14 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#151 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 6:09:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
Please don‘t tell me what I should do or not 🤨

Lets just wait for next week when they hopefully tell us whats cracking now.

And I also highly doubt that Pcars 3 reveal was a reason.

Pcars 3 wants to copy Forza now completely and I wish them best of luck.
Thankfully I am too old for game vs game so I simply buy Forza 8 and Pcars 3.

And speaking of old.

I have a leading position in my company and I expect my work mates to always tell me the truth so we can work quickly on our next goal
or on solutions.

Communication and honesty is everything!


What’s your deal anyways? Why do you need it to be true? To justify some personal opinion you have? Even if it’s in solidarity with what’s going on, why do you take that as a bad thing? 🧐

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#152 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 6:10:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
Please don‘t tell me what I should do or not 🤨

Lets just wait for next week when they hopefully tell us whats cracking now.

And I also highly doubt that Pcars 3 reveal was a reason.

Pcars 3 wants to copy Forza now completely and I wish them best of luck.
Thankfully I am too old for game vs game so I simply buy Forza 8 and Pcars 3.

And speaking of old.

I have a leading position in my company and I expect my work mates to always tell me the truth so we can work quickly on our next goal
or on solutions.

Communication and honesty is everything!


Just block him/her like i have then you won't see his/her pathetic and nasty msg's.



You mad cause you got called out on making things political then whining that things got political?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#153 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 6:35:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post


Pcars 3 wants to copy Forza now completely and I wish them best of luck.


When i looked at their trailer for the upcoming PC3 it does certainly seem that way, but i have a feeling a lot of asthetics for racing car games are going that way anyway.

Edited by user Sunday, June 7, 2020 6:37:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#154 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 8:04:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
Please don‘t tell me what I should do or not 🤨

Lets just wait for next week when they hopefully tell us whats cracking now.

And I also highly doubt that Pcars 3 reveal was a reason.

Pcars 3 wants to copy Forza now completely and I wish them best of luck.
Thankfully I am too old for game vs game so I simply buy Forza 8 and Pcars 3.

And speaking of old.

I have a leading position in my company and I expect my work mates to always tell me the truth so we can work quickly on our next goal
or on solutions.

Communication and honesty is everything!


Not a reason not to do the expected monthly release, same page.

Considering the bug detection as a fact, I stated making a bigger package for next month as one possible additional line in the PROS column of delaying the release to next month. Anyway, we just have to wait few days to know.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#155 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 8:21:48 PM(UTC)
Regarding the new Series, have they (developers) confirmed any new cars from the last week clues?
Or are there some issues regarding manufacturer/cars licensing? Maybe the new update delayed because of that too?
Rank: Racing Permit
#156 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 11:05:45 PM(UTC)
Any news for the update release?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#157 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2020 11:22:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JETLAG Haruka Go to Quoted Post
Any news for the update release?


Not that I know off. My fingers' still crossed though.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#158 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 5:36:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post


Pcars 3 wants to copy Forza now completely and I wish them best of luck.


When i looked at their trailer for the upcoming PC3 it does certainly seem that way, but i have a feeling a lot of asthetics for racing car games are going that way anyway.


Thats true and actually not a bad thing.

Forza copied Gran Turismo and added some things and now Pcars wants to copy Forza and add some stuff.

Fine for me as long as the final product is a cool game.


I don‘t think that any licence stuff is the reason and I even don‘t think there was a bug.
Otherwise they would keep us up to date about the fix.

Check the past and you see they always did it this way.
Bug appeared and they quickly fixed it and told us at least daily about the progress.

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#159 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 6:08:41 AM(UTC)
On the basis that they haven’t given any update for 6 months when we will get a fix for the Ranked Team Adventure Points issue, it doesn’t surprise me that we aren’t getting daily updates on this problem. No doubt we will know more shortly.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#160 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 6:55:09 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Monday, June 8, 2020 2:15:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#161 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 9:01:43 AM(UTC)
I hope that it is the ranked points issue that they are actually having trouble fixing. Unfortunately its highly doubtful as i feel that it was intentionally done on the down low.

Also Forza isnt the only game that has had its latest content update held back. For example Call Of Duty season 4 was ready to roll out on the 3rd of June but has admittedly been held back due to current issues in the US which has triggered protests all over the world.

So sadly there is alot of room for speculation.
Rank: Racing Legend
 11 users liked this post.
#162 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 9:33:17 AM(UTC)
I'm not even regularly playing FH4 at the moment - so whether this update is delayed or not, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Just reading through the thread though, I know people will always speculate and in some ways that is only natural. I just don't get the conspiracy theory thing? They've said they found a bug, so they pulled the update. They've said they'll say more when they have an update on progress. They pulled their scheduled stream due to unprecedented events (already covered in the thread).

Heads up people, these are pretty much unprecedented times. Everyone everywhere is having to find new ways to work inside or outside of offices due to a pandemic. Most businesses don't have their usual workforce available, either having taken advantage of furlough schemes, through shielding or god forbid actual sickness. So maybe they're not updating as often as they normally would due to that, maybe the bug they found is more difficult to resolve than previous bugs. It's a big old game, so any changes to it can have unforeseen knock on effects - as a few people have said, it's better they find the bug before release than just send it out untested and break the game.

I personally just think there's an awful lot going on just now & see no reason not to take the team at their word, that they're working on it & will let us know when they have a solution.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#163 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 2:34:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STIGWOODINGER Go to Quoted Post
I hope that it is the ranked points issue that they are actually having trouble fixing. Unfortunately its highly doubtful as i feel that it was intentionally done on the down low.

Also Forza isnt the only game that has had its latest content update held back. For example Call Of Duty season 4 was ready to roll out on the 3rd of June but has admittedly been held back due to current issues in the US which has triggered protests all over the world.

So sadly there is alot of room for speculation.


If they wanna push back the season its ok but then just tell it.

And Playground is located in the UK and UK is not at all affected by the stuff happening in the USA right now.

And still I think this has NOTHING to do with video games.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: Racing Legend
 5 users liked this post.
#164 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 3:04:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STIGWOODINGER Go to Quoted Post
I hope that it is the ranked points issue that they are actually having trouble fixing. Unfortunately its highly doubtful as i feel that it was intentionally done on the down low.

Also Forza isnt the only game that has had its latest content update held back. For example Call Of Duty season 4 was ready to roll out on the 3rd of June but has admittedly been held back due to current issues in the US which has triggered protests all over the world.

So sadly there is alot of room for speculation.


If they wanna push back the season its ok but then just tell it.

And Playground is located in the UK and UK is not at all affected by the stuff happening in the USA right now.

And still I think this has NOTHING to do with video games.


Are you sure
Have you not seen what is happening in the UK or are your eyes closed
It's actually a worldwide issue..and there is more than 1

But That is still not what the delay is

Stop stirring up trouble for your own conspiracies
Rank: Racing Legend
 5 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 3:20:53 PM(UTC)
Faultier - just wondering if you've ever read the Code of Conduct for the site?

https://forums.forzamoto...et-Community-Forums.aspx

Do not impersonate, harass, or defame Turn 10, staff members, or moderators.

Turn 10 states there is a problem with the update - you say

'I don‘t think that any licence stuff is the reason and I even don‘t think there was a bug.'

'And still I think this has NOTHING to do with video games.'

So you're saying they're lying - English Language Learners Definition of defame formal : to hurt the reputation of (someone or something) especially by saying things that are false or unfair

You might want to look at this bit as well;

Trolling: Trolling is considered to be the act of purposely being disingenuous to an active discussion. Negative commentary on given topics is by no means disallowed; however, such comments should attempt to be substantiated. No matter your supposed intent, if the forum administrators perceive you as a troll making unsubstantiated comments in an attempt to provoke the forum body, actions may be taken by the administrators.

Edited by user Monday, June 8, 2020 3:45:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Highlighted some bits and added another quote

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#166 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 3:56:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: STIGWOODINGER Go to Quoted Post
I hope that it is the ranked points issue that they are actually having trouble fixing. Unfortunately its highly doubtful as i feel that it was intentionally done on the down low.

Also Forza isnt the only game that has had its latest content update held back. For example Call Of Duty season 4 was ready to roll out on the 3rd of June but has admittedly been held back due to current issues in the US which has triggered protests all over the world.

So sadly there is alot of room for speculation.


If they wanna push back the season its ok but then just tell it.

And Playground is located in the UK and UK is not at all affected by the stuff happening in the USA right now.

And still I think this has NOTHING to do with video games.


Sadly that part is not quite correct, as a glance at UK news over the last week will reveal.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#167 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 4:50:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DamMe2006 Go to Quoted Post
Faultier - just wondering if you've ever read the Code of Conduct for the site?

https://forums.forzamoto...et-Community-Forums.aspx

Do not impersonate, harass, or defame Turn 10, staff members, or moderators.

Turn 10 states there is a problem with the update - you say

'I don‘t think that any licence stuff is the reason and I even don‘t think there was a bug.'

'And still I think this has NOTHING to do with video games.'

So you're saying they're lying - English Language Learners Definition of defame formal : to hurt the reputation of (someone or something) especially by saying things that are false or unfair

You might want to look at this bit as well;

Trolling: Trolling is considered to be the act of purposely being disingenuous to an active discussion. Negative commentary on given topics is by no means disallowed; however, such comments should attempt to be substantiated. No matter your supposed intent, if the forum administrators perceive you as a troll making unsubstantiated comments in an attempt to provoke the forum body, actions may be taken by the administrators.


Listen.

I have the right to assume a lie when its getting clearer and clearer each day.

They are in charge to prove us different.

I respect turn 10 and playground and the mods here to the fullest, still this whole thing is so strange this time.

No news at all about „we are working on the fix“ or „we did this and that progress“.

They just remain silent.

And its also my right to say canceling the streams was already questionable but they are not even avaible to list the content.

And Manteo Max is active on social media but also won‘t comment.

You have to admit its really strange this time.
They don‘t tell us the content, they remain totally silent.

Its total fine you are ok with this but I am not.
And I am also not a young child who eats everything without question it.

I respect your opinion and you should respect mine.

Don‘t call me a troll or something because all of my posts have a crucial point!

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#168 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 4:55:08 PM(UTC)
Patience is a virtue. Yes it's a conspiracy so you cannot play the festival playlist. You nailed it. ;) There is a new build of Win10. Did you ever consider that may be the issue.

Edited by user Monday, June 8, 2020 5:06:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
 14 users liked this post.
#169 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 5:01:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
And Manteo Max is active on social media but also won‘t comment.


Of course I'm not going to comment; moderators are just like the rest of the community who don't know the inner workings of T10's development and don't see lack of information as a justifiable excuse to jump to baseless conclusions.



Rank: Racing Permit
#170 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 10:49:07 PM(UTC)
Then give us some compensation. Say, 1 more new car (to Horizon 4).

675LT, SF90 Stradale, Aventador SVJ, SLR McLaren, new RS5/RS6/RS7, they all work

Edited by user Monday, June 8, 2020 10:54:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 9 users liked this post.
#171 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:13:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
Then give us some compensation. Say, 1 more new car (to Horizon 4).

675LT, SF90 Stradale, Aventador SVJ, SLR McLaren, new RS5/RS6/RS7, they all work

Compensation for what? You can stil play the game.
And what is with that specific car list? Do you have any idea how developers are adding cars to the game? Licensing, modeling, testing... Did you ever hear about those things?
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#172 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 3:45:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post


Listen.

I have the right to assume a lie when its getting clearer and clearer each day.

They are in charge to prove us different.

I respect turn 10 and playground and the mods here to the fullest, still this whole thing is so strange this time.

No news at all about „we are working on the fix“ or „we did this and that progress“.

They just remain silent.


And its also my right to say canceling the streams was already questionable but they are not even avaible to list the content.

And Manteo Max is active on social media but also won‘t comment.

You have to admit its really strange this time.
They don‘t tell us the content, they remain totally silent.

Its total fine you are ok with this but I am not.
And I am also not a young child who eats everything without question it.

I respect your opinion and you should respect mine.

Don‘t call me a troll or something because all of my posts have a crucial point!



Except they did provide an update and said they have identified the issue, so again, your assumption is baseless and a conspiracy theory or a way to stir up trouble.

Your posts have crucial accusations with nothing to back them up.

More than likely the delay is caused due to them not wanting to change the series in the middle of the week and decided to wait until a normal season change to make the update. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw news this week of the update being applied for Thursday, when the season would normally change.

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#173 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:39:25 AM(UTC)
PG, how's your progress?
Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#174 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:41:09 AM(UTC)
I'd like to have some information, at least a prospect.
Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 6 users liked this post.
#175 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 7:20:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ishisaka Go to Quoted Post
PG, how's your progress?

Would it help if they got a bot to post "We're still working on it" once a day until they've resolved it?
14 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error