14 Pages<<121314Prev
#326 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:55:04 AM(UTC)
Hopefully they have s hotfix for it asap
#327 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:40:12 AM(UTC)
Same here - lost 11% progress in summer and 6% in autumn.

In summer there are 5 dailies unchecked even though I did them all. So it's 5% plus 6% here.

Conclusion: Minus the 5 now unchecked dailies there seems to be a generall loss of 6% for all seasons.
#328 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:36:35 AM(UTC)
How many people actually ever read the other pages before posting on here?

Over this + TrueAchievements several others have said exactly what's been affected and this must be the 5th or 6th time I've posted it's the monthly rivals that's the 6%.

Why am I bothering though, can guarantee on this same page of the thread someone will post looking for an answer that's a few posts above them and already in the thread a bunch of times from several people.
#329 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:31:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
How many people actually ever read the other pages before posting on here?

Over this + TrueAchievements several others have said exactly what's been affected and this must be the 5th or 6th time I've posted it's the monthly rivals that's the 6%.

Why am I bothering though, can guarantee on this same page of the thread someone will post looking for an answer that's a few posts above them and already in the thread a bunch of times from several people.

You're obviously right about the monthly rivals event. I've completed it twice - once in Summer and once just now in Winter. Points which were showing before the update are not now showing in either the weekly or monthly total. I've put a note on ManteoMax's Winter #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through June 25 thread. I've not yet completed all the Winter challenges so hopefully the rest will be working.

There was also a problem with the daily Forzathon challenges. One of the daily challenges showing before the update disappeared and several other different challenges appeared. In the last 7 days there were 8 daily challenges and my game showed all completed a day before it should have. For me it was of no real importance but I can appreciate it may have irritated those who want to get 100% scores.

#330 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:06:30 AM(UTC)
Same issues here for both me and my dad.
Seasonal progress dropped down due to daily challenges being marked as not done and achievements not triggering.
Ah well, seems like they are looking into it.
Good luck with the fix guys.
#331 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:12:21 PM(UTC)
Well I only did like 50% of summer and didn't do any of the Autumn. I was really hopping season 23 would start summer again and we would start from scratch.
#332 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:53:11 PM(UTC)
The Microsoft Rewards app isn't working for me. It keeps sending me back to the dashboard.
 1 user liked this post.
#333 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:16:20 PM(UTC)
Soo... If four new cars, what was up with that fifth torben clue (200 - 7), and was there ever any consensus as to what the answer was? In the past, have there been more clues than actual cars?
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 3 users liked this post.
#334 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:43:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post
Soo... If four new cars, what was up with that fifth torben clue (200 - 7), and was there ever any consensus as to what the answer was? In the past, have there been more clues than actual cars?

"This update includes seven new Achievements worth 200GS"
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_series_23
#335 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:05:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post

"This update includes seven new Achievements worth 200GS"
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_series_23

Ahh..
👍🏼 Thx
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#336 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:43:32 PM(UTC)
im still not getting the winter update 23, my rewards are still credits and super wheelspins, anyone have the same problem?

does anyone know how to fix this?
#337 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:53:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlueKayCee Go to Quoted Post
im still not getting the winter update 23, my rewards are still credits and super wheelspins, anyone have the same problem?

Your game is not updated, update the game!
#338 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 11:49:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post

It seems a lot of people haven’t updated the game as I saw a Land Rover quick race under the “trending today” tab. It had over 200 uses as well. Very strange to see that although maybe it’s a normal trend for people not to update? Just odd. It’ll just mess you up even more.

I don’t mind the lower playlist percentages, bug or not. I did all of the summer and autumn stuff because why not? Still well within reach of %80 series Toyota Supra, which will be auctioned right away anyways. Couldn’t care less about playlist percentages these days. None of the new cars have been tough to get lately, as if they ever were for me.

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
 3 users liked this post.
#339 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:32:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post

It seems a lot of people haven’t updated the game as I saw a Land Rover quick race under the “trending today” tab. It had over 200 uses as well. Very strange to see that although maybe it’s a normal trend for people not to update? Just odd. It’ll just mess you up even more.

I don’t mind the lower playlist percentages, bug or not. I did all of the summer and autumn stuff because why not? Still well within reach of %80 series Toyota Supra, which will be auctioned right away anyways. Couldn’t care less about playlist percentages these days. None of the new cars have been tough to get lately, as if they ever were for me.

For me the bugs are very very annoying because I have 100% in all the series up to now and for these bugs (summer daily expired and rival percentage) I could lost the streak

Edited by user Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:33:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#340 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:07:04 AM(UTC)

For me the bugs are very very annoying because I have 100% in all the series up to now and for these bugs (summer daily expired and rival percentage) I could lost the streak

I'm in the same boat. I'd say the achievement and the rivals percentage won't be too hard to fix, but I fear it might be harder for them to accurately adjust the lost daily percentages, as they may not have info on who had done them. I'd guess they might gift the cars that people might have potentially lost out on, but we might lose our 100% streaks. The fact that there is nothing I can do about it will hopefully not make me too OCD about it though :)

Edited by user Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:07:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#341 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:19:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post

I'm in the same boat. I'd say the achievement and the rivals percentage won't be too hard to fix, but I fear it might be harder for them to accurately adjust the lost daily percentages, as they may not have info on who had done them. I'd guess they might gift the cars that people might have potentially lost out on, but we might lose our 100% streaks. The fact that there is nothing I can do about it will hopefully not make me too OCD about it though :)

Yes you are right, the bug of the summer daily expired will be very hard to fix. The only way to fix it is to give to all players all 7 summer dailies completed, This, IMHO, will be the solution.

Edited by user Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:20:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#342 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 6:42:49 AM(UTC)
It would appear that the #FORZATHAN daily challenges have broken for Autumn and Summer after the late Winter patch. My summer used to be a at a 100% and new is 87% and Autumn is now at 89% from 100%.

I wonder if the devs are going to fix this?

*Thanks to the moderator to moving my post to the proper thread

Edited by user Saturday, June 20, 2020 11:40:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#343 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 5:15:01 PM(UTC)
Fix the percentage you robbed from us, why does every update the have just always contain more bugs every time. Theyve been doing this how long and still cant get it right.
 2 users liked this post.
#344 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 5:51:28 PM(UTC)
Relax they fixed the percentages in the past. They can fix it again. It might just not be right this second.
#345 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 3:23:07 PM(UTC)
The series 23 release is still broken in ways that are quite obvious and obnoxious.

1. Lost credit for all dailies for Summer
  2. Lost credit for most dailies for Autumn
  3. Between those 2, I may not qualify for the 80% series reward
  4. Speed hack available in some races (I've seen it used in Ranked Free-for-All) that allows players to start in excess of 100MPH at Go and skip through Freeroam Rush in seconds (see pic)

*Yes, I know I'm terrible at Freeroam Rush, this has nothing to do with me being in last place.
#346 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 10:11:57 AM(UTC)
And please, can I ask you what happen if you hit 100 % of everything in the whole season? ... achievement?

Last season I had 100 % all the way through the whole season, but I miss ONLY ONE (the last) daily forzathon challenge. So I really wanted to do it now, but my effort is ruined again.

I hope they are going to fix this. But if not, I think I will be able to live with that.
#347 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 10:23:39 AM(UTC)
You get Encore achievement and that's it, nothing happens if you do it again.
I did it few times and realized its not my thing, as I have to do PGG.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#348 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:40:31 AM(UTC)
Edited - duplicate post

Edited by user Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:44:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#349 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:43:35 AM(UTC)
Just discovered an update on MS Store - nothing on the Release Notes part of the site yet but 503.7MB on PC, bringing it to Version 1.423.6.2 . Not sure what's updated, as my percentage is still missing the Rivals amount...

Edit to add - looks like it's to do with the achievements - Sunflower Meadows has just unlocked for me. Still been diddled out of percentages though!

Edited by user Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:48:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#350 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 1:03:20 AM(UTC)
Hi, First post so sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but my seasonal percentages don't seem to be adding up right and I'm worried i wont get the Trueno at 80%. I have done everything apart from online adventure and the last 2 daily challenges and I am at 74%. Apparently dailies are only worth 1%. Am I going to miss out on the Trueno or do i have to do online adventure? Thanks for any help.
14 Pages<<121314Prev

Notification

Icon
Error