12 Pages<<101112Prev
#276 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 4:20:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
They are recommending going back to an Operating System Version that has been superceded by 4 new versions?

Not as such - the fix mentioned above is actually under the "Fixed" heading, so they are just saying it's not an issue any more (which is more like what we expect from PG/FH4!)

Not had those problems with audio myself (PC) but sometimes when I switch cars, the engine note is definitely quieter than it was - I don't know if it gets better, or if I just get used to it!
#277 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 5:31:02 PM(UTC)
I only started having that issue since the last FH4 update, long after I had updated away from that version of windows so I'm not sure how they could be related.
#278 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 5:13:28 AM(UTC)
Xbox1x 2 freeze/crash today, only fh not the console ...grrrrrr
#279 Posted : Saturday, May 1, 2021 7:48:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Xbox1x 2 freeze/crash today, only fh not the console ...grrrrrr

Ranked froze on me twice today, I'm done! This next update better yield some legit results or else I'm uninstalling this trash
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

FH5 is frustrating & NOT treating me better 😬
#280 Posted : Saturday, July 3, 2021 9:05:57 AM(UTC)
After latest update on xbox series x (6xxmb after latest monthly update) horizon is freezing after and under the time it is finding new session. And sometimes the game shuts down, when trying to find or have found an online event. Anyone else have this or is it just me ?
#281 Posted : Sunday, July 4, 2021 9:59:30 AM(UTC)
Hi,
I'm playing on Win10 (fully patched).

Game crashes at end of Drift or Speedzone.
Drag works, other modes not yet tested.
I'm baffeld...

Any Ideas?

Bye
 1 user liked this post.
#282 Posted : Sunday, July 4, 2021 2:07:53 PM(UTC)
X-Box One S console with FH4 disc in & Game Pass.

Ranked Online Adventure : 'Team (Playground) Games' freezes after the first game of 5.

I put my controller down, made a cup of tea, returned after five minutes to find the game picked up where it had left off after a frozen spate but all the other 7 players except one had been booted off leaving me & one other to play Round 2 in a 1 vs 1 head to head.
Round 3 followed but with 7 new players joining in from nowhere.
It's put me off playing the Online Adventures with random game-freezing & players just joining in mid-way through a tournament.
#283 Posted : Monday, July 5, 2021 3:34:01 AM(UTC)
On my server the mid-day Forzathon Live session was nowhere to be found despite me being online and I was able to see the other 29 players on the map.
Also the radio station banners aren't appearing but can still be heard.
#284 Posted : Monday, July 5, 2021 7:04:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudioRebelUK Go to Quoted Post
X-Box One S console with FH4 disc in & Game Pass.

Ranked Online Adventure : 'Team (Playground) Games' freezes after the first game of 5.

I put my controller down, made a cup of tea, returned after five minutes to find the game picked up where it had left off after a frozen spate but all the other 7 players except one had been booted off leaving me & one other to play Round 2 in a 1 vs 1 head to head.
Round 3 followed but with 7 new players joining in from nowhere.
It's put me off playing the Online Adventures with random game-freezing & players just joining in mid-way through a tournament.

Yes i had basically the same happen. Even had a toilet break then made a cuppa and still waited another 5 mins.

2 on mine and 1 on the opposition. It took something like 30 odd mins to complete and that was 2 races and 2 freeroam due to it being Cross Country A class.

Seeing as there isn't any new cars coming anymore and i have all the cars you can get plus completed everything that needs completing (apart from a couple of Lego challenges), i may put the controller down and give FH4 a rest for awhile. It will be refreshing i think to have such a long break away from the game.

They will not fix any of the current/ongoing bugs i reckon so i'm not going to bother keeping that 100 percent completion of seasons going.

May do the Rivals thing every now and then but even that isn't keeping me connected anymore.

Personally i think they waited way too long to announce the release of FH5 and i dread to think what will come if they have any bugs/issues that they ignore for long periods of time in FH5 too (they may very well kill the franchise if they don't get it right and listen to the people actually playing the game).

That's my 2 cents anyway.
#285 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 2:48:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LoneWolfAlex Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
I'm playing on Win10 (fully patched).

Game crashes at end of Drift or Speedzone.
Drag works, other modes not yet tested.
I'm baffeld...

Any Ideas?

Bye

I have exactly same problem. My game is crashing every time when I enter speed zone + also during drift section. Speed trap and DS/jump is ok.
#286 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 10:49:51 AM(UTC)
I reinstalled the game... still having the same problem :-(
#287 Posted : Thursday, July 8, 2021 4:20:04 PM(UTC)
Hello!

I am currently getting an issue where about an hour or so in my game will seemingly alt-tab randomly and cause the game to have a black screen and crash.

My temps when play on my 2080 super is around 70C. I have tried many fixes in several articles but none seemingly work. I dont have this issue playing any other games that are demanding such as Red Dead, Resident Evil, Call of Duty.

I have 32gb of ram & a 3900xt cpu
#288 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 6:37:44 AM(UTC)
I gave up with Forza Support ages ago.

All they seem to do is copy and paste from their FAQ!

Then after 3 months of emailing them back and forth, I ended up with an account that had messed up even more for me.

If I had to rate Forza Support out of 5, I'd give them nil.
#289 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2021 1:49:50 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only. If you need technical help, see Forza Support - MM]

Edited by user Monday, September 20, 2021 11:55:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#290 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2021 6:54:26 AM(UTC)
Hello all,

I've been experiencing a strange crash in my game recently which I'm not sure what is causing it. I will be playing the game and then all of a sudden it will crash but what it will do is zoom into the game and show the top corner of the game. This only occurs once and then after I restart the PC it won't happen again for that day, additionally, this crash will happen whether I've been playing for 15 minutes or for hours on end.
I've tested playing other games such as Skyrim, Sea of Thieves, and Dark Souls 3 to see if it was a hardware issue but I was able to play those games for hours on end and nothing happen whatsoever (i played Skyrim at 1080p but Sea of Thieves and Dark Souls 3 at 4k) I also tested if the crash happens because I play at 4k but after putting the game into 1080p the crash occurred once again.
If anyone has any answers or help it would be very much appreciated!

my specs:

Ryzen 5 3600
NVIDIA RTX 3080
ASUS STRIX B450-F
Corsair 32GB 3200MHZ DDR4
#291 Posted : Monday, October 4, 2021 6:27:25 AM(UTC)
Hi all, I have recently installed Forza Horizon 4 on my Series X after upgrading from a One S. Every time I load up the game and start driving, I get about 10 seconds in, the game freezes and then crashes my Xbox. I have reinstalled the game probably six times to try and solve the issue. I know my save etc is fine as I was able to sing in and play the game absolutely fine on my friends Series S.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Have tried to open a forum discussion with their support team but have heard nothing at all.
If anyone has any tips or fixes please shout! Thanks
#292 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2021 8:37:51 PM(UTC)
Hi, first post. Hoping someone can help. Right now I have a new product that shows no sign of working. = total waste of money...

I bought Forza 4 Ultimate edition from the MS store a few weeks back. Installed it on a new high spec HP laptop. It starts fine, and the first few parts run nicely. So all good I thought.
However every single time I begin the to progress through the stunt driver chapters it crashes upon reaching the Broadway Village. (CH1). So I web-searched and found this place. Then I followed all the steps in the "known issues" support page. Run it in ADMIN, AV & Firewall OFF, Gaming mode ON & OFF, make sure its a background APP, check the list of known bug problems aren't installed, Clock sync, multiple shut downs and eventually a painfully long uninstall and reinstall etc. None of it makes any difference.

So I opened a ticket and after waiting a few days for a response from a guy calling himself "WOLFayame", I dutifully uploaded the requested evtx and DxDiags and a screenshot etc. Some days later all I got was basically we're blaming Windows so go and ask them. From my web searches its well known / public knowledge that F4 has big problems running on W10. So I really expected better than a cut and pasted "get lost" answer. Their product has a problem, so how about they own it...

We all know MS won't help, they'll just handball me back to Forza. So what can I try? Most of the YouTube fixit videos and articles seem to just repeat the same advice (what I've already done). And the exception code (0xc0000005) is so general that it doesn't point me anywhere specific.

So guys, whinge over. Can anyone here give me a hand or point me in the right direction?
Many thanks in advance.
#293 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2021 7:42:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mungus67 Go to Quoted Post
And the exception code (0xc0000005) is so general that it doesn't point me anywhere specific.

So guys, whinge over. Can anyone here give me a hand or point me in the right direction?

Nvidia card by any chance ? Navigate to Windows Settings -> Display -> Graphics settings. Disable HAGS (hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling), it causes TDR issues on some GPUs that result in 0xc0000005 CTD or even BSOD.
#294 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 10:00:58 PM(UTC)
faced with such a problem, after receiving the garage and passing the next mission (it's about 6 missions in total), the game crashes and no longer enters the game, the FH4 support service flatly refuses to help and writes that the problem is not in the game and asks to contact another support, XBOX support also did not do anything and just asked to reinstall the game. At first I didn't want to, but I reinstalled it anyway, the problem is still the same, I created another xbox account and everything is fine, it went. only here is the problem that after passing to the same moment, the same thing repeats. the support still can't help anything, asks me to write to you. The game was purchased on steam on PC
12 Pages<<101112Prev

Notification

Icon
Error