14 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 10 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:16:22 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - off-topic removed, please use this thread to focus on the content update - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:23:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:19:17 AM(UTC)
I wonder if we will get the events for Season 23 on Thursday if the update has been delayed?
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 8:19:57 AM(UTC)
Very difficult position for Playground. Not sure if many people realize this, but the new Playlist is added with each update. In the event the game does not get updated, what happens is not a loop, the game will try to move from Spring to next Summer and will land on a placeholder or something like that. Thus, Playground will have to issue a patch regardless of its contents, but, if they do so, why not just roll the real thing out instead?

COD can afford to delay a season, because it's not linked to world's real-time. Forza can't. Just a stupid system IMO.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#54 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 8:41:51 AM(UTC)
So if there's no update the new season uses placeholder prizes, presumably credits.

What happens if I've already done the placeholder events and the patch gets pushed? Do I automatically get the new prizes for the tasks I've completed or are those locked out?
#55 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:12:20 AM(UTC)
As I wrote this could be a gamebreaker that can corrupt the save.
I hope that the update will be out before the season change
 4 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:14:53 AM(UTC)
There is no need to panic. Why would it corrupt the save? Where is your evidence for that???

Edited by user Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:16:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:20:05 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - off-topic removed, please use this thread to focus on the content update - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:23:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:26:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
There is no need to panic. Why would it corrupt the save? Where is your evidence for that???

IMHO the next season (if the game doesn't update) is completely empty and all the economy of the game will be broken (series histories first of all). How this strange series (not updated) will count in the future of the game?
#59 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:28:17 AM(UTC)
Yes, if you go like qualification for ranked for instance, once the new playlist will start, it is expected to update. Eventually there will be some new bugs but should work that way. if no update happens it will be a little preview of what will be when they decide stopping updating the game.

2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:30:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post

IMHO the next season (if the game doesn't update) is completely empty and all the economy of the game will be broken (series histories first of all). How this strange series (not updated) will count in the future of the game?

Breaking what ? just all seasons greyed out and that's all.
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:37:14 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:22:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
 7 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:32:22 AM(UTC)
Yes, we're all doomed and tomorrow evening world will end, happy?

TL DR
Can we just stop with politics and panic?
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 3 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:10:37 AM(UTC)
Just a delay, no big deal. would love a week off
 3 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:22:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Yes, we're all doomed and tomorrow evening world will end, happy?

TL DR
Can we just stop with politics and panic?

Ditto.

I don't want to discuss politics here. I don't care about anyone's political stance here. We should discuss only Forza, at least in this section.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:33:45 PM(UTC)
Well as far as I tested myself, if there is no update coming, when the season will change from spring to summer, the festival playlist will take the data from a year ago. So instead of update 23 we will roll back to series 10 and if you already completed series 10, you will have all the rewards already redeemed, and if you have not played series 10 you can unlock the rewards now. You can replay the the seasonal events if you wish. and the game will go on like nothing happened until Playground Games will issue the real Update. Well this is what i can tell you, as this is what happens by changing time in windows and going offline, you can go back to older series if you put the time behind, but if you go ahead you jump back in time by 1 year so 5th June 2020, will be the same as 5th June 2019. I do not recommend you to change windows time and go back to older series or "upcoming" seasons, as this can cause you to get banned.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:42:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:22:51 PM(UTC)
Will series 23 had new cars?
#67 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:32:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JETLAG Haruka Go to Quoted Post

Should have. The question is when the series 23 would be released...
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:13:58 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:22:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:46:49 PM(UTC)
Gifting 200 wheelspins would make most of us feel better.

Oh wait
#70 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:58:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JETLAG Haruka Go to Quoted Post

yes 4 toyotas at minimum
 8 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 5:07:48 PM(UTC)
All you kids complaining sound like spoiled little brats. Quit crying! You can still play the game, it's not going anywhere.. You don't get new cars for one season and you're crying complaining like it's the end of the world. SMH guys. Get over yourselves.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9:12:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yenake Go to Quoted Post
Well as far as I tested myself, if there is no update coming, when the season will change from spring to summer, the festival playlist will take the data from a year ago. So instead of update 23 we will roll back to series 10 and if you already completed series 10, you will have all the rewards already redeemed, and if you have not played series 10 you can unlock the rewards now. You can replay the the seasonal events if you wish. and the game will go on like nothing happened until Playground Games will issue the real Update. Well this is what i can tell you, as this is what happens by changing time in windows and going offline, you can go back to older series if you put the time behind, but if you go ahead you jump back in time by 1 year so 5th June 2020, will be the same as 5th June 2019. I do not recommend you to change windows time and go back to older series or "upcoming" seasons, as this can cause you to get banned.

Interesting insight...........
 3 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:08:56 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:21:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:36:04 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:21:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:38:06 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:20:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error