11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext
#201 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 9:15:51 PM(UTC)
I am unable to connect to online sessions can anybody help
#202 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 7:22:27 AM(UTC)
i have forza horizon 4 for the pc and i cant play online anymore.. there is nthe message "IPSEC: 0x00000000" but all other parts of these are okay. i need help i had played forza online but now i cant..
#203 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 3:05:25 AM(UTC)
I try to join the network and an error appears. https://imgur.com/a/6AOsyHo
#204 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 9:38:51 AM(UTC)
hello I have a problem related to forza horizon 4 I manage to play the games but anything related to the Connectiviter to the forza server I do not have access to it for example the auction room, the daily profit, the new car tuning and car painting that people share online and i can not play online with friends. I tried to connect to my account on my friend's xbox and I still have the same problem and my friend is connecting to my xbox and he had access to all this so it's not my console the problem I think it really comes from my account I play on xbox one x
can someone help me
#205 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 11:24:48 PM(UTC)
Did you buy it from steam?
if from microsoft store, it may be the teredo issue and you can find information about it how to solve.
#206 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2021 8:41:42 AM(UTC)
I've been having similar issues for a while (resulting in this week being the first season I'll not be able to finish)

Edited by user Wednesday, March 17, 2021 9:10:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#207 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2021 10:38:51 AM(UTC)

yeah...
 1 user liked this post.
#208 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2021 10:51:10 AM(UTC)
and disconnected again in playground games... please, fix your game.
 1 user liked this post.
#209 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 3:44:17 PM(UTC)
I start the race from nowhere the game is interrupted, the problem has persisted since yesterday.

I realized that the problem is not only with me with several players, the same problem is happening.
#210 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 4:56:14 PM(UTC)
Finally, I managed to complete the three races of the Forzathon race online. I used the car 1990 Subaru Legacy RS (B). Who needs Tuning Code Sharing: 567 717 847
 1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 4:56:45 PM(UTC)
Took me about 5 goes yesterday to make it through The Trial. I kept getting disconnected. 3 goes to complete the Playground Games. Things have been bad for the last week with frequent disconnects from online racing. Prior to that things were reasonably reliable.
 3 users liked this post.
#212 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 5:37:25 PM(UTC)
TThe Dev team : I know lets add to the player base and not do some work on our less than good servers beforehand - servers that are known to be less than good - what could go wrong. While we are at it, lets break the game for the majority of players so it can look better for the minority of players on the new shiny device - oops broke it for them too.

I give u for the week, kicked multiple times in the online seasonal events, there is no warning, no lag, no stop/start frame-rate issue, just 'you have been disconnected' from no where, yet dropped back into the game - no issue with anything server related. Zero has changed on my end They need to fix the what was already less than stellar server system, or (if this can be done and be stable) allocate more servers to the online component, which actually should have been done before adding an entire new player base.

Contacting support is as useless as throwing a coin into a wishing well and hoping for a fix, so just hope (same chance to be honest) some dev see this. There is a problem, they should know there is a problem, they have been told enough times to be aware. Stop with the 'we fixed the stop lights on x car appearing wrong' because three people complained. Real issues please.

We have enough 'new features' that have been introduced due to seemingly unrelated 'fixes', please start rolling back these 'features'.
 1 user liked this post.
#213 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 6:13:54 PM(UTC)
Every day it's "You have been disconnected". I still can't get through a single Trial this season without being disconnected. They must've broke something when they added Steam.
 2 users liked this post.
#214 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 6:39:09 PM(UTC)
Same thing here. That or I'll finish a race and everyone sits in the results screen for 5-10 minutes or more.
 1 user liked this post.
#215 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 12:33:26 AM(UTC)
Same here as well I'm expecting a DC in the trial now it's become such a regular occurrence.

I guess as usual though we're just 'entitled' or 'whiny' for having some sort of standards for 1 of Xbox's biggest franchises that's supposed to be a system seller and demonstrate the very best that can be achieved.
#216 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 12:45:47 AM(UTC)
I was disconnected for the first time ever on Thursday.
 4 users liked this post.
#217 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 1:23:57 AM(UTC)
A Global community of players , 100+ players in FH4 pgg now do round robin tournaments to get away from the broken ranked system , broken normal games , broken level sides in games , broken convoy set ups , broken chat messaging , broken x box app (yet keep loading it with stuff to sell us all) ((resort to discord due to ineptness of x box app & chat)) .... now we cannot even do that with the relentless , caustic , aggressive dc’d for every single global player..... a simple , little awareness that acceptance & acknowledgement something is wrong would be good to hear , as opposed to keeping your fan base , customers , future customers content until resolved ... that or epically drive them all away for epically failing your supporters of the game.
The players put many hours & trust in the game yet go ignored ..... why?
#218 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 6:51:29 AM(UTC)
This issue actually worked to my advantage, everyone but me got disconnected after the first race and it just me against the bots for the last two. Didn’t have to deal with corner bombers which was nice
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#219 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 10:49:36 AM(UTC)
It's been plaguing me for weeks now. Can't complete any online multiplayer races. Get DC'd from server every single time.
#220 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 12:24:20 PM(UTC)
The Trial loads to the point of picking a car... the says "you've been disconnected"

Been this way since yesterday.

1 user liked this post.
#221 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 1:28:28 PM(UTC)
Since Thrusday, it is quite impossible race on a Convoy. Sometime,,race begins,, in otherr attpems dicconnecr happens on load screen. Trial and PG Games, is a hell.

Any Forza devs, is tryinn to fix these servers?

Edited by user Saturday, March 20, 2021 1:29:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#222 Posted : Saturday, March 20, 2021 1:32:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fuchs171 Go to Quoted Post
Since Thrusday, it is quite impossible race on a Convoy. Sometime,,race begins,, in otherr attpems dicconnecr happens on load screen. Trial and PG Games, is a hell.

Any Forza devs, is tryinn to fix these servers?

you are asking in the wrong place
you wont get an answer here
try the support site
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/
#223 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 7:12:23 AM(UTC)
I didn't have any problems with the Trial, but Playground Games seem impossible right now. I know I don't need to win; I just need to complete the event to earn the prize, but that's easier said than done when I keep getting disconnected by round 2 in a best of 5.
#224 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 10:01:52 AM(UTC)
Are there more disconnect events recently or is it because I had to use usb Xbox restore key and now FH doesn’t like I do some team racing on roads / I noticed 90% of disconnects are strangely happening on asphalt races
#225 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 1:33:06 PM(UTC)
I've been trying to run this week's trial and, over and over, in the first race, just as I pass into first place I'm disconnected from the server. Three times in a row.
Once is bad luck, twice is coincidence, but three times in a row? Just at that moment? What is going on here?

Edited by user Sunday, March 21, 2021 2:47:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error