#1 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 7:25:14 AM(UTC)
I wasn't expecting a super OP car when I Finally unlocked the Ford Capri FE, after putting in all the time and effort to unlock the thing... But I WAS expecting something at least drivable.

My God this has to rank above the worst unlockable cars in the history of Forza.

The car is LOCKED to off-road rally tyres and what seems to be RACE suspension... Making the car useless on all surfaces, as the tyres overheat like crazy on road, and suspension is awful offroad. Who thought that was a good idea?

Plus, why does the rear rebound settings drop to 2.5 when the front (and every other car I've encountered in the game) goes to 3 ?

Oh well, the Volvo is coming back out of the garage now....
#2 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 8:34:59 AM(UTC)
I found the car nothing spectacular, just a collectors' car. I managed to get one before the star achievements, and didn't feel motivated to finish the star achievements for it. It is perhaps useful in team games, but I would linger on the "perhaps" a little longer than usual
#3 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 9:06:37 AM(UTC)
I like mine, it took a tweaking to dial out the bounciness and getting it to carve a corner at speed like I like it but after that it is a good car fun to drive. Tune is shared if you want to compare it to your's, search "xcel"
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp

Notification

Icon
Error