2 Pages12Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 1:47:34 PM(UTC)
Great update, now expand the garage already.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 3:23:26 PM(UTC)
Wow, a Puma. That's awesome! Haven't raced a Puma in a game since Gran Turismo 2.
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 8:19:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
remind to memorize my winter tires cars as car winter tire filter is appearing only if previous championship was winter.

It makes sense that it would only show up if the season was winter, because at any other time they would be dirt tires. Do you remember which cars have standard, street, or race tires? I'll bet not.

Sorry sir, I am not sure we are on the same page so a quick illustration through a quick scenario anyone playing a few championships online is welcome to challenge
1/ You go to online
2/ You play a Spring championship
3/ Next championship is winter. At selection of car : NO TIRE FILTER , means you cannot filter on cars having winter tires,
5/ Next is another winter pops up. At selection of car : TIRE FILTER is available, means you can filter on cars having winter tires
7/ Next is a summer championship pops up . At selection of car : TIRE FILTER is available, means you can filter on cars having winter tires for a summer race !
9/ Next is a winter championship pops up .At selection of car : NO TIRE FILTER , means you cannot filter on cars having winter tires,

From non aware player is looks like the filter is spawning erratically but it is not, filter popups only if previous championship was winter.

I don't know how other players call that, I do call it a bug.

I consider it is a bit more annoying than the color of some screws but that's my personal point of view.

They still have the snowflake icon, correct? In that case a filter isn't needed.

Nice try but sorry, just tested it to make sure and incorrect, icon goes exact same way as filter, same bug.
And totally agree with ziperrPL, putting an end to this bug was as easy as removing a if condition and always displaying the filter ...

So considering fixing color of wheel screws and stating it as an important issue ...

Edited by user Monday, May 4, 2020 8:32:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 1:28:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Good cars, but worse deal on Mitsubishi. All the others are permanently available... for free. Poor Starion, shafted like that.

How do you mean by that?
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 5:12:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Good cars, but worse deal on Mitsubishi. All the others are permanently available... for free. Poor Starion, shafted like that.

How do you mean by that?

I am curious as well.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 5:25:40 AM(UTC)

How do you mean by that?

I am curious as well.

I assume he means that the Starion should've been included with the Mitsubishi "DLC" we got a while back that included all the Evos, Galant, Eclipse and GTO.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 5:26:23 AM(UTC)

How do you mean by that?

I assume he means that all the other added Mitsubishis came as a bundled, free car pack and thus are permanently up for graps. The Starion as an addition in the time of the "live service playlist" will only be a time-limited one. You can't simply get a second one or your first one when you missed the week.

Aside from that this is probably the best month for me so far. An awesome selection of cars with the vibe of the first two Gran Turismo's. I absolutely love this. I would've never thought to drive a Nissan Sunny again.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 7:18:04 AM(UTC)
Content update: release time and notes:

"Series 22 is coming!! Like last month, we will be pushing this live at the wee hours (around the same time frame) to make sure it all goes smoothly. Check out the release notes:"

In other words, not the usual 10am release time - look for this update after 11:59pm Pacific (8am London).

https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/1257661286503968768

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360047202574-FH4-Release-Notes-May-5th-2020

Quote:
Version Number:

Xbox: 1.415.400.0
PC: 1.410.400.2

NEW FEATURES

HORIZON PROMO QUICKSHOT
Photo Mode now has a new ‘Promo Quickshot’ button, which allows you to add cars to your promo collection much faster. Press RB to quickly add new cars to your promo collection, without having to wait for the photo processing time. Note - this option is not available when using Effects Mode within Photo Mode.

SHOWCASE REMIX - PILLAR OF AUTUMN
A new remix of our Halo Showcase Experience, this time challenging you to drive the Warthog in an autumnal rainstorm. Have you got what it takes to outrun the Covenant once more, Chief? As per usual, you must have completed the regular showcase before the remixed version is unlocked.

SHOWCASE REMIX - TAXI FOR TAKEOFF
Isha’s Taxis takes on the Delta-Wing in this Series’ Showcase Remix. What happens when you put a jet up against a black cab with a Racing V12, and a terrifying power-weight ratio? We’re not entirely certain, but it’s sure to be spectacular!

CROSS-PLATFORM FIXES
Fixed an Issue with players being unable switch Star Card flairs
Fixed an issue with Forzathon Points being displayed incorrectly in Russian
Fixed an issue with Tool Tip options disappearing when browsing liveries in the Creative Hub
Fixed an issue with the 2005 Honda NSX-R which caused parts of the hood to clip through the dashboard in cockpit view
Fixed an issue with the 2007 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano where wheel screws were not being painted correctly
Various stability improvements

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:29:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 8:39:48 AM(UTC)
Based on the scraggly content of cars in this last update, this just may be the last one as the reveal for FH5 is next month.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

6 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:30:04 AM(UTC)
? We haven't even heard about the next Motorsport reveal, what makes you think the next Horizon which will come after that is going to be announced so soon? All we can go by is what has happened in the past and they never announced both games at the same time. Anything is possible but you need a source for extraordinary claims.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:33:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:32:13 AM(UTC)
Let's not get into a debate about future games here. This is an FH4 info thread in the FH4 discussion forum; other games should be discussed in the General Xbox forum.
As was mentioned on the livestreams, this group of cars follows a 90's rally theme. There has been no mention of the end of new FH4 content or updates.
 6 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:54:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
Based on the scraggly content of cars in this last update, this just may be the last one as the reveal for FH5 is next month.

I assure you that is not happening. Also I would hardly consider getting six cars 18months after the game came out "scraggly."
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 12:30:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post

I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to receive updates through August. Atleast that’s what PG said, but what do they know, they just make the game 🤷🏻‍♂️
 2 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 1:04:10 PM(UTC)
Nice selection of cars for this season, I quite like these 80s and 90s rally cars.

Still wish we had more places to drive the cars though and more things to do with them, new cars are nice and all but there's excessive numbers of cars just sitting in my garage collecting virtual dust and it would be nice to have more use for them than just collecting.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 8:56:30 PM(UTC)
I have installed the latest Windows update and The Microsoft store shows no new updates.

The game is still on April 16th, 2020 - 1.410.986.2

Please help!
#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:32:20 PM(UTC)
The new update is not yet out,
I have just checked
#42 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:35:06 PM(UTC)
Yep, not out yet, ManteoMax posted this earlier "look for this update after 11:59pm Pacific (8am London)"
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 11:26:54 PM(UTC)
The content update is now available. Once you have it installed the Horizon Promo menu should show /691 cars total.

#44 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 11:57:22 PM(UTC)
Yup, update shows 691 cars for Horizon Promo. Although, the update has bugged out/removed the horizon promo leaderboard after taking a picture.

I’ll be posting some drag race blueprint share codes with the new cars, in the Horizon Promo thread, to help out, FYI.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#45 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 12:25:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
Yup, update shows 691 cars for Horizon Promo. Although, the update has bugged out/removed the horizon promo leaderboard after taking a picture.

I’ll be posting some drag race blueprint share codes with the new cars, in the Horizon Promo thread, to help out, FYI.

Mine seems to show leaderboard just fine, i'm now at 692
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2020 4:52:24 PM(UTC)
So where is the article for this month's update 22. I know they got rid of Community Manager Brian E, but does that mean not more communication regarding the monthly updates? I sure hope not!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#47 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2020 9:56:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beermachine66 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post

Mine seems to show leaderboard just fine, i'm now at 692

Hmmm....this has happened to me in the past, during the Horizon 3 days. Where others have live updated leaderboard messages but I don’t. Brand new Xbox S to. Even when setting a PB on the seasonal speed trap, the game didn’t show my position notice at the bottom. Worked before the update.....oh well....not really a big deal.

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#48 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2020 12:54:37 PM(UTC)
Official Series 22 Update article with pictures and descriptions of the cars:
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_Series_22
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error