8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
#126 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:22:23 PM(UTC)
I'd love to, as a PC player, comment on whether or not I'm able to connect to the online, but I haven't even gotten past the splash screen so far at all today. Not even with reinstalling the game.
#127 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:46:48 PM(UTC)
PC player here. I'm in the same boat as a lot of others, constant disconnects. Usually takes between 3 - 5 minutes, then boom, disconnect. Every time it has happened, I've check my connection status on the Xbox Console Companion with it reporting back that Teredo is blocked. I know for a fact it isn't; ports are open, firewall is not blocking the game or any of the Xbox services, yet here I am.
It was fine a 2 or 3 days ago but it started spluttering late evening at least couple of days ago and it's been none stop ever since. I've also triple checked all the steps for correcting the issue to no avail.
#128 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 2:07:34 PM(UTC)
same issue here as well since this week... playing on Windows 10 from Belgium so West Europe. Disconnects occur every couple minutes to immediately after I've been (re)connected. The game is simply unplayable for me this way as my main reason for buying/playing Forza Horizon 4 is to play online with my nephews/godsons who live quite a bit away.

I have tried everything I could imagine to get things working again: upgraded my internet connection to 1gb/s, got a new modem and router, set all necessary ports manually to open in my firewall even though UPnP was already active, did a clean install of windows 10, tried ethernet and wireless, checked, repaired and dubbelchecked regedit/cmd/services/drivers...I have literally tried every tip/solution I could find online

I do notice that the Xbox Live NAT-type isn't stable at all: mostly open but quite often Teredo is unavailable. If I rerun the check (without changing or fixing anything) it switches to open again and servers are connected... but when I play the disconnects keep happening. I have noted IPSEC errors 0x8923203f and 0x89232041 and 0x00000000 (but most disconnects do not give error messages) and at one point I saw FH4 was trying to connect to region Australia East. I honestly have no clue if any of that is even relevant.

I am trying solutions way beyond my technical comfort zone even though I try to understand it but still nothing is working.

I don't intend to play the emotional card, but I am currently stuck at home with a burnout and severe depression and playing FH4 with both my nephews is often the only thing I look forward to as I wake up everyday. I really miss this and am struggling to keep myself together now :-/ I know there are other online multiplayer games, but I suck at most and with FH4 I regained at least some dignity which is kinda important for me right now

I really would like (read: need) this issue to be resolved quite urgently
#129 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:46:10 PM(UTC)
...has anybody actually submitted a ticket for this issue?
#130 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 5:37:57 AM(UTC)
Another UK PC player here with the same issue. Was working perfectly up until a few days ago. Tried all the troubleshooting/FAQ problems and reinstalled the game. No dice.
I spoke to Microsoft support a few moments ago and the rather frazzled guy on the phone said the issue was a known one, and very common and that I wasn't alone. He said their technical staff were looking at things and checking servers etc. and to basically just wait for an update or something to resolve it.
I'm just going to do the weekly FT challenges solo and leave it for a while and see if it gets resolved.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r...teredo_connection_issue/
Try this if your Teredo state is still saying offline/can't qualify. Fixed it for me.
Still having issues with the servers disconnecting me every 2 minutes but I think that's a problem on Microsoft's end.

Edited by user Saturday, July 25, 2020 2:59:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#131 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 12:07:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Strike Viper Go to Quoted Post
Another UK PC player here with the same issue. Was working perfectly up until a few days ago. Tried all the troubleshooting/FAQ problems and reinstalled the game. No dice.
I spoke to Microsoft support a few moments ago and the rather frazzled guy on the phone said the issue was a known one, and very common and that I wasn't alone. He said their technical staff were looking at things and checking servers etc. and to basically just wait for an update or something to resolve it.
I'm just going to do the weekly FT challenges solo and leave it for a while and see if it gets resolved.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r...teredo_connection_issue/
Try this if your Teredo state is still saying offline/can't qualify. Fixed it for me.
Still having issues with the servers disconnecting me every 2 minutes but I think that's a problem on Microsoft's end.

...this ONLY works on Windows 10 Pro as the Home Edition does not have Local Computer Policy, which is what is needed when following the instructions in that link.
#132 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:21:49 AM(UTC)
The fix for this is to make sure the correct Server Name is showing in the Teredo Client:-

Open an Administrative Command Prompt (in the search bar type cmd, Right click Command Prompt and open as administrator)
type netsh interface Teredo show state
if your servername shows as win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com, i think that was what mine was set to,
change it by typing
netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com (this resolved it for me)
or
netsh interface teredo set state servername=teredo.remlab.net (not tried this one, but has been posted as a resolution)
#133 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 3:11:35 AM(UTC)
Reiterating I'm not getting disconnects, but I am getting severe server lag to where the game is unplayable online. Constant slow down/catch up

In saying that, I just played a full Playground match of 3 rounds without a single hitch or lag. It played perfectly fine the entire time. So the issues are, for me at least, solely in the seasonal coop race, Forzathon Live, and just online free roam. Playground isnt affected at all.
#134 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 5:22:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ksmith5666 Go to Quoted Post
The fix for this is to make sure the correct Server Name is showing in the Teredo Client:-

Open an Administrative Command Prompt (in the search bar type cmd, Right click Command Prompt and open as administrator)
type netsh interface Teredo show state
if your servername shows as win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com, i think that was what mine was set to,
change it by typing
netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com (this resolved it for me)
or
netsh interface teredo set state servername=teredo.remlab.net (not tried this one, but has been posted as a resolution)

...so initially trying this:

"change it by typing
netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com
"

...then shows this in my Command Prompt:

Type : natawareclient
Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com
Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
Client Port : unspecified
State : qualified
Client Type : teredo client
Network : unmanaged
NAT : cone
NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes

And my Xbox Networking shows that the Server is connected but Teredo still shows as 'Unable to Qualify'.

BUT - when then clicking the 'Check Again' button, the second check then shows everything connected and Teredo connected also....?!!!

#135 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:15:29 PM(UTC)
Getting disconnected every 3 minutes after it looks for an online session it joins , 3 minutes later disconnected again.
I tried different internet connection... like clock work every 3 min disconnected
How do you fix this? I cant play anything online

Edit: when I try to post this (not even the forum works anymore?)
There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Note: If you are the administrator, and need help with this problem, please visit this url: Turn off CustomErrors in your web.config.

Try Again
 1 user liked this post.
#136 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:06:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeeFoXro Go to Quoted Post
Getting disconnected every 3 minutes after it looks for an online session it joins , 3 minutes later disconnected again.
I tried different internet connection... like clock work every 3 min disconnected
How do you fix this? I cant play anything online

Edit: when I try to post this (not even the forum works anymore?)
There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Note: If you are the administrator, and need help with this problem, please visit this url: Turn off CustomErrors in your web.config.

Try Again

Have a look at the Connectivity Issues thread, you might find the help there.

Also in regards to posting on forum, you need to go back a page or 2 and refresh for the message to appear or go to another thread and come back and it will be there.

All you do is just keep replicating you post if you go back to posting page and resend it.

forzamotorsport are well aware there is a problem with the forum as it has been like this for ages now and nothing has been done to rectify it.

I'm sure if i can work from home and fix web builds for my company then it should not be a problem for them (unfortunately it seems it is though).

The amount of glitches from forum to game are becoming more prevelant and it really does seem to look like PG and Microsoft couldn't give a stuff about it.
#137 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 12:09:13 PM(UTC)
I know why i doesn't work
[Mod Edit - profanity removed, see the Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]

Edited by user Monday, August 10, 2020 12:16:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#138 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 1:21:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iconfat Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else having network issues and the unable to find session error coming up? Seems to have occurred in the past and I updated Teredo settings but still having issues multiple times daily.

Happens for Horizon life sessions as well as team adventure.

Help me please!

edit: playing on pc thx

I am having the same issue.
#139 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 3:58:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: goz3 Go to Quoted Post
I know why i doesn't work
[Mod Edit - profanity removed, see the Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]

I just started to have this same issue, everything is good and live is connected and I can get to the AH and sell cars and all other online works but will not join session.

1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 9:01:48 AM(UTC)
I think nobody bothers to report or post in forums anymore. Whats the point? this has been happening since ages ago, and never ever fixed. I think people sadly just got used to it.
#141 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 12:43:56 PM(UTC)
Mine has been playing up with the server connections for about 2 months now but before that, everything was working fine.
I wish they would bloody look into it and get it sorted out.
#142 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 3:33:39 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting. Since this forum isn't official Support, head to Forza Support, review the available articles, and submit a ticket about your issue. - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 21, 2020 7:51:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#143 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:58:30 PM(UTC)
Hello Guys,

I have ultimate edition, cant connect to server at all. Always getting this [img=https://ibb.co/sPCPvdy]pic1[/img][img]null[/img][img=https://ibb.co/2K3cvFL]pic2[/img]

My connection is perfect Nat open [img=https://ibb.co/Yp5sqmS]pic3 [/img]

Any ideas what is causing this error?

just want to enjoy online gameplay

Cheers,
Vladi
#144 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:08:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: realzup Go to Quoted Post
https://imgur.com/a/dnuDk9M
https://imgur.com/a/4mPPokb
https://imgur.com/a/HTtPOta
i think it a tedero issue because i cannot find the adapter anywhere not even in legacy hardware. i recently got this game and i like the game it just this issue is just ruining it for me... please some one help

Did you find the fix? im experiencing the same thing right now.
#145 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 4:17:22 AM(UTC)
I am about to have a fit at this.

I cannot for the life of my stay connected to a server. I CANNOT complete any online race for the seasonals. It has come to my attention that this is cannot be my problem.
I have been playing this game for far to long and I have had no issues, until, this last month. I join a server and then disconnected.
Firstly my nat type and all that is perfect.
Secondly I have not changed location or provider
Thirdly, the game worked perfectly 3 months ago with said provider.
Fourthly, everything is updated and in working order.
and Lastly I have covered the forum for help. I have done a lot and still no success.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I just cannot cope and I have exhausted all my options. Someone has to know something
#146 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 5:54:15 AM(UTC)
I can't help you with what is causing your problem, but I had the same problem last week, was getting constantly disconnected. This week it's working fine for me. Absolutely nothing has changed at my end in between.

So your problem MIGHT just go away.
#147 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2020 9:28:23 AM(UTC)
Game disconnect here also, whole evening. Haven't change any settings and did not have any problem last week.
#148 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 6:32:26 AM(UTC)

People, help! Doesn't let you into the session. What kind of ipsec I cannot understand. I don't know how to fix it either. Help please!

#149 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 4:16:01 PM(UTC)
Last week it was at least trying to connect to the server, now as soon as I click "Play Online" the error message pops up. My son is able to access it just fine on his xbox in the same house!
#150 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 4:31:55 PM(UTC)
can anyone help with my issue very similar to other peoples tried many solutions also submitted a ticket but open to any community help to,

i was playing online fine a few days ago now i cant connect online at all although my xbox live services status if all working fine all services available and my NAT Type is open,

i get the same error on PC and on the XBOX One Console both with stable open NAT Type connections

my router supports only IPV4 and the following message is what i keep getting i also tried an alternative account and still the same issue

Network Diagnostics

Unable to join session
for support with this, please visit our support page at
http://support.forzamotorsport.net

Support Id
be60f71e-892b-404d-9705-bbe516edec26
Server Id
0931ca4a-7253-4930-b65b-e0c7751ca882
Quality of connections: Success (15 locations)
Region: west europe (0.039s)
IPSEC:0X00000000

Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows
IPSEC Connections, and try again

RETRY
HORIZON SOLO

network provider Virgin Media - Super Hub 3.0
United Kingdom

Please help ive tried forums and no luck thank you.
8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error