22 Pages<<19202122PrevNext
#501 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 4:00:11 PM(UTC)
Yesterday was the first day that I was unable to access an online session for Forzathon Live.
However I did manage to waste 4 million credits on buying unowned cars to my garage that were valued at under 1 million each.
*yawn*
Suggestions for a new hobby please... anyone ?
#502 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 5:12:19 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, May 29, 2021 6:14:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#503 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 10:23:01 PM(UTC)
I don't know if they changed something or if I was just really lucky today but I was in a horizon life session almost all day without a problem. I really, really hope they've fixed it.
#504 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 4:10:06 AM(UTC)
I can't enter in the auction house and download liveries and tunes anymore. Is it just me or servers are getting worse?
 2 users liked this post.
#505 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 5:13:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Strongit Go to Quoted Post
I don't know if they changed something or if I was just really lucky today but I was in a horizon life session almost all day without a problem. I really, really hope they've fixed it.

You were just lucky it seems...the issue has definitely not been fixed. Have noticed that Forza Horizon 4 is finally showing up under the Xbox Status page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status
#506 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 5:17:21 AM(UTC)
Good day,

Are you having any issues with the Horizon 4 online servers because for the last week and a half myself and multiple. Other people are u able to join online sessions. Getting a consistent error when trying to join. I have checked that my NAT Is open speed tests giving a constant 40+mbos up and down even gone as far as to reset my console. I I'm located in cape Town south Africa
#507 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 10:09:41 AM(UTC)
Man I remember the perks glitch that took away all your perks and how they granted everyone 1000s of perk points for there error what a far cry from that time to now they really need to reimburse the players that have lost out on forzathons and any other online stuff.
#508 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 10:19:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bob Viper Ace Go to Quoted Post
Man I remember the perks glitch that took away all your perks and how they granted everyone 1000s of perk points for there error what a far cry from that time to now they really need to reimburse the players that have lost out on forzathons and any other online stuff.

Only thing I really lost was about 50-60 levels myself. I can connect to horizon live, but the 20 minute waits between adventures is insane. It takes an hour to finish one adventure sometimes. Spent two hours in the game last night, completed a grand total of 4 races. I'm on a Series S, not sure that has anything do do with connection issues or not, but I can connect, just not play very much do to server issues.
Only thing left for me to do that I enjoy is online racing to gain max levels legitimately and earn new cars each week.
I just don't see them working on this issue much, they will probably drag it out until fh5 launches.
 1 user liked this post.
#509 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 12:29:43 PM(UTC)
Not sure if it's fully fixed, but...... went online this afternoon, first thing i noticed was how quick i could swap screens and browse my garage, game felt really snappy compared to usual ! anyway left the garage and was straight into online mode! when i checked, so did a Forzathon, lots after points from the amount of people doing this one. Drove round all seemed great, but not holding my breath as it's done this before.
Went back to do another Forzathon , but before i did i checked on the xbox gaming mode and checked connect, it said teredo blocked, so did the fix it now and all ok, game loaded fine, stright into online mode, did the forzathon, all good. Done 2 more since and so far so good.....
All i will add, if you on PC go into settings, gaming, then xbox network, check your connect, if it say teredo is blocked, hit the fix it button and check again.
They have done something to the game, i can tell by just how snappy it swaps screens, is it fixed? .........i'll try again later and tomorrow, fingers crossed !
#510 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 10:57:57 PM(UTC)
mine is fixed pretty sure. im connected most of the time now for couple days. i posted a couple of the things(not all) i did on this thread, but no one seems to care.
i had windows update turned off in services(on now). this seems to have an effect on whether i get connections or now,, along with the 20 other things(ports forwarded in router being one) that might have been part of my fix. i get online sessions no problem now.
i was wondering maybe we all have turned off windows update and or windows defender. maybe we all have something in common like that. the game shouldnt care but its broke. just wondering.
 1 user liked this post.
#511 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 4:35:24 AM(UTC)
Had no issue connecting just now, so it may well be fixed, or at least significantly improved o/
 1 user liked this post.
#512 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 6:14:32 AM(UTC)
Logged into my game last night around 7pm...connected immediately....tried "find a new session" 4 times in the next 5 minutes, all connecting within 30 seconds. Tried convoy with the people I was chatting to and connected to their convoy straight away...played until nearly 2am and had no issues at all with connections (well, the odd connection issue, oddly enough with a Series X player) all night. Whether it's fixed for good or a temporary fix is anybody's guess...maybe they will shed light on that when they finally update their Twitter (and remove FH4 from the know outage's list on XBox Live Status)
#513 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 10:00:11 AM(UTC)
I can also confirm that it’s working in the UK at the moment.

What a good birthday present for me😀😀😁😁

Connection was instantaneous.
#514 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 2:42:25 AM(UTC)
Hello!
I don't know is it just luck or a working thing, i have the same issue, but if i open the Xbox app first and then launch the game from there or after the Xbox app then i can join horizon life.
For me it worked 4/4 times so far on PC.
 1 user liked this post.
#515 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 9:00:10 AM(UTC)
Gotta love Forza...latest Tweet from Forza Support:

"We are aware that some players may see improvement in connecting to Horizon. Our teams are continuing to investigate the cause of these connection issues. We hope to have an update soon."

To me, that sounds like they have no clue why it has suddenly resolved itself and are now investigating that (why else would they say "we are aware of"?)

1 user liked this post.
#516 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 11:53:02 AM(UTC)
Just now it worked like never before, few fast connections to a full lobby. So for the moment it works nice for me on PC.
Ow and I still didn't touch anything regarding connection (Windows settings, xbox thingey, router, modem ...).
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#517 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 1:26:37 PM(UTC)
No problems in Horizon Life for me either now but still got DC'ed out of nowhere in the 2nd race of the trial earlier on.
#518 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 2:49:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
Gotta love Forza...latest Tweet from Forza Support:

"We are aware that some players may see improvement in connecting to Horizon. Our teams are continuing to investigate the cause of these connection issues. We hope to have an update soon."

To me, that sounds like they have no clue why it has suddenly resolved itself and are now investigating that (why else would they say "we are aware of"?)

Sounds more like they've made improvements but still see more that they can do, like a cog that's been unblocked but could still use some lubricant. Let them do their thing.
#519 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 5:57:59 PM(UTC)
Seemed to be OK for me tonight. Got connected normally, on launch, and reconnected after events without any error. Much improved.
#520 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2021 6:30:13 PM(UTC)
I can connect in Horizon Life, but it said "Poor network conditions. play experience may be affected" game are randomly slows down and then speeds up.
#521 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 3:47:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A55FAT Go to Quoted Post
mine is fixed pretty sure. im connected most of the time now for couple days. i posted a couple of the things(not all) i did on this thread, but no one seems to care.
i had windows update turned off in services(on now). this seems to have an effect on whether i get connections or now,, along with the 20 other things(ports forwarded in router being one) that might have been part of my fix. i get online sessions no problem now.
i was wondering maybe we all have turned off windows update and or windows defender. maybe we all have something in common like that. the game shouldnt care but its broke. just wondering.

What broke my game last time was the latest windows update to 2020H2 , soon as that installed i kept getting Teredo error , no matter what i tried, nothing worked, spent 3 days on trying to fix the error, no joy, ended up going back to 1909 and bingo all good, same on my son's PC
I have windows updates paused at the moment, defender is on.
The game has been great for the last 2 days, no connection problems ,everything is working properly
It was definitely a server problem, and i believe they were trying to fix issues with Steam players

#522 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 7:03:36 AM(UTC)
[img=https://vk.com/doc150801523_604455066]Error log[/img]

Please help with this problem. I can't play online.
 1 user liked this post.
#523 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:41:14 PM(UTC)
Well, seems the fix was short and sweet, as its once again not letting me online, getting the message "unable to join session" again.
#524 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:51:20 PM(UTC)
Once again cant get online was playing today went to have a bite came back cant do nothing now
#525 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 3:06:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baz828 Go to Quoted Post
Well, seems the fix was short and sweet, as its once again not letting me online, getting the message "unable to join session" again.

Me too. The error this time is 0x00000000, Region: Failed, Please retry this operation.
Seems to be a different problem than before. The problem started just 1 hour ago so it's something new.
22 Pages<<19202122PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error