#1 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 10:20:34 PM(UTC)
Yes, you read that correctly. But don't worry, I'm not here to cause any trouble. In fact, I still consider myself inactive. Don't expect me to post very much from now on.

So it's been seven months since my last post where I said that I was done being a gamer. Hmm...well no matter how many times the games, the industry and/or the culture may change (for better or for worse), I get lured back in. My rationale is this: If Bethesda can bring us a diamond like Doom 2016 and then follow that up with a lump of coal like Doom Eternal...uh-oh! I better not elaborate any further because someone might call me out for having low standards.

Anyway, I got back into playing FH4 recently. Shocking, huh? Because of the coronavirus pandemic, I have been furloughed from my job and so I have plenty of time to check out what's been done. I'm glad to know that the Horizon Promo is coming to FH4. I know some don't care much for it, but I always liked having the added challenge of snapping pictures of other cars in FH3 (it reminds me of a scavenger hunt of sorts). I also rediscovered FH2, FM5 and FM6. I've played all four of these games most recently along with FH3, but I will never play FM7 again unless it's given away for free on GWG.

Some things may have changed, but other things are still the same. FH4 still has its flaws. FM7 is practically dead and buried. Technical support is still a joke. Mixer has now become a joke. Mechberg is gone. Nitro Glitter is still here.

And, reluctantly, so am I.

I guess you can say that I am Don Thompson without the British accent. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drink some warm milk...

KM/SM

Edited by user Monday, April 6, 2020 10:24:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

“There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” - George Carlin

Notification

Icon
Error