#1 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 2:58:01 PM(UTC)
Hey, I installed Forza Horizon 4 to my PC and I have a steering wheel (Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia). I'm trying to use it but the steering is way too "sensitive". For example, in real life on the steering wheel, i steer the wheel to the left to e.g. 15 degrees, but in-game, the steering wheel is already at like 120 degrees (just the maximum i can "steer"). Any help please?
#2 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 8:36:48 PM(UTC)
I have the same wheel. On the menu the main setting for your degrees of rotation is "Wheel Sensitivity". Turn it to 900 for full realistic driving but lower will be better and more realistic for faster driving in a hypercar for example since they have lower steering rotation in real life (like 540). I'm usually at 540 and don't have too much of a problem. There seems to be a ton of oversteer using offroad vehicles on dirt with the wheel though. Not sure why it's so difficult. I haven't tried tweaking it a lot though. Set the driving from normal to simulation as well (it may be on simulation by default with a wheel connected anyway though).

Notification

Icon
Error