14 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 6:51:53 PM(UTC)
Sticky at top.
Problem with series 23. Release delayed.
Tweet basically says same.
No further info.

Enough politics, sadly.
Hope it's good fix.
Be thankful we're ok enough to complain.
Sad situation for this country.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 8:58:36 PM(UTC)
Torben should at least reveal the answers to the clues for his Torben Tuesday. I know the update has been delayed, even the release notes will need to be revised now. The only reason I'm playing FH4 atm is the cars in the seasonals. WRC 8 and other games seem more enticing at the moment
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 9:12:37 PM(UTC)
The question is: What will happen when (tomorrow) has to start the new series?
This could be potentially a great gamebreaker in my opinion especially for those (like me) that have 100% in all the series up to now

Edited by user Tuesday, June 2, 2020 9:21:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:27:29 PM(UTC)
Dailies are good for 3 days so It would have to be later than that for there to be a problem. All they would have to do is extend the time on the dailies if its later. I think they can sort that out.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:28:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:46:41 PM(UTC)
There's not really a need for any update for the playlist to work. We know that you get a new playlist even when you don't update the game. If I remember correctly there were money prizes instead of cars for those that didn't update the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:42:05 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - off-topic removed, please use this thread to focus on the content update - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:24:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:00:38 AM(UTC)
Guys bad news. Companies are delayig their programming everywhere. Sony and the new PS5, Madden NFL 21, Cyberpunk, CoD.. The chances that PG won't follow are really, really slim.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:10:21 AM(UTC)
I knew about PS5 delay on the 1st July and assumed that everything will follow suit as well. Hopefully, the solve this issue soon as the game is becoming less active by the minute.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:21:39 AM(UTC)
Best case scenario, we will get Forza Monthly and series 23 update next week.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:29:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Best case scenario, we will get Forza Monthly and series 23 update next week.

Yep, by the look of things, this is how I feel as well. Those Forza Motorsports 6 and 7 endurance races are starting to look quite enticing right now.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:33:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Guys bad news. Companies are delayig their programming everywhere. Sony and the new PS5, Madden NFL 21, Cyberpunk, CoD.. The chances that PG won't follow are really, really slim.

It's always good to get some delay for free.

H4 is old game and it's OK for me to have no other updates for it. I just used to livestream schedules.
 5 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:16:15 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - off-topic removed, please use this thread to focus on the content update - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:25:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:54:16 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:25:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:03:51 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:25:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:07:48 AM(UTC)
Sigh, and I thought I was a Nightmare for Derailing the Threads....

RIGHT, back on Topic: Why have they not told us the Cars...

Maybe the issue with the Update is a Licencing issue? so they cannot tell us what the Cars are right Now... Toyota are very...."Jumpy" with their Licence these Days, so it could Possibly be an Issue at the Licencing End?

1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:31:24 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:25:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:38:32 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:26:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:41:04 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:26:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Stand United together forever ❤️
 10 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:57:40 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:26:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

23 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:12:27 AM(UTC)
For what it’s worth:

I (and I imagine a few others on here) play Forza to escape the real world, take a ‘holiday’ from all the horrible stuff going on right now.

Literally bought the game during the worst time of my life, and playing and collecting cars (while it might seem silly) took me away from my worries for a little while.

Understand Microsoft/T10 et al feeling the need to put out statements about what’s going on as they’re big companies, but don’t think everyone should have to do the same personally.

End of the day this is a gaming forum. NOT talking about the big wide (worrying) world outside DOESN’T make you complicit or a racist. There is no remit for this forum to discuss major issues that are happening at the moment (aside from acknowledging the effect it’s having on content). So don’t see why people have to call out others on here? I’ll respect anyone who doesn’t want to talk about anything else but the game on here.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:18:37 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:27:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:38:02 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:27:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:55:04 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:27:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 5:15:06 AM(UTC)
They've had to delay the update for bugs before. They usually release it on Tuesdays. If they spot bugs, they delay it, but have managed to get it in time for the season change on Thursday. For smaller bugs, they push the stable build, then push a patch after a week or two. It's probably just that.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 6:57:30 AM(UTC)
Seriously, if forza aren't going to release the update tomorrow, I have 2 possible end results:
The first one is that they add the cars that they were meant to add to the festival playlist into the autoshow on Monday or later. This would be more sensible than just cancelling the update all together. This would see the amount of players on the game plummet for a month, this however would have a domino effect on all of the updates after update 23.
The other scenario is just scrap the update altogether and see the game drop in the amount of players
14 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error