9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
#151 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2020 9:40:07 AM(UTC)
Disabling NahimicService fixed the crashing issue for me.
#152 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 8:25:21 AM(UTC)
When i start game it loads in the garage and when i am going to drive my game suddenly crashes with grey screen and i dont know any more what to do i have restored file 2 times and instalöled it 2 times. Can some one help i want play it I am on Pc.
Ps: Sorry for my bad english.
#153 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:18:04 AM(UTC)
I'm having the same issue here. The problem has only started less than 24 hours ago. I really want to play, help! PC version.
#154 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 10:18:19 PM(UTC)
Beginning with the OS Build 18363.815, Forza 4 has no longer been playable for me and would crash every few minutes "Forza Horizon 4 is unable to access my GPU". I have rolled back to OS Build 18362.778 and my game no longer crashes. No other application I was using experience similar issues on Build 18363.815 and beyond. I emailed support a week ago to no response.

Has anyone else ran into this issue and how long does it take support to reply?

I tried everything in the book to resolve the issue but only running on builds older than OS Build 18363.815 fixes the game.

Specs:
BaseBoard: ASUS Prime X570-P
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: 5700 XT (Crashes on both 20.2.2 and 20.4.2)
RAM: 16 GB
#155 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:41:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lexicus Go to Quoted Post
Where is can disable theNahimicService?

#156 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:16:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V1sk3y Go to Quoted Post
Where is can disable theNahimicService?

not everyone has NahimicService (i don't myself)
just type services and search in the list for it, then disable it

https://www.shouldiremov...-MSI-157117-program.aspx
#157 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:23:18 PM(UTC)
If you have an MSI motherboard, you may have nahimic from the windows update. If you have an ASUS motherboard, the issue might be with Sonic for Windows or SS3. If you have another motherboard such as an ASRock, similar methods can be used to solve the problem. Read the last several pages of all related crashes and possible solutions in this thread as well as related threads. The common thread appears to be sound drivers/sound enhancements don't get along with FH4 at a service level.
#158 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2020 6:57:22 PM(UTC)
I can't believe I have had this much issues with this game. One of the big reasons I got into PC gaming was to experience Forza Horizon 4 in a higher graphic quality, higher frame rate. Forza Horizon 4 has been my favorite game since it's launch, and I've invested so much time into getting better at it. I went from not having racing game experience to being able to beat expert drivatars and score 456k on Needle Climb drift zone in a car I tuned myself. I am so proud of all of that. One day a few weeks ago, I got a nasty error code in event viewer after the game closed itself. I spent over 2 weeks trying to trouble shoot it myself, going to every forum and trying every solution I could think of. I even had made a ticket after everything failed, just for Forza support to turn around send me the same forums that I found in the very beginning and closed my ticket as "resolved." It hurts worse even working in IT and not being able to figure out how to fix the issue yourself. I had hit my breaking point, and re-installed Windows. The game has worked all week, I thought this was the end of it. Then today the update comes out, new season I am excited to get that Honda Civic, Racing Puma, etc. and work toward the 50% Mustang for the Series. As soon as I back out of the Welcome screen, game closes. My jaw drops to floor, in disbelief I open Event Viewer hoping it was just a simple crash. I get the same error code.

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eac02cc
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000018eec55f0
Faulting process id: 0x1bac
Faulting application start time: 0x01d62b2a16bd3e43
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.415.400.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 15a87a01-264e-48f6-a1f9-a9ff251a3bf6
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.415.400.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

I know this issue has affected thousands of other players too, and this error code is basically the Red Ring of Death. Once you get it, you're screwed. To not be able to fix this issue no matter how hard you try is defeating. Simply switching to another platform or computer is not an option for most players. I don't believe this is Forza's fault either, I believe it is something on the Windows Store. I've found forums of people getting that error code even for Candy Crush and for Forza on the X-Box. I am almost certain it is something on Microsoft's end failing to validate purchases. It's tragic that since this game has come out, people including myself have had this error code, with no solution. I am not looking for sympathy or support at this point, I just want to spread awareness to the issue, because I know I am not the only one who paid 100 dollars for a game they cannot play anymore.

TL;DR - 0xc000005 in Event Viewer after a crash = Red Ring of Death, you probably will never be able to play the game again. Re-Installing Windows doesn't fix it either, it just comes back after a short period of time.
00' Subaru Legacy Blitzen
#159 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2020 9:27:02 PM(UTC)
For the last 3+ weeks my Forza 4 has been crashing on opening screens or within 2 seconds of spawning in front of my house at the beginning of the game, it will simply never let me get into gameplay. I tried everything, old drivers, new drivers, rollbacks, game/store reset, uninstall and redownload game, nothing worked. I even reset my BIOS and did an in place Windows 10 reinstall....no dice. I then spent the day clean reinstalll of Windows 10 and reinstall of only the bare drivers and redoanload install Forza 4. It worked...last weekend. I turned on the PC today and crashing again...on a 100% fresh install from last weekend, not touched since last weekend, not even Windows updated...I don't have any of the problems in the troubleshooter guide. FH4 is the only game I play on my $2000 i9 PC gaming rig...so yeah, this is **** ing me off. Just ran MemTest, passed. Asus MB as well, no Sonic Radar BS either...I don't know what to do...I even Heaven torture tested my 1080 Ti...argggg!!!!!!!

Paul
 1 user liked this post.
#160 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2020 10:00:33 PM(UTC)
Out of nowhere Forza Horizon 4 started crashing on my system (after two years of being okay. I looked at all of the old internet blogs for fixes and found that the only thing that worked was disabling the Nahimic Service by pressing the Windows key + R to bring up the command prompt. Then typing in "msconfig" and pressing ok. From there I chose the services tab. Then on the bottom left I ticked the hide all Microsoft services so I didn't damage anything. And finally after a process of elimination I found that the Nahimic service caused my game to crash once loading in the open world. I also went to the startup tab on the same settings, and through task manager only had the essential programs startup. Here is a link to help anyone with trouble, it helped me figure this out, starting at Fix 9 (performing a clean boot).
https://www.drivereasy.c...on-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
God bless and I hope this helps someone.

Edited by user Friday, May 15, 2020 10:01:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#161 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2020 7:28:00 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; please translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, May 16, 2020 9:33:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#162 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:12:31 AM(UTC)
I have bought Xbox game pass few days ago. Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 device and tried to play it. After my first 2 races game started freezing and crashing. Sometimes it crashes instantly and sometimes it freezes for like 5 seconds and then crashes to desktop. I tried all the fixes I were able to find online, but it still crashes or it doesn't load anything except UI.
The closest I am to understanding the issue is shown in the Event viewer:
Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eb46ab2
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000001de535650
Faulting process id: 0x9cc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d62c3168a4e22e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 7669bb1a-5902-4ed5-9960-f336fdbc3bbe
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
Hardware:
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU - RTX 2070 8GB
RAM - 16 GB
Any ideas how could I be able to fix it?
#163 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 1:03:04 PM(UTC)
I'm still new to PC gaming. So maybe I'm missing something simple. But every time I load up FH4 the game crashes after a few mins. I updated my graphics card driver. Checked for a update on Forza, didn't see anything. Updated my PC. Reset forza by to default settings. My system has 8GB memory, GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card, I7 9750H CPU @ 2.60 ghz. All apps are closed...

I just bought a one controller with the wireless adapter hoping to be able to play Forza again. It was the only game I played on my xbox one so I ended up selling the system. Figured I could at least play on the PC. So frustrating
#164 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2020 8:50:17 PM(UTC)

Just to make your post more visible

POSSIBLE FIX/WORK AROUND (WINDOWS)
Originally Posted by: RenMC7 Go to Quoted Post
Out of nowhere Forza Horizon 4 started crashing on my system (after two years of being okay. I looked at all of the old internet blogs for fixes and found that the only thing that worked was disabling the Nahimic Service by pressing the Windows key + R to bring up the command prompt. Then typing in "msconfig" and pressing ok. From there I chose the services tab. Then on the bottom left I ticked the hide all Microsoft services so I didn't damage anything. And finally after a process of elimination I found that the Nahimic service caused my game to crash once loading in the open world. I also went to the startup tab on the same settings, and through task manager only had the essential programs startup. Here is a link to help anyone with trouble, it helped me figure this out, starting at Fix 9 (performing a clean boot).
https://www.drivereasy.c...on-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
God bless and I hope this helps someone.

#165 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:43:30 AM(UTC)
My friend got FH4 3 days ago. It took a long 2 days for the game to download. When it was ready, my friend opend FH4 and a message popped up. It said that the GPU was not supported. He clicked on ignore and continue and as soon as the game loaded and the tutorial/intro started, the game crashed. This happened ove 10 times already. He is using a 2019 Lenovo laptop. Is there any way to fix this?
#166 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:51:51 AM(UTC)
My friend got FH4 3 days ago. It took a long 2 days for the game to download. When it was ready, my friend opend FH4 and a message popped up. It said that the GPU was not supported. He clicked on ignore and continue and as soon as the game loaded and the tutorial/intro started, the game crashed. This happened ove 10 times already. He is using a 2019 Lenovo laptop. Is there any way to fix this?
#167 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:42:10 AM(UTC)
Xbox One, since last update I'm having freezes where I have to dashboard and quit the game. Happens in between PG rounds, during Forzathon Events, and occasionally when changing vehicles.
3 freezes in an hour seems excessive. Haven't had any issues in months and now it's unstable?

Edit: 05/21 - Game froze waiting for Winter Trial to start.

Edit: 05/22 - Game froze trying to enter Ambleside Rush CC with the Land Rover.

Edited by user Friday, May 22, 2020 6:10:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#168 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:03:07 PM(UTC)

The message:

Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Zero changes to my Windows 10 PC. Known problem? Anyone else getting it?
#169 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 2:16:10 PM(UTC)
If this is such a massive problem with the Microsoft store, can't we get a higher-up on the line? Heck, is there a way Phil Spencer himself to get a look at this? Because there's no excuse for an unfix-able error this massively prevalent to keep on for almost a year.
#170 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 11:54:34 AM(UTC)

It's not a fix, it's just a workaround.
Disable Nahimic Service break Sonic Studio 3 and all the profiles / eq / enhancements I use with it.
I'll not uninstall a software I use for many of my games, just because they can't update FH4 without break something else. In fact, I think I will definitely uninstall FH4 this time, almost 2 years of problems, and when the game seemed finally stable, they broke up everything again.

This is absolutely ridiculous
#171 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 4:21:06 PM(UTC)
last month when the update happened it made the game unplayable. now i crash when going past the main menu or when i am looking at any menu past that randomly but when i get in game instant crash. benchmark runs fine
#172 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 5:14:26 PM(UTC)
Hello,

I just recently bought the Xbox game pass on the Microsoft store and the first game i thought to buy was forza, to my disappointment every time i open up the game and click continue my game loads for a minute and then crashes. i have tried basically everything i could find on the internet and i have no idea what could be the cause to this... it is very frustrating and upsetting because i have been at it all day yet nothing has worked.

Hopefully i can find someone who will know what to do.

sincerely, nick.
#173 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 10:29:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scxmbag4562 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I just recently bought the Xbox game pass on the Microsoft store and the first game i thought to buy was forza, to my disappointment every time i open up the game and click continue my game loads for a minute and then crashes. i have tried basically everything i could find on the internet and i have no idea what could be the cause to this... it is very frustrating and upsetting because i have been at it all day yet nothing has worked.

Hopefully i can find someone who will know what to do.

sincerely, nick.

Lol. Read posts from the last few pages.
#174 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 6:58:39 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, June 9, 2020 10:05:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#175 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:49:31 AM(UTC)
Game is crashing again since a sonic sound studio update and since autumn.

Nahimic servers are off.

Just have to play on Xbox this week, and wait for the update next week...

Anyone having the same issue since June 11?
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error