, so I'd switch over to other cars to beat out their "cheater car" lol I checked out the Auction...they have plenty at around $2mil, an occasional one at $1mil. I am a renowned cheapskate though, even with imaginary money. I will get one eventually, I just started getting in to rivals and comparing my times, so yeah, might be happening sooner rather than later.

Quote:
I just tried the Bugatti with your tune. Great fun to drive! I did 2.23 at DLS and 44.2 lap.

I have an A800 tune that is a much better place for the Bugatti to be. And it serves me well there, but sometimes it's fun to take something outside of it's golden zone. I was able to get a 42 lap out of it at Moorhead but couldn't manage anything better than 2:27 I think at Lakeside. Plus it seems I am always in the back fighting to get through...except at Moorhead, which of course is the easiest track to get past everybody...lol.

Did up an Alfa Romeo TZ2 tonight. Got inspired by the times posted. Then deflated because I couldn't get near them. lol. For whatever reason, it was really tough getting the handling dialed in. The steering was either twitchy or non-responsive. Best I could do was a 2:25 at Lakeside...but holy cow, what a slugfest it was. Ran the Trial three times tonight and it was such a mess each time. Came in first each race, lost each series. lol. Look, I don't mind helping out newer people (looking at all of you with an untuned F1 GT) but there needs to be three of us pulling points at least. And if I am earning you points...don't crash me in the corners.

1965 Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2
Tune: 145 076 457

Might take it over to tuner's lounge, see if I can get some help with it.

Edit: Forgot to say, one of the rounds was so bad, I actually lapped a car at Moorhead, caught it on vid...and if I had another lap, might have caught one of the others. My word.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:03:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:19:20 PM(UTC)
I have completed everything for the current Winter season but it only shows 94% instead of 100%. Is there a fix for this?
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 5:18:55 PM(UTC)
I have completed everything for the Update 23 Winter season but it only registers as 94% instead of 100%. Is there a fix for this?
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:23:32 PM(UTC)
Same for all of us. We will have to wait until they adjust it. They have in the past.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:24:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 8:57:11 AM(UTC)
All recent winter season events are showing as complete, but the season total only shows 94%. Anyone else?
#67 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 9:18:52 AM(UTC)
Yes. This has been a common issue ever since the update. Summer maxes at 89%, I think (because some of the daily challenges reverted to incomplete/expired). Fall, Winter, and Spring max at 94%. I have not paid enough attention to see which event does not give full credit but Forza PG/T10 is well aware.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error