This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:10:58 AM(UTC)
Hi Guys,

I was playing FM7 in the last days and suddenly the force feedback stoped working. In 06/01/2020 the force feedback has stopped. In other games the wheel still running well with force feedback.

Could you help me with this issue?

PS. I have the logitech profiler installed, but cannot access the .exe file.
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 9:37:39 AM(UTC)
Not sure if I can help with the force feedback, but I can help with the Logitech Profiler shortcut by creating a batch file.

Create a shortcut by right clicking on the application from the start menu and select "pin to start". The shortcut will be in the top level start menu (to the right) and then can be dragged to a folder of your choice (I would suggest an easy location...I used D:\games and renamed it FH3).

Here comes the tricky part. Open up notepad and create a file that has nothing but the word 'start' and then the path. my file looked like this
start D:\games\FH3.lnk
The shortcut has a suffix of .lnk that you cannot see but needs to be typed here. go to file -> save as... On this screen set "Save as type" to "All Files" and select your name adding a .bat to the end of it (example FH3.bat ).

This .bat file can be used in the Logitech Profiler the same way you usually use a .exe.

I hope this helps, it's not as intimidating as it looks. Good luck

Notification

Icon
Error