12 Pages<<9101112PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#251 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 1:47:13 PM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Me and my friend wanted to play forza in a convoy but we are having some issues because when he is joining my convoy his game crashes a few minutes later(I dont have any problems with the convoy only my m8). If we are not playing in a convoy the game is working fine. I have the microsoft store version of the game and he is having the steam version. Is there someone who nows how to fix this?

with much thanks Andy
 3 users liked this post.
#252 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 7:29:06 PM(UTC)
After this update i really don't know what you actually did but my game crashes whenever i enter a speed/drift zone, everything worked fine till the last few days.
I tried to look for some troubleshooting methods (but you know i can tell when is my device in fault and that's not my case), tried to reinstall the game aswell but it doesn't work.
Fix that because it's a HUGE problem
#253 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 10:48:14 PM(UTC)
Hello there.

Yesterday we tried to play with friend online in convoy and faced a problem. We got 6 peoples, 3 on version Microsoft Store, 3 on Steam version include me. Every time when steam versions users try to join convoy somebody on steam version has crash game. It deosn't matter who convoy leader Steam version guy, or MS Store. We try create convoy via only Steam users and problem doesn't solved. Crash takes place after joining the convoy is complete. 2-3 seconds after joining somebody is crashed. It's only STEAM version trouble.

PS: We check versions in MS Store it - 1.467.173.2, steam version is 1.467.171.0. Maybe trouble in this, I don't know. But this thing is ruined the day, we tryed to play and connect about 3 hours. Please fix this!
#254 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:21:51 AM(UTC)
Any solutions for ranked ffa crashing while on loading screen? 6 times in a row lost from 4824 to 4400, on xbox btw tried reinstalling and power cycle.

Edited by user Sunday, April 11, 2021 11:36:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#255 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:57:59 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, April 11, 2021 11:04:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#256 Posted : Monday, April 12, 2021 10:48:11 PM(UTC)
Anyone got a solution to the Speed Zone game crashing issue? Makes the game quite hard to play, having to slow down before every single one.
#257 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 6:01:34 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I get crashed on the Xbox One S myself. It doesn't happen a lot, usually after a 25 minute wait between races.
Last crash happened after my team lost an adventure, but everyone quit while waiting for the next race, me being the only one left. After waiting approximately 25-30 minutes the game crashed to the Xbox dashboard. It used to just disconnect me, but lately it's been crashing if I wait long enough, which I do just out of curiosity, I would have just quit myself, but I was curious to see how the game would rectify the fact I was the only one left and also the losing team.
They need to fix it, but they refuse to even acknowledge that it's even a known issue.
#258 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 10:45:40 AM(UTC)
Same on x1x
#259 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2021 12:59:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Same on x1x

This is sad, I have already contacted Microsoft under warranty and wrote an appeal to support forza, but they did not respond in a month. I'm glad to at least hear that I'm not alone with this problem.
#260 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2021 4:39:56 AM(UTC)
Try this:

1) Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games. This will restart your console, but go ahead.

2) Go to Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear. This will also restart your console.

Worked for me when I was having issues with XS/X games crashing to home.

Edited by user Saturday, April 17, 2021 4:41:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#261 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:25:22 PM(UTC)
So I don't know what I can say about this, but what's going on? My GPU is being throttled, along with the frames I'm playing with on PC.
I have a 2080 Super and I am on ultra, capped it at around 72 FPS with Vsync on and it's only giving my game 68 FPS at max at 33% GPU.
#262 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2021 12:17:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaceQueenRosa Go to Quoted Post
So I don't know what I can say about this, but what's going on? My GPU is being throttled, along with the frames I'm playing with on PC.
I have a 2080 Super and I am on ultra, capped it at around 72 FPS with Vsync on and it's only giving my game 68 FPS at max at 33% GPU.

Things to test

"WindowsIcon" type "game m" turn GameMode on/off
"WindowsIcon" type gpu it shows graphics settings select this. there is a toggle HAGS (Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling) turn it on (latest nvidia drivers)

Not sure about the settings ingame (framelimit) ...
#263 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2021 12:27:47 AM(UTC)
My game hasn't worked correctly since December 2020 and that's before the whole server mess with the Steam edition. My account has been recouped by support twice since December and I've gotten error messages, thumbnail errors and have been unable to sell at the Auction House after the first recovery. Tried to get help from support to clear up the problems, but kept getting told it was a known issue.

Edit: I play on Windows 10

Edited by user Sunday, April 18, 2021 8:16:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#264 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2021 2:04:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TemperedRage Go to Quoted Post
Try this:

1) Go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games. This will restart your console, but go ahead.

2) Go to Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear. This will also restart your console.

Worked for me when I was having issues with XS/X games crashing to home.

This does not work.
#265 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 12:01:57 PM(UTC)
Anyone got a work around for this?
https://drive.google.com...4wcmSE/view?usp=drivesdk
#266 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 10:16:00 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Forza Horizon 4 freezes for a second after every race while connecting to Horizon Life. I am playing on the XSX but I faced this on my PC as well, both using a Wi-Fi connection.

I am aware that after every solo race the game connects to Horizon Life but every time it does that the game freezes for a second or two. Sometimes even longer, if the connection is a bit poor. The engine sound will get stuck in a buzzing sound while the background music will keep playing.

Is this a common issue?

Edited by user Tuesday, April 20, 2021 10:24:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#267 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 12:23:13 AM(UTC)
Yeah it syncs traffic and stuff and sometimes it's bit longer
reported months ago but no idea
its fun driving 300km/h everything stops for 2sec then back at 300km/h
#268 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 12:54:38 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone

so I sold my new GPU a couple of weeks ago now I have a new (old) one a AMD Radeon HD7850
whenever I start the game I can access the menus and settings just fine once I start the game/benchmark the game shortly freezes the PC for a second
then closes itself. Anybody has some tweak or fix for me how to run the game on a low end GPU.

My system specs

Best wishes
Klosteinmann
#269 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 7:01:15 AM(UTC)
Yesterday i decided to get rank 3 in online racing to unlock ranked and i kept getting stuck at fast traveling other players screen 5 or 6 times and i have to completely alt f4 the game. I was about to finish a champions ship and i was in first place by a lot of points then it freezes. is their a way to fix this.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 20, 2021 12:21:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
#270 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2021 10:50:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
"We released a hotfix today for Forza Horizon 4 on Steam that fixes a crash for players with Unicode characters in their username. If you continue to experience crashes or other issues, please submit a ticket at http://support.forzamotorsport.net."
https://twitter.com/forz...atus/1384574006121086979

#271 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2021 12:26:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PurpleAlien420 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone got a work around for this?
https://drive.google.com...4wcmSE/view?usp=drivesdk

??? Video does'nt play (Error, try again later)
Downloading video and watching shows only same picture....
Or is it the issue, game hangs?
#272 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 1:22:05 AM(UTC)
Hi) Could you please approve one thing with forza horizon 4? :) I mean wheels eversion on 2002 Nissan r34 gtr - it is not correctly looking with drift suspension! I’m sure it won’t be too difficult for you)) Thanks a lot
#273 Posted : Sunday, April 25, 2021 4:24:51 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Ever since the Series 34 Update I've been having an issue where anytime I enter a Speed Zone or exit a Drift Zone, the game freezes and closes. This does not happen with Speed Traps, just Zones. I've reinstalled the game twice on two different ssd's as well as fully reinstalling my GPU Drivers to no effect. My game is fully up to date as is my operating system and I have the Microsoft version of the game, not the Steam one. If anyone has any suggestions I'll gladly listen.

Edited by user Sunday, April 25, 2021 9:23:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#274 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 3:16:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rangerover14 Go to Quoted Post
...I'll gladly listen.

Here:

FH4

Meanwhile:

FH4 2

Edited by user Thursday, April 29, 2021 3:19:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#275 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 3:06:34 AM(UTC)
They are recommending going back to an Operating System Version that has been superceded by 4 new versions? That sums everything up to me really

I have noticed the audio issues posted in the known Bugs section but is anybody else having regular loss of engine noise? Frequently after I change car/exit the main screen etc, there is no engine noise for up to 30 seconds...other audio such as the Radio, tyre noise etc are all there, it's just engine noise is missing, Just curious if it's just me...wondering if this is the audioo "hitches" the "never fixing" bug list lists
12 Pages<<9101112PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error