9 Pages<<6789PrevNext
#176 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 10:38:21 AM(UTC)
My audio keeps breaking up when accelerating. Think it's just the car sound. Radio and that is okay. Dunno what's going on.
-Cheers
#177 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 1:21:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lexicus Go to Quoted Post
Disabling NahimicService fixed the crashing issue for me.

Yes, nahimic service, EVGA X1 and Sonic Radar have caused mine to not start, today the last 3 MS WIN 10 updates also caused F4 to crash as soon as you try to drive. I will try each update individually and post results...
 1 user liked this post.
#178 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 2:42:52 PM(UTC)
This game will continue to be a mess, Turn10 and Microsoft totally don't give a f*** about pc players.
I think I'll not buy a Forza Horizon's game again.
Hope for TDU 3 to come in the near future.
#179 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 1:41:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fooook92 Go to Quoted Post
This game will continue to be a mess, Turn10 and Microsoft totally don't give a f*** about pc players.
I think I'll not buy a Forza Horizon's game again.
Hope for TDU 3 to come in the near future.

Hi fooook92. Turn10, Playground Games and Microsoft do care about their pc players as they've been working on fixing bugs constantly last month. The game has been crashing lately due to an issue which they know of and probably have fixed.

The crash cause is under known issues on the Forza Support site and update 23 will probably have fixed the issue so pc players (like me) can play again. We just have to wait a few days more until the update releases and we can play again.

Edited by user Saturday, June 13, 2020 1:42:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#180 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:34:16 AM(UTC)
I will note that I downloaded the most recent realtek/nahimic drivers for my msi motherboard (dated May 27, 2020) installed them and the same problems persist. Only difference now is I cannot drive at all without crashing even after stopping the nahimic and realtek services and even after preventing realtekhd audio from loading in startup. Am very happy FH4 team is working on this, but I am skeptical. This issue is far from new.
#181 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:44:02 AM(UTC)
I tried the demo yesterday and it worked fine. I liked the game so i bought it and the intro went well with them showing me the seasons. Then i got to my first race. My screen just goes white. Not full white, but everything is very bright and i cant do anything but alt+f4
#182 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:47:00 AM(UTC)

Hello ,

Since early may , I have a problem with my game , my game crash when I begin to drive.
I launch my game , there is no problem. Then I start the game , I come on the festival and when I left the festival to drive , my game crash during the loading or when I begin accelerate.
Has someone else the same issue ? (sorry for my bad english , I'm belgian)

My pc configuration is :
msi laptop :
i7 8750h
rtx 2060
16 gb ram

Here is what windows event say :

Nom de l’application défaillante ForzaHorizon4.exe, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x5ee15d25
Nom du module défaillant : unknown, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x00000000
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x000000015bbeafa0
ID du processus défaillant : 0x5164
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d6456bae5581aa
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.421.937.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: unknown
ID de rapport : c7fdb43d-8aa4-4742-8af8-3ddce54ac390
Nom complet du package défaillant : Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.421.937.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant : SunriseReleaseFinal
#183 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:30:31 AM(UTC)

Hello ,

Since early may , my game crash when I begin to drive.
I launch my game , there is no problem. Then I start the game , I'm on the festival and when I left the festival to drive , my game crash during the loading or when I begin accelerate.
Has someone else the same issue ? (sorry for my bad english , I'm belgian).

My pc specs :
( msi laptop )
I7 8750h
rtx 2060
16gb ram

Nom de l’application défaillante ForzaHorizon4.exe, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x5ee15d25
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.421.937.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Nom complet du package défaillant : Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.421.937.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
#184 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 9:31:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kieskske Go to Quoted Post

Hello ,

I launch my game , there is no problem. Then I start the game , I'm on the festival and when I left the festival to drive , my game crash during the loading or when I begin accelerate.

My pc specs :
( msi laptop )
I7 8750h
rtx 2060
16gb ram

Hey kiekskke, the Forza Support team is already working on a fix for this issue, you can see the known issues of Forza Horizon 4 here: https://support.forzamot...1991068-FH4-Known-Issues

This might also help you:

Originally Posted by: Vortifyne Go to Quoted Post
HOW TO FIX

your game from crashing with an error in the event logs:

1. Open System Configuration;
2. Go to the Services tab;
3. Check the "hide Microsoft services"-box;
4. Look for "Nahimic service" and uncheck the box;
5. Restart your pc.

That should fix Forza Horizon 4 from crashing on startup etc.

You might need to reset Forza Horizon 4 in the app settings first to get it to work:

1. Open Settings;
2. Go to Apps;
3. Look for Forza Horizon 4;
4. Click on Advanced settings;
5. Click the "Reset app" button.

These steps should fix your game, but you might need to reïnstall Forza Horizon 4!

I hope my reply might have helped you and good luck!

#185 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:05:22 AM(UTC)
When I join a lobby and pick my car the countdown timer freezes. The screen just stays on the car selection screen. It finally moves into the screen that shows my car and then kicks me out of the lobby and says I have been disconnected.
#186 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 1:58:43 PM(UTC)
So I got the double install bug after the latest Windows update and I tried to reinstall the game twice but it doesn't launch anymore. The Windows Store should honestly be abolished. They should just use Steam for PC to avoid this Windows update nonsense killing compatibility.

So if you are a Forza fan, just buy an Xbox. PC versions of these games are frequently bricked or bugged after OS updates.

Edited by user Friday, June 19, 2020 2:03:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#187 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 5:16:27 PM(UTC)
I will note the latest patch does currently allow the game to run when nahimic is running as well. So, based on my initial tests, I will say nice job Turn 10.
#188 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 11:12:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kieskske Go to Quoted Post

Hello ,

My pc specs :
( msi laptop )
I7 8750h
rtx 2060
16gb ram

Hey kiekskke, the Forza Support team is already working on a fix for this issue, you can see the known issues of Forza Horizon 4 here: https://support.forzamot...1991068-FH4-Known-Issues

This might also help you:

HOW TO FIX

your game from crashing with an error in the event logs:

1. Open System Configuration;
2. Go to the Services tab;
3. Check the "hide Microsoft services"-box;
4. Look for "Nahimic service" and uncheck the box;
5. Restart your pc.

That should fix Forza Horizon 4 from crashing on startup etc.

You might need to reset Forza Horizon 4 in the app settings first to get it to work:

1. Open Settings;
2. Go to Apps;
3. Look for Forza Horizon 4;
4. Click on Advanced settings;
5. Click the "Reset app" button.

These steps should fix your game, but you might need to reïnstall Forza Horizon 4!

I hope my reply might have helped you and good luck!

I deactivated nahimic as you told me and it solved my problem
Thank you so much <3
#189 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:27:00 PM(UTC)
Anyone else getting:
Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

FH4 was up and running fine yesterday on PC. Today it suddenly disappears from installed games in Microsoft Store. I have over 740 cars and plenty of credits. Definitely don't wanna try reinstalling as that causes a whole nother can of worms. What is going on?
#190 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:40:33 PM(UTC)
For anyone else having this issue, DO NOT REINSTALL. Instead, download any other app thru the Windows store. I downloaded a new theme and installed it. Then exit the store. Then REBOOT.
Next time I went into the store, everything showed up in the library the way it was supposed to... including FH4.

TLDR: EASY FIX
#191 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 2:17:45 AM(UTC)
I have an issue with my profile not being available (code 47-0 I believe) and ticket submission was filed. Do not recall if it was/wasn't resolved, need to reread the email. Either way, I'm still having this issue after refreshing Windows (keep option) and windows is updated along with drivers. How do I rectify this? Submit another ticket and pray (or hum)? Been locked out for 3-4 series as a result.
 1 user liked this post.
#192 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:49:18 AM(UTC)
Reporting in. I didn't play the game for 2 months but it was working perfectly before that. I have the ultimate version.

Yesterday I wanted to play and the game and it didn't work. the very same problem (Hang type: Activation).

I believe one of the updates related to Windows 10 or the game itself broke it by somehow, but this is not OUR responsibility to find a solution for a technical problem, we are not the support team (surprise?).

The thing is I was reading some of the " suggested solutions " on the official support pages which include (reinstall the WHOLE OS, with all of your applications, its settings updates, all of it because of a single game, which will also include re-downloading the whole game itself) or (hey go ahead and re-download the 88GB once again and let's pray it will work) and in many occausions this solution didnt work according to plenty of users who tried this lousy solution, what kind of utter non sense is this?

Would somebody of the support team who reads our texts without giving a proper feedback because (let's hide a problem under a rug and it will disappear) would answer this question: why all of these problems do not happen with any game on any platform such as steam, origin or epic games? Have you guys ever heard of something called (verify game files integrity)? it is available on Steam for long years, it checks if any of the files are corrupted and fix is by ONLY downloading the corrupted file, not the whole game! What the heck is this for real? how come a so called exclusive game for Xbox/Windows 10 have a problem like this?
#193 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:39:05 PM(UTC)
hello i have problem with forza horizon 4 downloaded through game pass
when start game it go through loading screen and Xbox shut down
some time it pass loading screen and start but there is glitches in graphics and Xbox box shut down also after short time
tried reinstalling game several times but same problem
any suggestions what to do
all othere games working well
no any problem with other game
fan is slient xbox donot get hot
#194 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 11:47:23 PM(UTC)
Whenever I begin a race, the sky turns gray directly after loading and no cars move. I can look around but absolutely no movements can be made.
#195 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 6:48:23 AM(UTC)
I just commented on Forza's guidelines for painting and now I can't log in to Forza support.
Have you been banned from support?
#196 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2020 6:52:49 AM(UTC)
I haven't really played this game since release but I re-installed it and all the dlc and know I'm getting this error( Load failed). I have no clue how to fix it and support is not really helping. If anyone could help that'd be great. Thanks

Edited by user Wednesday, July 8, 2020 7:01:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#197 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 9:19:19 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone

I have just fixed the dreaded 0xc0000005 for my install of FH4 - I hope this helps someone else.

I have FH4 installed on a 2nd SSD (i.e. not my boot drive) and the errors relating to access got me thinking that maybe it's not a Microsoft Store access issue, maybe it's a local permissions issue. This would potentially tie in with a Windows Update if apps were refreshed and the Store refreshed folder permissions...

Anyway, I uninstalled FH4 via Settings > Apps and then on my 2nd drive I deleted the WindowsApps, WpSystem and WUDownloadCache folders. (You have to play the NTFS ownership/permissions game on each folder and subfolder I found)...

***please note that I didn't have any other Windows Store games or apps on this drive so if you do this, you will lose any other apps / games you have installed there***

...once everything was deleted, I redownloaded FH4 and Windows recreated the folders with the correct permissions - FH4 is now working fine for me.

My specific issue with FH4 seems a little different to what some of you describe, I was able to get into the game and drive around quite happily, I could do the Stunt Man and Top Gear events without a problem, but I couldn't join a race - when the loading screen with the car and your avatar appears, my screen would jerk a few times then crash to desktop. I also couldn't run the graphics benchmark. The Event log errors were exactly the same as the ones in this thread though, with the 0xc000005 error.

Anyway, hopefully this will help someone else.

Good luck everyone
#198 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 10:08:38 AM(UTC)
Hello, I went to play my FH4 on the PC I came across the error e47-0 "invalid profile" I contacted xbox support and there I was guided to do these procedures:

1) Make sure your PC's Offline Permissions are ON.
Open the Microsoft Store.
Click on your profile picture and click Settings.
Make sure your PC's Offline Permissions are ON
2) Disconnect your PC from the internet.
3) Access Windows 10 Settings -> Storage -> Applications and games -> Forza Horizon 3 -> Advanced options -> Click on the '' Restart '' button.
4) Start the game and play for a few minutes to create a new local save game.
5) Reconnect to the internet.

it didn’t solve it and on top of that I deleted my save game from the pc, contacting xbox support again I was informed that it wasn’t possible to recover the save due to it having been deleted, how do I resolve this? I did what the support reported and only made the situation worse.
#199 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:32:15 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before toasting - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:13:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#200 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2020 11:48:27 PM(UTC)
Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.428.211.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
"2147942405"
Happened while starting this command:
"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.428.211.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe" -ServerName:SunriseReleaseFinal.AppXtkd2atfxzeqx8366ah1yws2z78mgh5d8.mca
What this is means?
9 Pages<<6789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error