10 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 7:30:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MingL51367006 Go to Quoted Post
Hi every one, I find a solution in reddit, if you are using asus broad, uninstall all SS3 program (sonic audio), I have try this and fix the issue~

Thank you very much. If I could, I would kiss you.

Originally Posted by: G00SCHE Go to Quoted Post
dont wanna remove that program sound is important for me.

You can remove this sh*t. Sonic radar and sonic studio are not drivers. You probably have realtek hd audio to manage sound.
#102 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 8:28:20 AM(UTC)
Just to quickly confirm the above. It´s definitely the Sonic software (Studio 3) I tried to uninstall Radar 3 first but that had no effect. Removing Studio 3 did the trick.
Good luck everyone!
#103 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 3:28:45 PM(UTC)
Starting 1 second freezings , after grass being blue and blue sunlight and game crashes with monitor losing connection 10 seconds same time.

My system :

-RX 580 4 GB

-Ryzen 5 2600

-16 GB RAM

-1 TB HDD

Help me please.

#104 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:00:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chris6731 Go to Quoted Post
Just to quickly confirm the above. It´s definitely the Sonic software (Studio 3) I tried to uninstall Radar 3 first but that had no effect. Removing Studio 3 did the trick.
Good luck everyone!

This was the fix for me also - thanks very much!!!!
#105 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:41:22 AM(UTC)
Have had 0 issues with the game but 3 days ago i updated windows and now i crash at random times either while loading into the game or just a few minutes of driving around. Was wondering if playground or support staff know of the issue as the forza support page has nothing that will work for me.
#106 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 9:55:19 AM(UTC)
What Grapiccard? What Driverversion?
Maybe try an older Driver if the newest doesn't work.
Reinstall the Game?
#107 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 10:33:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LoneWolfAlex Go to Quoted Post
What Grapiccard? What Driverversion?
Maybe try an older Driver if the newest doesn't work.
Reinstall the Game?

Unless the crashing only began after the OP changed driver versions then that won't likely be anything to do with it. Likewise reinstalling the game would be unlikely to do anything.

#108 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 11:35:07 AM(UTC)
I have the exact same issue, the game has started to crash, sometimes i manage to play 5-10 minutes, but mostly it just crashes whenever i press "continue" in the main screen, i've searched and searched and searched for a fix, nothing helps, i've made a ticket too, but no response yet.

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2020 7:36:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#109 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:40:22 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem starting today and looking for help. I had no crash in the past few weeks!
#110 Posted : Sunday, April 26, 2020 12:44:42 PM(UTC)
Hi every one, I find a solution in reddit, if you are using asus broad, uninstall all SS3 program (sonic audio), I have try this and fix the issue~

Thank you i will have a try tomorrow and feedback here if it works. So frustrated that crashing many times today. I have been with no crash for a few weeks.

Edit: It fixed my problem really. Thanks a lot!

Edited by user Monday, April 27, 2020 4:20:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 1:12:44 AM(UTC)
This game is utter trash. Crashed every single time I loaded it after the stats/images of cars part of start up, so I reinstalled it. All 70+gb of it.

Now it's crashing again today in a different part of the initial start up. How do you even manage to develop a game this badly? I've had to reinstall it every week since I got it, and I tolerated the vanishing ground, the low streaming bandwidth issue, the invisible cars, some cars not having any sound at all while others do, it taking several MINUTES to go from an upgrading menu to the selecting a part, then several minutes more to go back to the next part, and the multitude of other random crashes to desktop because I changed a car or transported to a different area of the map.

This is a disgraceful game. I havent had a single day go by since I bought it without an issue coming up, and when some of those require you to reinstall the entire game, people have a right to be frustrated. I know it's not me, it's not hard to find posts from 2018 with people experiencing the exact same issues. How do you not fix these in 2 years? What an embarrassment.
#112 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 1:24:56 AM(UTC)
@Yukarimobile
Not an expert here, but from my past experience and what you described,, sound to me as hardware/oc problems.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#113 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 10:54:20 AM(UTC)
Written in Dutch / Netherlands

Beste heer / mevrouw

Ondanks nieuwe laptop aangeschaft waarop ik makkelijk Forza horizon 4 kon spelen.
Het gaat hier om een MSI GP75 leopard 92D
specs zijn:
i7 9750H
16 GB Ram
1660TI

De laptop opent forza niet forza crasht continu en opent niet op mijn komputer werkte het eerst ook niet na een update van de microsoft store werkte mijn computer wel.

Heb voor mijn laptop alles oplossingen geprobeerd die julie benoemen onder andere driver update microfoon uit firewall uitschakelen ENZ.

Graag zo snel mogelijk een reactie van julie dit is vaker van toepassing geweest ook op de pc.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Nicolas Tilcz
#114 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 1:08:29 PM(UTC)
Hello. I got a weird issue with some events in the game that are making it kinda frustrating to play. Some of them takes like 1 or 2 minutes to load (when normally it takes less than 10 seconds), and when it finally loads, I got a weird graphical glitchs that make the in-game lighting so bright that I can barely see anything and it's almost impossible to finish the event properly. The other issue is that when it loads, the game hangs for about 1 minute before the race starts, but I can still rotate the camera and the music still playing. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?
#115 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 2:50:20 PM(UTC)
Ive tried everything to correct the gray screen crash from either the loading screen or 2 mins into the game.... Now if your having this problem and like me have a Asus board, look if you have the two Sonic sound programs installed and delete them, it worked a treat for me and i'm back playing no worries at all...

Ps: thankyou to the fella that said to do this on here....
#116 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 4:17:14 PM(UTC)

Thank you! I have spent the last few days with support working through this and this seems to have fixed the issue. Cautiously optimistic.

#117 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:44:11 AM(UTC)
Don't ask me why, but i restarted my router, and i have no more crashes now, im guessing my crashes was connection related somehow, might be worth trying for anyone else having the same issues as i had
#118 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 12:20:20 PM(UTC)
Hello, one of my friends has a problem with the game. He has played it on his PC for almost a week and he wanted to acces the Auction house, but he couldn't because of age restrictions. After he has updated his account, when he enters Forza it gets stuck on the starting screen, right after you press enter to start the game. We have tried different fixes but nothing worked.

The problem is that I can log on his account on my Xbox and I can play the game with no problem, having acces to his save. Moreover, I gave him another account to log on into the Xbox Companion App and with that account logged into, the game works just like a normal game.

When he switches back to his account, it gets stuck on the starting screen. While trying to fix the situation, we have reset his application data from the Apps and Features, we have reset the windows store with wsreset.exe in Command Prompt. We believe that the data got somehow corrupted, or something. We haven't tried reinstalling the game, we will do it later this night.
#119 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 3:51:50 AM(UTC)
OK, I tried literally everything with this game.
I have the Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition for 4 days now and I was only able to play the tutorial for 5 minutes once.

My specs are;

ROG Maximux XI Hero
RTX 2060super
I79700K
32GB RAM
Asus XG27UQ 144Hz monitor

I installed the game on an external HDD, local SSD (D) and local M.2. (C) but it didn't work out.
I tried other virus programs and turned off Realtime-protection.
I tried the lower resolution
I tried to fix the problem with TIMEOUT /T 70 /NOBREAK
taskkill /f /im explorer.exe file.
I tried to only install the main game without the DLC's.

Nothing worked for me.
Why is this game not working?!
I shows me a grey screen after i press on play game in the menu. And I'm not able to play the benchmark as well.

FIX;
REINSTALL WIN10 TO LATEST VERSION (20H1) CLEAN ALL STATIONS BEFORE INSTALLING USEING:

Open command prompt window during installation by pressing Shift + F10.
Input “diskpart”, and then press “Enter” to enter the operating interface. ...
Now type “select disk 0, 1 OR 2”. ...
Input “clean” to clean up the current disk's partition, and then press Enter.
do this with all your stations.
after that install windows and install the game on (C) station

Its a REAL pain in the ***. i know. I only did this because the game was 90euros..
Enjoy.

Edited by user Monday, May 4, 2020 5:27:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:45:21 AM(UTC)
is there annyone but me that has a huge problem with the tunnnels inn this game? i can't do the damn seasonal jump without my game crashing
#121 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 3:19:03 PM(UTC)
Ok so at the moment I’m having problems with stuttering after upgrade to a GTX 1070 My basic rig specs are: i3 6100 3.7ghz, 1070, 8gb ram Now I know the typical response to this post will be yup that’s a major bottleneck going on there but this is the thing, on my previous GPU (gtx 950) I had none of these issues and could play on low at 60-75fps and medium 44-60fps with no problems which I don’t understand. The worst part is online play is now unplayable for me, the game will go into slow motion and then speed up which I never had before. Even on medium settings this happens which I just don’t understand. I also constantly get a warning about connection issues - Maybe this is to do with the fact that the CPU is overloaded and can’t run the internet driver properly in the background? I’m assuming this is the case since the game will take a good 30 seconds for me to tab out of sometimes. I just want someone else’s take on these issues, yes I’m aware it’s most likely a bottleneck but I can’t understand why I never had these issues before on my previous GPU. The GPU isn’t faulty, forza is the only game this happens on. I’d also like someone to shed some light on what the CPU heavy settings are in this game, maybe I could tweak my settings to not be so CPU heavy.
#122 Posted : Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:03:10 PM(UTC)
Hi there, i have problem with FH4. I dont know why is it crashing, I woke up one day and game isnt working propertly. I start the game and game isnt working. I have video here, so can anyone help me ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8bPtaqL59w
#123 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 1:35:28 AM(UTC)
I have been having trouble for a while whenever I try to join and or create a club, it lets me do everything but when I press join club or create club it tends to bring up a error message saying the servers aren't communicating. I don't know if anyone else is in my boat but if you know how to possibly fix this issue I'd be most appreciative.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game and my account so I'm lost
#124 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 8:53:39 PM(UTC)

after so many problems with that game (if the game doesn't load the map, until the game itself doesn't open). I come here to report a problem and see if any of you can help me, because the support of microsoft and xbox do not give a damn to your customers. So, after two weeks without being able to open the game, I decided to uninstall and install the game and it worked, I played normally until I noticed that in the pause menu the game is with the car and the scenery in the completely white background, in addition to when you the race ends and that screen background showing the car stays the same. So far so good, after that I went to do the seasonal summer repetition event where you fly a black countach against a jet, the race itself takes forever to load, and when you load it just bugs and the ground doesn't show up. And if you keep going, the game says you have low bandwidth and leave you stuck forever without rendering.

I´ve tried to link a photo with the problem but i have to upload it from internet(i don´t have understend it very well).

Ps: i play on PC
#125 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2020 2:31:25 AM(UTC)
After trying everything i did a fresh install of win10. Real pain but it worked out for me.
Crazy that i had to do that for just a game?!

Edited by user Monday, May 4, 2020 6:41:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error