5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 1:56:36 AM(UTC)
Any update when we can expect the series 23 now?

Otherwise its 4 weeks for me not playing it.

And not even Max is able to list the expected content for series 23.
I am sure there was no mistake, they just won‘t admit they postpone this
whole season now because of this movement that has nothing to do with games.

👎👎👎👎👎
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#52 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 2:24:51 AM(UTC)
https://twitter.com/ForzaHorizon...atus/1269099232977395712
There's this constant feeling that the update has been delayed for other reasons. Are they really working on fixing the update? I mean, I believe they do because they say it. But I'm also kinda confused to be honest.
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 2:25:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
For the first 24 hours, when you did whatever was needed to become ranked to complete the Online part of the playlist, it was showing as completed on the Playlist (and giving the appropriate % score) but the page that shows what rewards you will win for the series was showing as being unranked and showing zero prizes won.

That happened to mine a while ago, but I just let it sit for a day and it was fine then. No problems with current one tho.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#54 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 2:34:49 AM(UTC)
My guess is the „movement“ is the true reason and they still think about if they reveal it this way.

So far the fans are not amused and I can understand them.

I respect this movement but why punish your fans?
Makes no sense and a bad way of communication right now.

🇭🇷
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:21:44 AM(UTC)
@STR3A.

Please Remember Playground are working from Home due to the Workplace being Shut owing to the Dreaded Lurgy, as a Result they are having to Develop the Game over Skype and Teamviewer (File Sharing) this has Drastically Reduced their Efficiency, meaning it will take a lot Longer than usual to Track down and Fix what I can only assume is a Major Game Breaking Bug, with what would take 2 Days at the Office, Probably taking 2 Weeks over Skype and Teamviewer.

We are just going to have to be Patient.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:39:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
My guess is the „movement“ is the true reason and they still think about if they reveal it this way.

🇭🇷

Seriously?

Did you read the pinned post from Morgan? It clearly states there was an error with the update......
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 4:03:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iBl0cks Go to Quoted Post

🇭🇷

Seriously?

Did you read the pinned post from Morgan? It clearly states there was an error with the update......

Sometimes stated reasons are not the whole story and you have to read between the lines.
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 4:43:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

🇭🇷

Seriously?

Sometimes stated reasons are not the whole story and you have to read between the lines.

and sometimes the stated reasons are the actual reasons
not all conspiracy theories
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:04:42 AM(UTC)
I think they want to avoid another situation like the car perk fiasco last year. Now that they're working from home, coding and testing probably takes longer than usual, so they couldn't fix the issue they discovered in time for the intended release.
 4 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:10:27 AM(UTC)
Can you guys not bring this here and keep that discussion for some other place. Please.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#61 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:15:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Can you guys not bring this here and keep that discussion for some other place. Please.

My bad. I should have posted in the Series 23 thread. I apologize.
#62 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:22:46 AM(UTC)
Seriously?

Originally Posted by: Zacabeb Go to Quoted Post
I think they want to avoid another situation like the car perk fiasco last year. Now that they're working from home, coding and testing probably takes longer than usual, so they couldn't fix the issue they discovered in time for the intended release.

Yes. Exactly. They openly stated that it was a bug that they're working on fixing, and there's no reason to assume otherwise. There may be other extenuating circumstances, but the reason given is most likely the real reason. Granted, communication has been a little lax since Retro left, but we can at least take them at their word for what they are communicating.
#63 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:39:55 AM(UTC)
So, in lieu of that topic, did anyone enjoy the monthly rivals?

I found it extremely challenging in the first chicane and the following corner. I'm trying to get a clean 1:10.
#64 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:57:26 AM(UTC)

I found it extremely challenging in the first chicane and the following corner. I'm trying to get a clean 1:10.

I did 3 laps then finished it at that, though it may be different tuned I did not enjoy the Trueno at all.

Disappointed as 1 of my fondest gaming memories is finally completing that licence test in the rain in Gran Turismo 3 with the very same car as a kid.
 2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 6:41:05 AM(UTC)
IBlocks, I’ve enjoyed the combination of the Trueno with the circuit. I really like to drive that car in stock form, it’s a lot of fun!
#66 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 6:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iiTzepic scopez Go to Quoted Post
Please put the Lexus LFA and Toyota trueno in the forzathon shop. It’s the only 2 cars I don’t have and is almost impossible to even find one on the auction house

They put the Lexus in the shop for you :)
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 6:53:34 AM(UTC)

Did 20 laps yesterday with a best of 1.10.6. This isn’t my favourite circuit but it works well with the stock Trueno. Going to give it another go now - need to figure out where I’m losing a full 3 seconds to the fastest genuine time!
#68 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:06:58 AM(UTC)
Also worth noting that the 94 MX5 is a very strong B class car. Launches like a rocket which is quite helpful for getting to the lead and out of trouble in the trial.

I think I used the RX7 Savannah last time we had this playlist, which is also a really good B class car and probably a little easier to drive.
#69 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:14:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
IBlocks, I’ve enjoyed the combination of the Trueno with the circuit. I really like to drive that car in stock form, it’s a lot of fun!

Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Did 20 laps yesterday with a best of 1.10.6. This isn’t my favourite circuit but it works well with the stock Trueno. Going to give it another go now - need to figure out where I’m losing a full 3 seconds to the fastest genuine time!

I agree, just did a 1:10:805. I am losing a lot of time in the first sector and most likely in the last two corners. Hats off to the dev that decided to put a bicycle next to the metal fences.

Edited by user Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:15:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:23:26 AM(UTC)
For anyone wondering, the VW has been replaced with:

2010 Lexus FLA. 100 FP

24 hours again.
#71 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:25:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post

I agree, just did a 1:10:805. I am losing a lot of time in the first sector and most likely in the last two corners. Hats off to the dev that decided to put a bicycle next to the metal fences.

Lol - I’ve improved to 1.09.8. Can probably find another second but this is the perfect course to demonstrate how annoying it is that they’ve never fixed the problem with rewind often not working in Rivals. It’s very easy to mess up either the last or first corners, dirtying the lap. With rewind on, you just rewind back to the previous lap before the error and start again. Without rewind, you have to do a complete dead lap. Such a frustrating issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 9:31:03 AM(UTC)
same message as below

Edited by user Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:05:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 9:31:34 AM(UTC)

Lol - I’ve improved to 1.09.8. Can probably find another second but this is the perfect course to demonstrate how annoying it is that they’ve never fixed the problem with rewind often not working in Rivals. It’s very easy to mess up either the last or first corners, dirtying the lap. With rewind on, you just rewind back to the previous lap before the error and start again. Without rewind, you have to do a complete dead lap. Such a frustrating issue.

There's a workaround for this though. Exit the your first rivals event - it activates in the second round.

Congrats on reaching1:09

Edited by user Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:04:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:28:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: prg2012br Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Update: a few hours ago the Forzathon Shop showed a week-long countdown timer.

The timer now shows a deadline of 20 hours from now - 7:30am Pacific on Friday, June 5th.

They could at least have put better items like premium, Ford Capri FE example and exclusive items, always the same things

I don't have the Skeleton costume, been waiting a year to get it.
 3 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 12:06:56 PM(UTC)
From experience, if you want to be sure fix the rewind issue, you need to do an instant travel, even few meters, it kind of reset whatever is going wrong with reset feature.
I share it's quite annoying moreover considering the time for loading rivals, finding the track, loading the class next opponent, possibly loading the leaderboard to select another opponent and launch the racing. Once you have done all that , discovering rewind is down is nothing but infuriating ...
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error