6 Pages<<456Prev
Rank: Driver's Permit
#126 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:46:10 PM(UTC)
...has anybody actually submitted a ticket for this issue?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#127 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 5:37:57 AM(UTC)
Another UK PC player here with the same issue. Was working perfectly up until a few days ago. Tried all the troubleshooting/FAQ problems and reinstalled the game. No dice.
I spoke to Microsoft support a few moments ago and the rather frazzled guy on the phone said the issue was a known one, and very common and that I wasn't alone. He said their technical staff were looking at things and checking servers etc. and to basically just wait for an update or something to resolve it.
I'm just going to do the weekly FT challenges solo and leave it for a while and see if it gets resolved.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r...teredo_connection_issue/
Try this if your Teredo state is still saying offline/can't qualify. Fixed it for me.
Still having issues with the servers disconnecting me every 2 minutes but I think that's a problem on Microsoft's end.

Edited by user Saturday, July 25, 2020 2:59:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#128 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 12:07:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Strike Viper Go to Quoted Post
Another UK PC player here with the same issue. Was working perfectly up until a few days ago. Tried all the troubleshooting/FAQ problems and reinstalled the game. No dice.
I spoke to Microsoft support a few moments ago and the rather frazzled guy on the phone said the issue was a known one, and very common and that I wasn't alone. He said their technical staff were looking at things and checking servers etc. and to basically just wait for an update or something to resolve it.
I'm just going to do the weekly FT challenges solo and leave it for a while and see if it gets resolved.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r...teredo_connection_issue/
Try this if your Teredo state is still saying offline/can't qualify. Fixed it for me.
Still having issues with the servers disconnecting me every 2 minutes but I think that's a problem on Microsoft's end.


...this ONLY works on Windows 10 Pro as the Home Edition does not have Local Computer Policy, which is what is needed when following the instructions in that link.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#129 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 2:21:49 AM(UTC)
The fix for this is to make sure the correct Server Name is showing in the Teredo Client:-

Open an Administrative Command Prompt (in the search bar type cmd, Right click Command Prompt and open as administrator)
type netsh interface Teredo show state
if your servername shows as win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com, i think that was what mine was set to,
change it by typing
netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com (this resolved it for me)
or
netsh interface teredo set state servername=teredo.remlab.net (not tried this one, but has been posted as a resolution)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#130 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 3:11:35 AM(UTC)
Reiterating I'm not getting disconnects, but I am getting severe server lag to where the game is unplayable online. Constant slow down/catch up

In saying that, I just played a full Playground match of 3 rounds without a single hitch or lag. It played perfectly fine the entire time. So the issues are, for me at least, solely in the seasonal coop race, Forzathon Live, and just online free roam. Playground isnt affected at all.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#131 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 5:22:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ksmith5666 Go to Quoted Post
The fix for this is to make sure the correct Server Name is showing in the Teredo Client:-

Open an Administrative Command Prompt (in the search bar type cmd, Right click Command Prompt and open as administrator)
type netsh interface Teredo show state
if your servername shows as win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com, i think that was what mine was set to,
change it by typing
netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com (this resolved it for me)
or
netsh interface teredo set state servername=teredo.remlab.net (not tried this one, but has been posted as a resolution)


...so initially trying this:

"change it by typing
netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com
"

...then shows this in my Command Prompt:

Type : natawareclient
Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com
Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
Client Port : unspecified
State : qualified
Client Type : teredo client
Network : unmanaged
NAT : cone
NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes

And my Xbox Networking shows that the Server is connected but Teredo still shows as 'Unable to Qualify'.

BUT - when then clicking the 'Check Again' button, the second check then shows everything connected and Teredo connected also....?!!!


Rank: Driver's Permit
#132 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 12:09:13 PM(UTC)
I know why i doesn't work
[Mod Edit - profanity removed, see the Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]

Edited by user Monday, August 10, 2020 12:16:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#133 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 1:21:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iconfat Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else having network issues and the unable to find session error coming up? Seems to have occurred in the past and I updated Teredo settings but still having issues multiple times daily.

Happens for Horizon life sessions as well as team adventure.

Help me please!

edit: playing on pc thx


I am having the same issue.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#134 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 3:58:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: goz3 Go to Quoted Post
I know why i doesn't work
[Mod Edit - profanity removed, see the Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]


I just started to have this same issue, everything is good and live is connected and I can get to the AH and sell cars and all other online works but will not join session.

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 9:01:48 AM(UTC)
I think nobody bothers to report or post in forums anymore. Whats the point? this has been happening since ages ago, and never ever fixed. I think people sadly just got used to it.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#136 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 12:43:56 PM(UTC)
Mine has been playing up with the server connections for about 2 months now but before that, everything was working fine.
I wish they would bloody look into it and get it sorted out.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error