#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 3:41:34 AM(UTC)
Hi,

After a long week of backup Lists and searching for Races that I would like to drive numerous times, finally found a blueprinted Race called ' The colossus' by Buff153420.
There might be a fair bit of Nostalgia playing a part here, however this is the first blue printed race that I have since driven at least ten times and am still finding it compelling to try in several different cars. The Goliath in FH3 was by far my favourite race in all the Horizon titles, and this race really reminds me in flow, length , layout of the Goliath in FH3. Now I might not be able to find good blue printed Races because the search function inn FH4 is really annoying, especially when you are looking for point to point races, longer than 20 miles, which are my favourite.

Semi long story short, trying to gather more blue printed races which I can enjoy, so asking, What is your favourite blue printed Race and maybe why :)

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 5:25:52 PM(UTC)
Overwhelming replies here, hope you can get to all of them. lol.

I was just in one the other day called The Goliath. Would have to see if I can find it for the code. Thought it was related to the actual Goliath race, but it's not. Was kinda interesting. It's a circuit but only one lap...still takes 15-17 minutes to go through. Has a few little tricks in it so you have to keep aware. Some non-traditional routes.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 6:54:11 PM(UTC)
Sharecode: 960 576 209

Starts at Moorhead Wind Farm, goes past Greendale Airstrip and Queensforth Golf Club, back through Moorhead and up past Mudkickers, down along Reservoir and back up to Moorhead Wind Farm.

3 laps, takes around 13 to 14 mins to complete.

Fun in different cars and really keeps you on your toes if racing unbeatable.

Enjoy.

Edit: 2 turns come up on you very quick btw. First one is Castleview Road House and second is tight corner at end of Castleview Road.

Edited by user Saturday, June 13, 2020 6:59:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 10:30:45 PM(UTC)
Thank you for your replies, will definitely try those two, sound like fun.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 11:21:23 PM(UTC)
Well OP, you’re more than welcome to click on my sig. You can try my figure 8 highway circuits. They might be up your alley.

There’s other great route creators in the racers lounge (horizon 4 forum). You just have to scroll down and search a little for their threads.

I have too many favourites to list, from other route creators. I try racing a few custom routes of other people a day (each time I’m on). I’m also continuing to make my own....which I encourage you to do. The more quality route creators, the better.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:59:56 AM(UTC)
Still is rally stage by PTG ConnerSpeed, code 924 574 177
Ford F-150 DD feels like it was made for it :)
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#7 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 3:34:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlearActor76741 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

After a long week of backup Lists and searching for Races that I would like to drive numerous times, finally found a blueprinted Race called ' The colossus' by Buff153420.
There might be a fair bit of Nostalgia playing a part here, however this is the first blue printed race that I have since driven at least ten times and am still finding it compelling to try in several different cars. The Goliath in FH3 was by far my favourite race in all the Horizon titles, and this race really reminds me in flow, length , layout of the Goliath in FH3. Now I might not be able to find good blue printed Races because the search function inn FH4 is really annoying, especially when you are looking for point to point races, longer than 20 miles, which are my favourite.

Semi long story short, trying to gather more blue printed races which I can enjoy, so asking, What is your favourite blue printed Race and maybe why :)

I did a search for the blueprint but found nothing from Buff153420. Could you find the sharecode for it ?
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 9:39:21 AM(UTC)
I've got a 2 lapper that dumps traffic but is like the old Goliath. Loved that thing too. Long route, foggy. Fairly demanding, and all kinds of road. All pavement.
243 184 042 Colossus 2 lap.
Another 3 lapper is a modified Goliath, , foggy, again dumps traffic, but is great test and tune like the first. Fun both. Try them if you wish.
572 234 881
Feedback welcome.
#9 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 10:00:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post
I've got a 2 lapper that dumps traffic but is like the old Goliath. Loved that thing too. Long route, foggy. Fairly demanding, and all kinds of road. All pavement.
243 184 042 Colossus 2 lap.
Another 3 lapper is a modified Goliath, , foggy, again dumps traffic, but is great test and tune like the first. Fun both. Try them if you wish.
572 234 881
Feedback welcome.

Hi and thanks for the suggestions, it seems that the search somehow adapts for what you are looking for and I find more and more races like these now, most named 'The colossus'.
I agree that those two especially are very similar to the FH3 Goliath and am enjoying them tremendously at the moment.
#10 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 10:11:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BlearActor76741 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I did a search for the blueprint but found nothing from Buff153420. Could you find the sharecode for it ?

H,i the sharecode for that one is 304 463 661

Since discovering these my searches seem to yield a lot more races of this type, here are two more,

115 752 990 called Mammoth Marathon
150 967 688 The Colossus

#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:02:30 AM(UTC)
Great, thanks ! I gonna try them this evening 👍

Notification

Icon
Error