#1 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 3:37:45 PM(UTC)
Wish a moderator's assistance:

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Displaying large full-res images in the post is usually unnecessary while such images can become a bandwidth / processing power eater...

...For the very reason some posts became really painful to load. I wish some edits can be made to mitigate the situation.

Please replace the following posts (quoted)'s content, with the content in my quote (optimized):

Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post

2019 McLaren 720S Spider
2018 McLaren 720S Coupe

Something easily noticeable simply by comparing them...

Exactly.

Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post

Quote:
  • 1994 Nissan Silvia K's Fog light on the C-West aftermarket front bumper lights up while braking

Cannot reproduce? (I even tested every available front bumper along with the bodykit...)
[Image (GIF, 1.51 MiB)]
Graphic settings related? My configuration here.

Lower your Graphical Settings. If you can see the right side bumper light flare up, you did it right.

Plus, this doesn't show up in Photomode, so it's deffo your Graphical Settings.

Quote:
  • 2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Headlights radiosity intensifies while braking

[Image (GIF, 775 KiB)]

If you look closely at the orange lights, you can see that those increase in Luminosity as well, very weird.

Also, why is the Drivers side Red, but not the passengers?

And why isn't that the case on the F430?

Similar behavior also on "2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia":
[Image (GIF, 793 KiB)]

Wow. How do you fail so hard. Orange light on one side. Wow.

Originally Posted by: ih8monkey Go to Quoted Post

2009 BMW M5 windshield has small bug at upper left (i assume right too) corner:
fh4 bmw  m5

Spoiler brake-light on 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR doesnt work in FH4:
fh4 vs fh3

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR has broken taillights only in Forza Horizon 4/Forza Motorsport 7.
broken taillights

Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II has broken interior lights since Forza Horizon 3.
broken lights

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR has broken interior lights since Forza Horizon 3 too.
(no screenshoots, sorry)

Originally Posted by: ih8monkey Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: ChaiManNova Go to Quoted Post

Hi FH4 Team,

I'm making this post in order to report a call it as problem or wrong modeling of a Mercedes Benz E63, In game we currently have a model E63S as showing on the snip below were I'm showing our model in game and comparing it to real life car, I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that this looks like small details haven't been picked up at stage of development of a model, so currently our model says on trunk E63 ----- S/AMG that reflecting the 577bhp model, now if we look in the interior same thing indication of exclusive model the interior is also bit on the downside as the inserts in doors on the main dash and all around is just black with no textures on it at all, when this cars AMG versions have avalible Black Piano/ Carbon Fiber and Silver Aluminium finishing, now going to the front of the car and this is were all get very Intresting the car and badge say model S but front says other storie, we have only one INTERCOOLER that indicates car is a model of 550bhp a normal version of 5.5Biturbo E63, now FH4 Team please can be this corrected and added aditional INTEROOLER so we have a matching car in the game. Thanks

Much appreciated for all your hard work and to make these all cars possible in your beautiful game!

Hi FH4 Team,

I'm making this post in order to report a call it as problem or wrong modeling of a Mercedes Benz E63, In game we currently have a model E63S as showing on the snip below were I'm showing our model in game and comparing it to real life car, I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that this looks like small details haven't been picked up at stage of development of a model, so currently our model says on trunk E63 ----- S/AMG that reflecting the 577bhp model, now if we look in the interior same thing indication of exclusive model the interior is also bit on the downside as the inserts in doors on the main dash and all around is just black with no textures on it at all, when this cars AMG versions have avalible Black Piano/ Carbon Fiber and Silver Aluminium finishing, now going to the front of the car and this is were all get very Intresting the car and badge say model S but front says other storie, we have only one INTERCOOLER that indicates car is a model of 550bhp a normal version of 5.5Biturbo E63, now FH4 Team please can be this corrected and added aditional INTEROOLER so we have a matching car in the game. Thanks

Much appreciated for all your hard work and to make these all cars possible in your beautiful game!

... (2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG)

I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that...

You forget to mention the dashboard and cockpit camera position... things that really impact the driving experience.

And this:

(missing parts in cockpit view)

Off-Topic: Maybe the shadows in cockpit view should have higher resolution. Further Discussion

Good Morning Play Ground Games FH4 Team,

So I was going today to office and decided to take few photos of my E63 Interior, and just want to advise on the lights in the night and also some dash board insert that is particularly in my E63 2013/2014 model.

Now What we need to see on the E63 S in our game is fallowing below:

1. Adding the missing Intercooler/ Rad on the intake so our car in game match the badges and performance info.
  2. Also review and reworks some parts of interior such as lights, I would also say tun bit more the engine sound in and out and add the crackling sounds when droping the gas, I can provide any RPM audio Files and direct stock exhaust sounds or any needed help let me know FH4 team! I can provide my car for sound recordings if needed!

Additional notes

Make the E63 SOUND Like it actually has M157 Engine 5.5 Biturbo V8, and this can be used in most V8 Biturbo AMG cars and have that juicy crackling and bubbling sounds out of exhaust just as you did with the Audi R8 V10 Plus 2016, as with my audio system I got as I would say the perfection and there is even video on YouTube compassion and the Audi R8 Sound nailed the NFS H sound, now this is how we should have most of cars sounding those extra bass and extra crackling sounds from exhaust, the interior sounds are top natch also in my opinion as each drop gear from inside sound amazing and you hear that bang muffed and with bass it even bangs kid off, sound just amazing and quite realistic as all interior sounds in stock cars should be muffed and we should hear like bags but muffed with bass, would be amazing see along with new cars updates a sound updates and finally the fixes for bugs and incorrect modelling problems related and other issues related as reported here!

Also Would love to see more possibilities in game allowing me to make like chrome parts black so we can have a night package of E63 S

Cheers all and see pics below:

In Game night lights:

My E63 Night Lights and dash:

This is proximity sensors and not speed shifting display:

The gauge for RPM has V8 Biturbo writing lighted up once the lights on, in game this is just dark :/

Thanks All and have a great rest of the day!

Originally Posted by: Vaitness Go to Quoted Post

The steering wheel of the Toyota Trueno has a defect in the highest position in the center. It's not round and looks like angular. I hope it will be fixed
[Image 1 (PNG, 1.93 MiB)]
[Image 2 (PNG, 1.93 MiB)]
[Image 3 (PNG, 2.14 MiB)]

Originally Posted by: VengerPort Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
the huracan performante has wrong dash/tach

lol nope

Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
Another new car another blatant mistake.. It's like they don't test anything.

remember that testing =/= fixing

The steering wheel of the Toyota Trueno has a defect in the highest position in the center. It's not round and looks like angular. I hope it will be fixed
[Image 1 (PNG, 1.93 MiB)]
[Image 2 (PNG, 1.93 MiB)]
[Image 3 (PNG, 2.14 MiB)]

maybe try to change you graphics settings?

Originally Posted by: S3RG1UM Go to Quoted Post

Audi RS 2:
Rear window heating stripes are upside down! Flip the texture back.

I don't know what is this element of the interior above the deflectors, but in the game it looks like... enema(!?). This sticking thing spoils all the interior view. In real prototype it doesn't look so... terrible, because it is not sticking out so much. Hope developers will pay attention to this issue

Games change, bugs remain

FH3/FH4

FH3
FH4

Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
A texture bug in upper left corner when speed more than 250 km/h

Honda NSX-R GT and some other cars
Feet under the pedal

Nissan Titan Warrior

Apollo Intensa Emozione, Lambo Countouch
A bug with color of wheels when wheels are spinning

Originally Posted by: UCLX Go to Quoted Post

HI!
My game has been working great til the past 2 weeks or so.
Since then I'm unable to get past the load screen. It loops forever, doesn't freeze, crash or anything like that. It just loads forever.
I have a decently powerful PC and I have the newest GPU drivers.
I've tried to reinstall the game and all of its add-ons but the issue still occur.
To clarify which load screen I'm talking about I'll link a picture down below.

Do anyone have a solution for this?

Originally Posted by: KrugLove Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KrugLove Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I've PC with specs:
Windows 10 1909
12 Gb RAM
CPU HexaCore Intel Xeon X5675, 3466 MHz (26 x 133)
Nvidia GeForce 2060 RTX 6G 441.66

Playing demo, it runs at full speed, using all cpu ang gpu resources, FPS 60+. But demo uses early build of the game.

When I've downloaded full game, FPS is below 30. Always, no matter which setting used low or ultra. VSync is turned off, FPS unlocked. CPU and GPU usage is below 30%. On my laptop with 940MX it runs better than on 2060 RTX.

Perhaps if you run the in-game benchmark and post a screenshot it will help figure it out.

Demo

Full version

Originally Posted by: Paco572 Go to Quoted Post

Here are my settings. I have a similar system. Hope it helps.

Hope it helps.

nVidia Driver 441.87

This post may be updated accordingly when I spot more instances of such issue. A ping message will be posted to the thread then.

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2020 3:45:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error