This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 3:22:56 PM(UTC)
I guess you could maybe include 4 as well.

Whenever I come back around I always make sure to ask here first now that forzacentral is dead.

I used to go by the gamer tag
- Bru Bri129

The community was so vibrant then. Shame what it’s come to.

P.s. I still see people ripping off the BLKJ dudes. Some things never change 😎
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:05:57 PM(UTC)
Still around, still drifting, but your right the scene is much different now. Do teams still exist? I'm stuck in a perpetual loop of drifting with randoms at the test track because its the only place that feels even remotely like the good old days. Almost feels like forza 2 and lobby hoping looking for battles.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:12:25 AM(UTC)
I got goosebumps reading your post...

Thank you for the reaches. I played FM2, drifted (a lot) back then my GT was "bob1316"

Reflecting back, what a THING we all got to love and participate in.

Hurricane Ike nailed my town in 08' my school was out for two weeks. What did I do with my time? I drifted had fun tournaments/battles, sat in lobbies talking cars, sitting on corners for hours watching others tandem.

Recently (two days ago) I picked my Forza titles back up, FM7 mostly (Horizon 4 is cool BUT I love the SIM feel over the sim_arcade ) other games distracted me away, its understandable BUT its great to be back.

I am soon to be unveiling a revamp to how tournaments can work amongst our community (or at least my take on how they can operate)...

For the time being, feel free to add me GT: Hi Mindfully there were mentions of TEAM's, and that almost brought a tear to my eye... Happy sliding everyone!

*cough... cough* TURN 10 CAN WE BRING BACK SUNSET - Please?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:46:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:12:05 PM(UTC)
Still here.
:) DIS Stuey

#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:19:28 AM(UTC)
Plenty of us still around.
Drifting in Forza from the very start.

#6 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 10:32:10 AM(UTC)
I played Forza 1 and 2 briefly, I didn't like Forza one since I wasn't into cars or racing back then. Forza 2 was ok, but I wasn't crazy about it, I played it for a couple hours. But Forza 3, I put hundreds of hours into that and each one that followed. Except 6 maybe, I played it a lot, but not as much as the others and the Horizon games don't count imo. Played 1, 2, and 3 a good bit, but haven't touched 4 yet. I still have a copy of everything between Forza 2 and Forza 7 including Horizons 1, 2, and 3.
I have a Fanatec Club Sport Forza Bundle now. The sad thing is I can actually drift better with a controller, but I'm still improving with the wheel. It's way more fun either way.

Edited by user Friday, July 3, 2020 10:34:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i9 9900K @ 5.3 GHz
32 GB DDR4 GSkill Trident 4000 MHz
SLI RTX 2080 Ti FE
EVGA Z390 Dark
2 TB FireCuda M.2 SSD
EVGA P21600 PSU

Notification

Icon
Error