2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:57:11 AM(UTC)
Due to the car's obscenely low specs, well below the D100 lower limit in the game, the P50 can actually be substantially upgraded and still be ranked "D100". Doing that, combined with the car's extreme light weight, makes a car that is completely unbeatable in D100, "minimum spec" races. Upgrading the car's performance should upgrade its spec to a comparable level based on its acceleration and top speed. You can literally run circles around other D100 cars in drag races and win.

And you guys all thought this was a joke topic asking to nerf the "worst" car in the game just to make fun of all the other "nerf this car plz" topics. Ha!
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:16:19 AM(UTC)
K
 7 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:38:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kailen4 Go to Quoted Post
... I got smoked in D 100 drag race by P50 ...
And you guys all thought this was a joke topic asking to nerf the "worst" car in the game just to make fun of all the other "nerf this car plz" topics. Ha!

Right, carry on.

PS
Maybe they should just ban all cars from car racing game and have our avatars casually walk the streets of Edinburgh, that should please everyone, right?
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:42:28 AM(UTC)
Both Peels are severely overpowered. Choosing a random sprint race, Cotswold Super Sprint, rivals times for D class:

1. Peel Trident - 2.25.312
43. Ford Coupe - 2.38.525 (first non Trident)

Just the 13 second gap...
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:00:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kailen4 Go to Quoted Post
Due to the car's obscenely low specs, well below the D100 lower limit in the game, the P50 can actually be substantially upgraded and still be ranked "D100". Doing that, combined with the car's extreme light weight, makes a car that is completely unbeatable in D100, "minimum spec" races. Upgrading the car's performance should upgrade its spec to a comparable level based on its acceleration and top speed. You can literally run circles around other D100 cars in drag races and win.

No, we already knew it's overpowered - you are not the first to spot this, believe it or not :p
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:20:10 PM(UTC)
Pay to Win ....... At least there's value in the DLC
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:24:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post

P50 isn't DLC.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:28:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post

Huh?

Everyone has it, its barn find and so with us from the start.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:07:20 PM(UTC)
Sorry, i was referring to the Trident.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 5:12:53 PM(UTC)
I want more nerf cars, these are cool

https://media.entertainm...ec98b25f4eba006db4lg.jpg
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 4:52:42 AM(UTC)
P50 sucks in A and B class. Since D class is not available in Ranked there is no need for a nerf.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 11:26:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talhaONE Go to Quoted Post
P50 sucks in A and B class. Since D class is not available in Ranked there is no need for a nerf.

It needs nerfing for those who like running C and D class rivals. It’s silly to have a mode where one car is probably an average of 10 seconds quicker on a lot of different tracks. I don’t really do C or D class rivals but it’s fair to say that I’d be a lot more likely to do so if the Peel didn’t exist. For those who actively enjoy challenging themselves with lower class cars, it must be a real irritation.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:42:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
[quote=Kailen4;1164918].PS
Maybe they should just ban all cars from car racing game and have our avatars casually walk the streets of Edinburgh, that should please everyone, right?

Ok, so hear me out: just like Motorsports was dedicated racing tracks...and Horizon is racing taken to a local level...Forza Pedestrian now flips the tables. You are a pedestrian, whose town has been invaded by the Horizon Festival. You have to manage to walk on the sidewalk, go to work and back again, attend classes, possibly even ride a bicycle....all while wild AI races the streets to perform ridiculous events that make no sense outside of a closed track. Accomplishments include: Trash Can Survival; Non-relocated Car; and Intact Backyard Fence. It could work.

Um, to keep this on topic...um, Peel P50...kinda the same with the Isetta, you can upgrade it quite a bit before the value starts to increase. Personally it doesn't bother me either way.

2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:58:56 PM(UTC)
While being interesting in automotive history, both the Peel and the Isetta are complete disasters in Horizon. The physics engine can't handle the size and weight of those vehicles. Ever notice when you hit a solid object with either of those vehicles, they try to continue to drive through the object instead of bouncing off?

IMO, remove them from rival events completely, just like FM7 did for open wheel cars online.
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:27:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

It needs nerfing for those who like running C and D class rivals. It’s silly to have a mode where one car is probably an average of 10 seconds quicker on a lot of different tracks. I don’t really do C or D class rivals but it’s fair to say that I’d be a lot more likely to do so if the Peel didn’t exist. For those who actively enjoy challenging themselves with lower class cars, it must be a real irritation.

How are you going to nerf it without touching its B and A class performance? If you nerf Peel it will become a complete disaster in A and B class.
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:57:24 AM(UTC)
I can’t say I’m that concerned about people not being able to run the Peel in B and A. That said, I really meant banning rather than nerfing. Ban it from C and D rivals and then all those really wanting to run it in B and A class can still do so. Simple fix.
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:22:04 AM(UTC)

Just like the Trash-tor, I refuse to use it at all, ever. Any rival notification i receive by way of peeling, I delete it right away. If you're gonna murder me, do it in a proper car 🤷🏻‍♂️
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:32:23 AM(UTC)
It doesn't need a nerf, it needs removed from the game, not from this one ofc but from all future games, it's clear the physics can't deal with such a small car being so powerful. Reliant Supervan is a much better car, much more fun to drive as well. Morgan 3-Wheel is similar to P50 and more fun as well.

Besides, the power upgrades it has are completely unrealistic, it's way too small for you to simply fit a superbike engine and AWD drivetrain to it.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:33:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post

Just like the Trash-tor, I refuse to use it at all, ever. Any rival notification i receive by way of peeling, I delete it right away. If you're gonna murder me, do it in a proper car 🤷🏻‍♂️

I use in single-make races, never in class racing.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:44:42 PM(UTC)
silly thing just needs to be removed. Same with all the other silly nonsense.
 4 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:02:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
I definitely do NOT agree. The whole point of the Horizon series is to have fun. Personally, I think the biggest mistake they have made with this series is an attempt to make it too serious in many respects, especially with things like online ranked.

If I want serious racing, I play FMS. If I want to have fun, I play a Horizon series game.

2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:50:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
The whole point of the Horizon series is to have fun. Personally, I think the biggest mistake they have made with this series is an attempt to make it too serious in many respects, especially with things like online ranked.

If I want serious racing, I play FMS. If I want to have fun, I play a Horizon series game.

I totally agree with you, some people want to make a second Forza Motorsport from Horizon.
#23 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:05:48 PM(UTC)
I definitely do NOT agree. The whole point of the Horizon series is to have fun. Personally, I think the biggest mistake they have made with this series is an attempt to make it too serious in many respects, especially with things like online ranked.

Ditto. Forza Horizon connects everything together. From artistic expressions through livery and paints (tree frog for reference), street racing, offroad , dirt racing (not really comfortable with this format as there is too much asphalt)

The only thing that really sticks out like a sore thumb is the Eliminator. An elimination event type of race is a better option a fixed lap and a fixed countdown time.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 9:17:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
The whole point of the Horizon series is to have fun. Personally, I think the biggest mistake they have made with this series is an attempt to make it too serious in many respects, especially with things like online ranked.

I totally agree with you, some people want to make a second Forza Motorsport from Horizon.

While I mostly agree with your sentiment, placing peel on the no-no/naughty list with TT and BS for online and rivals (mostly rivals) because it's a Zeus-like clown car with Olympian vs high school -like dominance over 75-80% of event leaderboards across 2 entire classes and is effectively ruining running lower class rivals is NOT making "a second Forza Motorsport from Horizon;" rather it'd be making the aforementioned feature playable.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#25 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 11:45:38 AM(UTC)

So you're telling me that you can't have fun without looking a total fool? Did you not have fun with H1, H2, or H3? I think this garbage needs to be removed or at least give us a control to turn it off. I don't want this trash forced upon me in my game. I can turn off player liveries. Why not give me the option to turn off these ridiculous outfits?
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error