11 Pages<<891011PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#226 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 2:07:58 PM(UTC)
Anybody know when forza is going to fix the servers I can't play online for couple days just kick me out🤔🤔at least they have to give us a gift as the servers are not workinh
 1 user liked this post.
#227 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 4:17:51 PM(UTC)
Disconects still on, is quite impossible race on a convoy
 1 user liked this post.
#228 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 4:36:30 PM(UTC)
Since Last Thursday Fix this

https://youtu.be/A1YZSh0xE9k

#229 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 5:15:56 AM(UTC)
I am trying to join an online session, I get an error, I couldn't join the session earlier, everything was happening, but after changing the account to a new one, because the old one was banned, it is on the second new account and I can't join online, please help
#230 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 2:54:34 PM(UTC)
They are completely silent on this disconnect problem.
#231 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 7:22:18 PM(UTC)
Having the same problem since last week. Aren't devs or microsoft staff going to do anything? At least reply to us and say you don't care. I don't know if it is the servers, or teredo or s... but fix it.
#232 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 3:46:03 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same server down issue. I've tried multiple troubleshooting methods and nothing worked. It has to be server side.
#233 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:54:16 AM(UTC)
I've not been able to play on PC for a while now without being disconnected (NAT is open and no teredo issues) even though the game had worked fine up to that point, the Xbox was still working fine so I was doing the online parts on that. However that's now also being disconnected in line with many others at the moment it seems.
#234 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 7:04:26 AM(UTC)
Fix your Servers! Please!
Playing online at the moment is atrocious! Cant even finish a forzathon!

I mean, 100€ for a game (where you dont even get all cars for the price), buggy forums, lagging and disconnecting servers,... thats so... uncool.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 23, 2021 7:06:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#235 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 7:17:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pointi1978 Go to Quoted Post
Fix your Servers! Please!
Playing online at the moment is atrocious! Cant even finish a forzathon!

I mean, 100€ for a game (where you dont even get all cars for the price), buggy forums, lagging and disconnecting servers,... thats so... uncool.

It seems like they are asleep at the wheel in the support department.

#236 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 9:05:29 AM(UTC)
Oh, and why I am sometimes in my Club and sometimes not?!?
#237 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 9:33:17 AM(UTC)
I'm losing my mind. In the last 48 hours I've been disconnected from the Trial 8 consecutive times in-race, once about 30 seconds from completing it. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I've been playing this game for two years, I've purchased many car packs, bought the expansion, etc. It's really starting to look like there's no interest in expending resources to maintain this product, and if the purpose is to persuade me to buy new Forza games all it's doing is convincing me not to. I could be done with this game and this company.
#238 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 9:45:07 AM(UTC)
since you did the optimization for '' Xbox X series '' and '' S '', the game is constantly disconnecting from sessions, causing you to lose a lot of points in the ranked leaderboard, I tried on '' Xbox one X '' and it became a problem to play, I tried the same problem on `` PC '' (high-end Gaming PC), only the `` Xbox X series '' and `` S '' do not have this problem, so I deduce that with the he update made for the optimization of the game for these consoles should also be revised and made for the '' PC '' systems and at least '' Xbox one X ''.
#239 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 8:00:41 AM(UTC)
I don't know why I can't connect to the multiplayer game and display ipsce: 0x00000000
But I didn't have any illegal operation, but I was reminded that my account had logged in in other places. I don't care. I don't know what's going on now. I can't get in touch with the people on the official website. I don't know where to find out if I'm banned. There's a master who can help me. Thank you.
#240 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 3:54:57 AM(UTC)
Hello every one

cheers from Egypt.

any one from Egypt can play Forza Horizon 4 online ?
i can't get it to work and tried everything :)
#241 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 9:01:16 AM(UTC)
Post a screenshot of the error message so people can understand the issue better
#242 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 11:30:34 AM(UTC)
Same here , i'm from Israel.

IPSEC: 0x80073619
#243 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 9:22:04 AM(UTC)
Tried to play Eliminator. Got kicked from the servers shortly before the final showdown, 4 players left, and I got... you guessed it, nothing. Just 15 Minutes of my time wasted.

Please fix your servers!
#244 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 1:24:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pointi1978 Go to Quoted Post
Tried to play Eliminator. Got kicked from the servers shortly before the final showdown, 4 players left, and I got... you guessed it, nothing. Just 15 Minutes of my time wasted.

Please fix your servers!

You have been 'ELIMINATED' :D
Sorry...
#245 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 1:55:40 PM(UTC)
Hello. I recently bought myself Forza Horizon 4 on Steam. I opened up a multiplayer, to which I cannot connect due to some error of the impossibility of connecting to the game session. IPsec error 0x00000000. After reading a couple of articles on the forums regarding this error, I found out that it is somehow related to a shadow ban. Now the question is, how could I get a shadow ban and for what, if I never even went into multiplayer.

[img]https://imgur.com/a/MP3tvwh[/img]
#246 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 6:06:21 AM(UTC)
Guys, fix your server. I tried 3 times the arena season event and for 3 times I was disconnect. Ive already checked my connection, test xbox network (nat is open), no issue with teredo. Im facing with this disconnections only with your game. All other online games work fine for me. It's over a month that I have this issue and you did nothing about it. What a shame MS.
#247 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:23:59 AM(UTC)
"You have been disconnected" simulator 2021
NUFF SAID

Edited by user Sunday, April 11, 2021 3:05:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#248 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:30:24 AM(UTC)
Hello,

This sounds like an issue that we're currently investigating. I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation and are working on a fix. We don't need to bother you with a ton of questions or troubleshooting tips, as its being worked on by our devs already.

We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

Thank you for taking the time to write in on this!

The Forza2078 Support Team
#249 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:36:18 AM(UTC)
what about the pointloss?? at least disable pointloss for disconnect until this is solved. no point in even trying to rank up at the moment..
#250 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 2:39:41 AM(UTC)
Hello,

This sounds like an issue that we're currently investigating. I've added your information to our investigation. I am marking this ticket as "Solved" as we do not require more information from you for our investigation and are working on a fix. We don't need to bother you with a ton of questions or troubleshooting tips, as its being worked on by our devs already.

We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

Thank you for taking the time to write in on this!

The Forza2078 Support Team

---
Sorry mod
11 Pages<<891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error