5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 7:41:17 PM(UTC)
knew something was wrong four the full 4 seasons. numbers where not adding up
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:12:28 PM(UTC)
I've got a bit bored with timing out my teammates in the Trial, so tried a new concept - handicap tunes. I've shared 2 tunes of the '16 MX-5:

"Trial Handicap 1" is 680 PI
"Trial Handicap 2" is 660 PI

With the 680 PI tune, only one teammate brought a 700 PI car, and I easily won all 3 races.

With the 660 PI tune, every other teammate brought a 700 PI car, and I got 2 x 1st and 1 x 2nd. I definitely got some more competitive racing in places than I would have done with a 700 PI tune.

With the 660 PI tune I tried the rivals for race 3, and was still able to do a top 3% time with it, so it's not THAT much of a handicap.
#28 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:26:32 PM(UTC)
I completely understand the reason for the delay but they might have made the substitute prizes a bit more attractive. 1 wheelspin for season 50% and a pitiful amount of credits for the events. Sorry guys, but 90k is not an incentive to put up with the Playground games
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 10:29:01 PM(UTC)
For me good enough of a handicap are just random teammates
I had 3 that were keeping last 3 places firmly secured (in tuned cars), luckily one quit, but 2 that remained, were determined to keep us secured till the end ...
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 12:11:56 AM(UTC)
Had an interesting 9 vs 3 in the trial last night, won all three races with my team mates coming mid-pack and dead last leading to some close calls on the final scores, but ended up 2-1. I can only assume not as many people are playing, just holding out to see how the season gets fixed.

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 12:12:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - "Making drivers into mechanics since 1910"
#31 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 3:09:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: prg2012br Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Update: a few hours ago the Forzathon Shop showed a week-long countdown timer.

The timer now shows a deadline of 20 hours from now - 7:30am Pacific on Friday, June 5th.

They could at least have put better items like premium, Ford Capri FE example and exclusive items, always the same things

Ford Capris FE is a reward for completing star card

this community is always gimme gimme gimme or i want compo
when did we get so entitled

Because 25% of the car list has an asterisk next to it.

I certainly bled my hands doing the seasonals. Too advanced for my skills.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#32 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 3:22:51 AM(UTC)
No-one else has mentioned the Online level reward showing incomplete when completed so am assuming it is just me. Oh well.

Found this week's events somewhat tricky at times, although completable. The Trial I chose the wrong tune for the car but we still won thanks to someone with a quick tune and the half the team dropping out during event 3. The cross country was interesting, in the Porsche 550A (or whatever the open-top thing is).

Playground games won first time out...we won the first 2 events, surprisingly, given we were 5 against ...then 5 of the 6 quite before or during event 3. I had looked at the eligible cars before the event, saw 4 to choose from so got an appropriate tune for one of them (the Subaru 22B)...entered the event and found there were, like, 12 cars I could choose from, including my Peugeot 205 M16 (or whatever model it is) with a PGG tune for Mudkickers from a few weeks back, so used that as the dunes is fairly similar.
#33 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 4:56:55 AM(UTC)
Only one comment on the easiest trial of the FH4 story.
The average level of FH4 player is not low, it is underground :) :)
Three trial done, nine victories with abyssal advantage but other players firmly in the last places, for a two year old videogame it is not acceptable

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 5:03:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 4:59:30 AM(UTC)
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events Summer Backup - Until 11/06/20 - SERIES__
50% Summer: Wheelspin
80% Summer: Super Wheelspin
50% Series 23: Super Wheelspin
80% Series 23: 250,000 CR

PHOTO Percents,Tunes and Rewards (Excel)

https://i.imgur.com/YNQrWQG.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub. You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune BUGATTI VEYRON SUPER SPORT 2011:..... 181 640 980

The Trial Co-Op: Summertime Mazdaness
1) Code Tune MAZDA MX-5 MIATA 1994:..... 188 580 130
2) Code Tune MAZDA MX-5 2013:..... 138 163 940

Playground Games: Summer
Code Tune SUBARU LEGACY RS 1990:..... 949 363 836

Danger Sign: Swan Dive
Code Tune HOT WHEELS TWIN MILL 1969:..... 796 972 228

Speed Trap: Northbridge
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 187 290 668

Speed Zone: Sudmoss
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:..... 187 290 668

Championship: Horizon Decades - 50s
Code Tune MG MGA TWIN-CAM 1958:..... 105 855 397

Championship: Forest Racing
Code Tune MCLAREN 12C COUPE 2011:..... 136 691 513

Championship: Chaotic Commute
Code Tune FORD TRANSIT SUPERSPORTVAN 2011:..... 886 798 488

PS.: Also available on Twitter or https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts every season change

I hope this helps you to do the challenges

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 5:04:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 4:59:55 AM(UTC)
Baffling how a level 176 + 2 prestige can only score 200pts over all 3 events + 0 in 2 of them when 4 of the AI were in lower PI cars than them.

I'm not expecting Lewis Hamilton but you'd think somebody who's played that much would be at least competent enough to beat a stock MX-5 '16 40+pts lower than their car.

Should have guessed when I seen the gold suit, king's crown and silly dance on their avatar before the 1st race though really.
#36 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 6:51:34 AM(UTC)
Welp... guess the countdown update was Just to give us a I.D.R for 100 Forzathon Points... i'll wait next week then.
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 7:05:49 AM(UTC)
New Forzathon Shop ending at 7:30am Pacific. The Mini convertible was swapped to the VW IDR for 100FP. No change to the Festival Playlist events or rewards.

1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 7:09:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
I'm not expecting Lewis Hamilton but you'd think somebody who's played that much would be at least competent enough to beat a stock MX-5 '16 40+pts lower than their car.

The '16 MX-5's stock tyres are actually pretty good for this Trial. It has excellent grip on tarmac, and they work pretty well on dirt, too. Like I said above, even with a 660 PI tune of it I was able to do a top 3% rivals time, and you'd only expect to encounter a top 3% teammate in around 1 in 6 Trials that you do, so it's not all that surprising that you can still beat a lot of people with that sort of PI disadvantage.
#39 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 7:10:05 AM(UTC)
Maybe they are changing the 100 FP car every 24 hours?
#40 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 7:16:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ksmith5666 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe they are changing the 100 FP car every 24 hours?

Maybe they are putting the cars in to the Forzathon shop this week on a 24 hour cycle that should have been rewards for the season challenges?
#41 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 7:40:21 AM(UTC)
With the playlist of this month ,IMHO, we can have a preview of the future playlists when the regular lifetime of the game will end. there will be playlists like these without cars as prize (that can be in future all acquired in the shop) and only wheelspins and credits as reward
#42 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 7:51:57 AM(UTC)
Please put the Lexus LFA and Toyota trueno in the forzathon shop. It’s the only 2 cars I don’t have and is almost impossible to even find one on the auction house

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 7:52:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 9:07:26 AM(UTC)
I did the Fortune Island trial last night, as it was S2 Hypercars on some quite technical tracks. The second circuit race was 5 laps rather than the normal 3 and the last race was the long Kraken course. Very enjoyable and more challenging than the usual trials - albeit there was an unfeasibly fast Lego Chiron which I could not catch at all on the circuit race despite it having 50 PI less than me (allegedly) - just kept pulling away from me at about 0.5 seconds per lap. Only had a team of three but everyone got some points to get the win.
#44 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 9:26:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post

The '16 MX-5's stock tyres are actually pretty good for this Trial. It has excellent grip on tarmac, and they work pretty well on dirt, too. Like I said above, even with a 660 PI tune of it I was able to do a top 3% rivals time, and you'd only expect to encounter a top 3% teammate in around 1 in 6 Trials that you do, so it's not all that surprising that you can still beat a lot of people with that sort of PI disadvantage.

True but you're a very good driver and not an AI, someone with that experience should be able to make something out of a 40 odd points advantage vs an AI opponent.

Perhaps that super wheelspin for 80% or the 200k credits reward is more desirable than you'd think for some people, otherwise I don't see why anyone who can't handle Unbeatable AI would bother with this trial.
#45 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 10:02:49 AM(UTC)
Seems they have now sorted out the online rewards page
#46 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 11:09:26 AM(UTC)
I wish it was still possible to buy multiple, but they nerfed that to increase rarity and inflate prices. Would've been useful to buy multiple AE86s.

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2020 11:10:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#47 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 1:38:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post

What do you mean
#48 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 12:53:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post

What do you mean

For the first 24 hours, when you did whatever was needed to become ranked to complete the Online part of the playlist, it was showing as completed on the Playlist (and giving the appropriate % score) but the page that shows what rewards you will win for the series was showing as being unranked and showing zero prizes won.

Edited by user Saturday, June 6, 2020 12:54:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 1:18:05 AM(UTC)
This season I have to redo the entire qualification for ranked team (9 adventures) although I was qualified the season before. So annoying. Did that happen to anyone else before?
#50 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 1:45:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nortsable Go to Quoted Post
This season I have to redo the entire qualification for ranked team (9 adventures) although I was qualified the season before. So annoying. Did that happen to anyone else before?

Nope, mine worked as normal
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error