22 Pages<<1819202122PrevNext
#476 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 4:18:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
So, you can all join a convoy, just those not on X/S won't be in the Leader's Session. if the Leader goes to onLine adventure and choosed the custom option, once they have selected it, all the players will then be pulled into the same session....the leader then chooses the races etc and you can all race together, albeit only tem racing. Once the racing finishes, you get kicked out of the session but remain in the convoy. Then rinse and repeat...a streamer I race with on Saturday's ran the stream this way for hours and we ended up doing a fair amount of races

Sorry, this is **** because A) at least one person has to be in an online session so others can join in to form a convoy and B) what you say doesn't works for self-created races or am I missing something here?
#477 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 4:26:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlageBLN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
So, you can all join a convoy, just those not on X/S won't be in the Leader's Session. if the Leader goes to onLine adventure and choosed the custom option, once they have selected it, all the players will then be pulled into the same session....the leader then chooses the races etc and you can all race together, albeit only tem racing. Once the racing finishes, you get kicked out of the session but remain in the convoy. Then rinse and repeat...a streamer I race with on Saturday's ran the stream this way for hours and we ended up doing a fair amount of races

Sorry, this is **** because A) at least one person has to be in an online session so others can join in to form a convoy and B) what you say doesn't works for self-created races or am I missing something here?

A) My apologies...the streamer I race with is on a Series X...I have not tried a convoy that didn't contain a Series X player.

B) I'll be honest...I am not sure I am explaining it properly as I wasn't the convoy leader. However, we were running custom Blueprint races combined with the odd default race (one adventure we had 6 races set up, 5 of which were custom races). What the exact thing you need to click to get at this, I am not sure as my Xbox is currently off so I can't look
 1 user liked this post.
#478 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 4:37:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nugsy 1 Go to Quoted Post
You cannot start Season Events with your convoy unless starting from an online session, so the above statement that we only miss out on Forzathon Live is incorrect.

I'm pretty sure it worked yesterday. Will check one more time later. Sorry if I'm spreading false information.

OK, can confirm - you don't need horizon life session to join same trial or adventure.
I'm on PC and Balloon is on XBOX (don't know which one)
trial -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzZZw-a-Z4
ranked team adventure -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD8eYVcgxLI
#479 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 7:50:14 AM(UTC)
Hi I can get on forza 4 but I can't get the forza life sessions to do a convoy so please tell me why this has happened.
I live in Lincolnshire so are the servers for that area are down please reply to let me know many thanks
#480 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 12:35:49 PM(UTC)
Same problem. Still not working
 3 users liked this post.
#481 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 12:36:56 PM(UTC)
No offense to those who say almost everything else works so what the big deal?

The Big deal is Money paid for a certain service and climate to play and enjoy a particular game in. And now we are not getting what we paid for. We might be close but.. not the experience we paid for.

Provide what you advertise or do not provide at all.

Edited by user Saturday, May 29, 2021 4:28:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#482 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 1:49:13 PM(UTC)
Same problems here! Can’t join a live session
Can buy en sell cars in auction house
All internet works fine, but not able to join live session in freeroam
#483 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 3:09:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: C0ldBr0 Go to Quoted Post
Same problems here! Can’t join a live session
Can buy en sell cars in auction house
All internet works fine, but not able to join live session in freeroam

Auction house works for me but the roads are empty, no stupid ai-drivers is awake so it`s at least good for something

Gt: fairlane305
#484 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 3:39:03 PM(UTC)
For me it's just the Forzathon Live session that I'm unable to access upon each hour. Yesterday I managed to access only 3.
#485 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 4:06:51 PM(UTC)
Tried everyday for nearly 2 weeks now and I cant connect to a live session on my PC either but everything else works fine including all my other online games. Really starting to take its toll now and im getting annoyed, Ive tried everything so it has to be something on Forza's side :(
#486 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 4:31:53 PM(UTC)
Wasn't working for me when I tried at 19.45 (UK time).

I've given up on it now anyway. I unlocked the Porsche 928 so I'll probably give it a rest till (if ever) its fixed.

Edited by user Friday, May 28, 2021 4:33:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#487 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 4:50:27 PM(UTC)
I still can't connect to a live session even after refreshing the Multiplayer DNS and NAT Type settings, which both registered as in good condition. I even performed the refresh while in the game and nada! There is obviously a global issue that needs to be addressed ASAP!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#488 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2021 10:48:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
I still can't connect to a live session even after refreshing the Multiplayer DNS and NAT Type settings, which both registered as in good condition. I even performed the refresh while in the game and nada! There is obviously a global issue that needs to be addressed ASAP!

Yes it needs to be fixed soon!
And the worst part of it is: they make you think it’s a problem on your side with their DNS fault, but it’s obviously not and it’s their problem! So don’t fool yourself with reprogramming your whole internet settings and all other useless options

@forza fix this sh*t please
 1 user liked this post.
#489 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 2:09:48 AM(UTC)
The Forza Team must give whole seasonal gifts of this week's and two weeks ago. This is completely unacceptable.
#490 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 2:15:47 AM(UTC)
almost 2 weeks getting dns error it says'' failed to resolve server adress''.tried everything I cheched teredo and all web settings on forza hub xbox live tool etc everything look like works properly.changed dns, reset every xbox tools options and updated windows, also updated microsoft store.nothing change.sometime randomly got online; but cut over and over and over again. when I tried to connect always says'' finding horizon life session'' sometimes find for a short time.then lost the connection again.

change language reset clock etc.what happened the servers?any advice?some friends sad who have steam version also have same issue.

Edited by user Saturday, May 29, 2021 2:21:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#491 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 3:50:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berkee98 Go to Quoted Post
The Forza Team must give whole seasonal gifts of this week's and two weeks ago. This is completely unacceptable.

I am curious as to why? there is nothing stopping you getting 80% on this: The Trial and PGG can be done (albeit maybe not first time due to random disconnects); monthly online can be done as it is unaffected (albeit it can be a bit slow in loading). I got to over 80% on thursday without doing either the Trial or PGG
 1 user liked this post.
#492 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 4:28:50 AM(UTC)
Oddly after I did the trial I had about an hour where I was finding sessions fine then back to this. >_< still no problems joining trial and PGG so I've not missed out on any prizes
#493 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 4:44:09 AM(UTC)
There's nothing you can do. It is on PGG?Microsoft's end and is being investigated:

https://twitter.com/forz...atus/1398397923843579913
 5 users liked this post.
#494 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 5:03:03 AM(UTC)
Forza Support on Twitter on the 05/27/2021 wrote:
We are sorry for the inconvenience with the current connectivity issues and have multiple teams continuing to investigate them. We appreciate your patience and thankful for submitting your tickets through our support site: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us

Forza Support about 14 hours ago wrote:
No updates to share on this yet, but we wanted to let you know that our teams are still diligently working on resolving the issue. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 user liked this post.
#495 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 5:20:48 AM(UTC)
Didn't this issue start when FH4 was available on Steam? Did they not compensate for the additional online traffic with Steam users? Or was this a coincidence?
Playing Forza since FM2
#496 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 5:48:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
Didn't this issue start when FH4 was available on Steam? Did they not compensate for the additional online traffic with Steam users? Or was this a coincidence?

There were server issues post Steam launch (at least worse than it has been the past year)...however, the Horizon Life issue/convoy issues started later on. The update for the new consoles to fix the issue with games crashing to dashboard fixed the convoy issues for them...cincidentally, this is when the Horizon Life issue started becoming a problem...which then snowballed during the Winter season.
 2 users liked this post.
#497 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 5:50:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post

I'm not sure but it could be the case. If you actually manage to get into a session they're always maxed out. The DNS message we're getting seems to be a red herring and obviously has nothing to do with the real issue.

If it really is the case that they didn't account for the extra traffic and were already running close to the max capacity it would be a confession of failure. Of course we'll never really know as they'll rather blame it on sun flares or what ever they can come up with than to admit they messed up big time.
#498 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 6:43:40 AM(UTC)
So I can obviously play the game do the auction house blah blah blah, but can't connect to an online player session? I habe ran every test I can on the Xbox, no issues, but everytime I click play online it will say finding horizon life session then it will goto ALERT QUNABLE TO JOIN SESSION how do I fix this? Its irritating and I have over 500 cars and this is about to make me delete it. Its dumb
#499 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 11:45:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BOOTYNPIZZA69 Go to Quoted Post
So I can obviously play the game do the auction house blah blah blah, but can't connect to an online player session? I habe ran every test I can on the Xbox, no issues, but everytime I click play online it will say finding horizon life session then it will goto ALERT QUNABLE TO JOIN SESSION how do I fix this? Its irritating and I have over 500 cars and this is about to make me delete it. Its dumb

You can't fix it. It's a server issue that only Playground Games can fix.

#500 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2021 1:25:26 PM(UTC)
they should at LEAST comp us the forzathon cars every week(if we dont already have them). the only thing im missing is the hourly forzathon points. i took a real long break from the game and was in the process of gathering up many things i missed out on. the weekly cars being many of them. now we have no way to get enough points to get them.
or maybe they could give us more forizathon dailies. so we could make some points to buy cars.

edit:
awesome. i just finally got into a forzathon and i was the only one. what the ... is going on... the session has 70 people it says

EDIT 2
i did what was on this page and connected right away. well see if it lasts. i only did the 2 group policy things. maybe only one was needed. maybe this is a fluke again.
https://answers.microsof...823d-5263efe56369?auth=1

Edited by user Saturday, May 29, 2021 10:23:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

22 Pages<<1819202122PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error