6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 2:24:19 AM(UTC)
As per title.

I've been having this issue for the past week. My game just refuses to connect to the online services.

There are no pending updates or anything like that and i've followed all of the suggestions to get online. My internet connection isn't an issue (500mbps).

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Please check out my Creative Hub :)

#77 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:03:26 AM(UTC)
I haven't been up until now but I've just tried to go on and it says online unavailable. No network errors, just doesn't connect. Load up looked perfectly normal.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:57:57 AM(UTC)
Perhaps you got shadowbanned? Have you checked network status in Xbox app (assuming your on PC, but Xbox probably has something like that too)?
#79 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 6:24:50 AM(UTC)
Same thing here for the past 2 weeks, I'm losing interest in the game since online features like custom paint and tunes are must haves for me since I have no time or interest in doing those thing myself
#80 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:34:28 AM(UTC)
Hello i have an issue with the game.. for about 2 days ago i can't play online. it say unable to join session. also my friends tried on my account,... but same results :( on auctionhouse it say forza horizon 4 servers are not avaible... please help. i play the game on pc. sorry for bad english
#81 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:36:01 AM(UTC)
Mine turned out to be just that I needed to apply the update. I didn't know about it.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:41:57 AM(UTC)

how long will maintenance take?
thanks.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 6:14:06 PM(UTC)
the lag in the servers....
like count down clock, for state updating and memu stuff is hard pausing then bam its pass that.
idk what they did to the servers last week. but its ruin the online
#84 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 11:36:41 PM(UTC)
If you're on pc, make sure your windows clock and date are synced wit the microsoft server clocks. I once had trouble joining any online sessions because my windows time was wrong and even my game crashed.

I think it's to prevent players from time traveling.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2020 11:37:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#85 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2020 3:28:10 PM(UTC)
I cant play with my friend , all the time got disconnected or kicked or what ever happened we cant play more then 2 game in a row. This is a really stupid system, the game its old 2 years and still have problem on playing online? NAT and connection server passed the test. What i can do to play with my friend? thanks you.
#86 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 9:19:51 AM(UTC)
For about a week now I have had problems with my Forza account and my PC. Whenever I go on and use any online feature I get an error message saying something about my IPSec connection. I have looked at hundreds of different articles and support forums on how to fix this but nothing has worked. I am starting to wonder if I am banned or not because my account did not connect on my Xbox or my friends Xbox either. I have submitted multiple tickets but no responses yet.
#87 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2020 9:34:13 AM(UTC)
I tried googling this but i cant find anyone with the same issue. I wanted to submit a ticket, but on the website itself has no possible way to even submit a ticket. If you are a moderator, please help me out with this. Spent 8 hours trying to fix this problem. I tried going through CMD and configing trendo, and it still shows the same exact error code. I've tried the most basic, restart app, computer, etc and it still doesnt work. I even went as far as to enabling/disabling ISPec through my router. I've played this game on the same pc set up in the pass with no problems. I can run Forza Motorsports 7 online with no problem. My connection to xbox live doesnt have a problem; I just cant seem to connect to Horizon 4 Servers.

[img=https://imgur.com/z6icUh9]Error Code[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/p8T0kB4[/img]

PC specs:
Ryzen 2700
RTX 2080 (updated driver)
16GB ram

Edited by user Sunday, May 10, 2020 10:41:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#88 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2020 6:06:34 PM(UTC)
What is going on with this game? Seems like whenever I’m on. I can only play Horizon solo. I can’t seem to get a Forza server for online racing or anything?
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 7:16:41 PM(UTC)
Im on PC, i have no internet problem in other games, only in online of fh4
I tried everything on the internet and YouTube and it stills remain the same
Every 5min i get disconnect
Already send 3 tickets and nothing
Its a really sad thing....
#90 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:34:08 PM(UTC)
Servers are down in horizon 4, across the board. Just happened. Anyone else? Can’t access anything.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#91 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:24:58 PM(UTC)
first of all, Please don't be angry if i'm typing this in the wrong forum I'm new to this game and those stuff aswell so please respect me.

I've bought Forza Horizon 4 [PC] 2 days ago, I've been playing until today on the offline and whenever I try to join online it gives me this error:
https://prnt.sc/sim9li

and there's the error in the xbox live settings
https://prnt.sc/sim9wb

I've tried pressing the "Fix It" button but it doesn't seem to fix it.
#92 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 2:06:26 PM(UTC)
I was able to play fine yesterday i logged on today and this is popping up on my screen ive tried resetting my router and i have no problem with my teredo settings whats wron how do i fix pls help and im not from brazil im from the us whats going on and my region on everything says united states

[img]http://prntscr.com/sj9mic[/img]
#93 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:20:52 AM(UTC)
I’ve been having issues for more than a week now, won’t let me join a Horizon Life session saying I don’t have Gold(I’m on Xbox) however every single other game I have has no issues what so ever. And support has been no use at all, they have blamed everything apart from the game, they don’t seem to get it works with every other game(and I’ve tried 30+ MP games I’ve even downloaded a load of Gold games. And the fact that one day it’s fine next it’s not tells me it’s a server issue or something at their end! Bottom line is I can’t do forzathons so I’m losing so many points a day
#94 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:19:36 AM(UTC)
I've not had unable to connect for a week or so, but I have noticed that for the past couple of days, once the game is loaded (PC) it takes a while before it connects to a Horizon Life session so I'm left with Drivatars and no way to join a Forzathon until it sorts itself out.
#95 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:29:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bethel71 Go to Quoted Post
I've not had unable to connect for a week or so, but I have noticed that for the past couple of days, once the game is loaded (PC) it takes a while before it connects to a Horizon Life session so I'm left with Drivatars and no way to join a Forzathon until it sorts itself out.

It’s erratic for me there is no rhyme or reason, if I try to manually join a horizon life I get told no gold membership(I do have it and it works fine with every other game, I have full fibre av 450mps+ ) it’s prob worked twice since the last update, it’s annoying me because I use forzathon to get the cars and these are time limited and the auction house is a joke and it’s worse now since the 200 wheel spin nonsense, I got beat for a car last night coz a Level 8 guy paid a £15 mill buyout
#96 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 7:08:00 PM(UTC)
My issue today i logged in Forza Horizon 4 and when i tried to play Online or join one of my friends session it told me i was unable to connect to online. I tried multiple times and nothing It kept telling error 0x00000000, region failed & region: europe, Us West, Asia etc. I was unable to connect online session .
#97 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 9:09:36 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; please translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:12:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#98 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:06:41 PM(UTC)
I have had a few issues connecting to the servers recently. I submitted a ticket about a week ago covering my issues however I was told to contact xbox support, which I have. And I have been told that I require an IPV6 connection to access the servers this was put in place in one of the latest updates apparently. However, my ISP doesn't support IPV6. I was then told to open some ports on my router which I port forwarded and still no luck idk if opening a port is the same as port forwarding. forza shouldn't be limited to only ipv6 on pc as most of the world still doesn't support that type of connection it is absolutely stupid. please fix this or make an easier workaround for it. another thing, my brother on an xbox connected to the same wifi can play without IPV6????

error screen: http://imgur.com/a/5UhEABQ
#99 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2020 10:11:41 AM(UTC)
Fh 4 not working online . plz help

Here is screenshot

https://prnt.sc/st6tdj
#100 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2020 8:28:26 PM(UTC)
so i figured out that if ur server connectivity is being blocked it has to do something with your internet firewall. you are going to have to port forward online .
Forza Horizon 4 - PC
TCP: 3074
UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500

After you do this then just load into online and it should be working
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error