#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 2:27:21 PM(UTC)
Hi Brand new to any type Forza Game Play. In fact I am very new to sim racing at all. I have built my racing rig, bought my Thrustmaster TX wheel and pedal set three games so far on XBox 1.

It seems to me that there is a very steep learning curve involved with these games.

For Forza:
Question 1) Where can I find out what all the symbols or letters mean on the various screens i.e., DLC, R w/a circle around it, etc?
Question 2) Is there a manual, Excel Form, or anything that I can get that will tell me what each screen is and it's contents for operation of this game?
Question 3) In Forza 7 or any Forza game - When can I play what I want when I want?

Thanx for your patients and answers
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 11:44:28 PM(UTC)
I doubt that there is such a sheet, the game is self explanatory for the most part.

This video might help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_txKBb7i2Rs

In short, Cars are sorted in 5 levels of rareness (number in the circle)

Cars have a rating that more or less reflect how good they are (level e-x followed by a number, higher number better)

DLC stands for downloadable content and usually means you have to purchase it separately, but depending on the version of the game you have bought is already included.

Some DLC´s were also free giveaways.

In forza 7 you are free to do whatever you want after you have finished the 3 introduction races.

Hope that helps

#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2020 3:52:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hawzmolly Go to Quoted Post
Question 3) In Forza 7 or any Forza game - When can I play what I want when I want?

Like BaBaKeIsaiah mentioned, after the 3 or so introduction races, you are free to play whatever mode you want. You will have a main menu where you can see the single player & multiplayer modes, game as a service option (Forzathon challenges), car collection stuff (your collection, buy cars from the in-game shop, car customization, etc.), the auction house and options.

In single player you can find the main campaign mode:
Quote:
It's called 'The Driver's Cup' and sees players compete in six major championships. Players can tailor their experience to what they want, choosing what discipline of car they wish to race.

The Driver's Cup will see players earn points for races like it were a real life racing series. From the points you unlock new driver gear, and interestingly new cars. Car collection has a revised emphasis in Forza Motorsport 7, with it now being integral to your progression within the game. You will have a tier that is based on how large your car collection is, and some of the most exclusive cars will be unlocked through Showcase events - which are returning for Forza Motorsport 7. The higher your tier is, the larger your post race reward will be.

Source: https://ar12gaming.com/articles/forza-7-campaign

Regarding the settings for your racing wheel, I recommend that you take a look at what users have suggested to configure the Thrustmaster TX racing wheel. From my experience I find the racing wheel implementation in Forza 7 a bit too difficult and it took me a while to get my wheel where it felt comfortable and fun to play:
https://forums.forzamoto...e--much-appreciated.aspx

Notification

Icon
Error