5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:14:47 AM(UTC)
That’s fantastic for those who don’t have one. If they opened up the AH so that they could be sold, I’d buy one to put in the AH so that someone else could benefit who isn’t online today. As it is, I’d just have a third one taking up the limited space in my garage...
#102 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:05:10 AM(UTC)
Man, I'd love to see the Focus RS PO in there, as it's the only PO car I don't own. That and the Capri FE and I'd be set for the road to owning every car in the game.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:07:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Faithful since FM4.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:13:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
That’s fantastic for those who don’t have one. If they opened up the AH so that they could be sold, I’d buy one to put in the AH so that someone else could benefit who isn’t online today. As it is, I’d just have a third one taking up the limited space in my garage...

Didn't they already blacklisted PO cars from AH? I thought to get a spare one too, but I think it's not possible to put them on AH anymore. :(

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:15:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#104 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:17:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Didn't they already blacklisted PO cars from AH? I thought to get a spare one too, but I think it's not possible to put them on AH anymore. :(

Yup, NG banned them from the auction house last month I think.
#105 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:53:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post

Yup, NG banned them from the auction house last month I think.

They did same with Lego. I don't quite understand why. They can put price controls, 812 and Capri FE were cheap for ages, FE still is because insufficient trades.
Some players like to collect all the cars, self included. Why kill that?
I'd never have a Capri FE or Montecarlo, Cougar if I didn't get them off AH.
#106 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:23:34 AM(UTC)
They need to put the cars that are going for 20mil in AH in the shop 20 million is ridiculous
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:41:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post
They did same with Lego. I don't quite understand why. They can put price controls, 812 and Capri FE were cheap for ages, FE still is because insufficient trades.

Well, the DLC cars should be exclusive to those who purchase the DLCs only. Hence, the LEGO cars were banned from AH. I believe they were supposed to be banned from the start. As for the Fortune Island vehicles, I've no idea why these cars weren't banned from the AH.

To be fair, many of us paid for the DLC vehicles to be able to use them. Its rather unfair for players just for the base game to get these vehicles. However, this will lead to players going against the ToS in order to get this vehicles - which is rather sad.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:51:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post

Well, the DLC cars should be exclusive to those who purchase the DLCs only. Hence, the LEGO cars were banned from AH. I believe they were supposed to be banned from the start. As for the Fortune Island vehicles, I've no idea why these cars weren't banned from the AH.

To be fair, many of us paid for the DLC vehicles to be able to use them. Its rather unfair for players just for the base game to get these vehicles. However, this will lead to players going against the ToS in order to get this vehicles - which is rather sad.

If you didn't own the DLC you still could NOT buy the dlc cars in the auction house
There was no real reason they were removed other than people sold them and then complained they couldn't do the challenges in legoland
 1 user liked this post.
#109 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 5:08:34 PM(UTC)
I have the DLC's and expansions, so I guess that makes sense for them. But since AS can tell if you have DLC and ask for $, somehow that data is easily identifiable. So why couldn't that preclude people from bidding in AH?

Lego left me cold, so I won the easy stuff, and didn't bother with rest, so have all 5 cars. If I wanted to build a house I'd play Minecraft. Hot Wheels expansion in FH3 was similar. PO's gotten thru auction, replaced with new rather than used. Have an extra DB11 PO that is useless now. My Capri FE has had 13 owners :) Unused until I got it.

Probably shouldn't try to figure out 20MM CR C-type Jags, Ranger Raptors, or anything else on the AH. Mnuchin must have been a consultant for the devs.
#110 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:27:04 PM(UTC)

As far as I know, they are only for DLC players. Any time I accidentally clicked on one in the Auction (didn't accidentally click per se, got really excited a car I wanted was at a low price and not claimed and jumped on it...) it would put up a thing for me to buy it, subscribe to the DLC thing or cancel...cuz can't get it without paying for the DLC. Are there ways of getting them without that?

#111 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:40:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IngoingCake8592 Go to Quoted Post

As far as I know, they are only for DLC players. Any time I accidentally clicked on one in the Auction (didn't accidentally click per se, got really excited a car I wanted was at a low price and not claimed and jumped on it...) it would put up a thing for me to buy it, subscribe to the DLC thing or cancel...cuz can't get it without paying for the DLC. Are there ways of getting them without that?

no
you have to buy DLC to get DLC cars
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error