11 Pages<<891011PrevNext
#226 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 9:57:17 AM(UTC)
ola baixei o jogo forza 4 mas nao abre
#227 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 2:37:23 PM(UTC)
Translation:

Subject: My game is not opening

Hello, I downloaded the game Forza 4 but it won't open

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

corei51,

Olá. Este fórum requer que as palavras estejam em inglês. Traduzi usando o Google. Desculpe pela inconveniência.

O que exatamente está acontecendo quando você tenta iniciar o jogo? Ele sempre mostra o jogo? Ou mostra uma mensagem?
#228 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2021 2:17:23 PM(UTC)
Game crashing to desktop all the time in windows 10! Since about two or three days ago, i cant play more than 1-5 minutes without the game crashing to desktop. I have the latest windows version, the latest nvidia drivers, a clean pc checked by nod 32, the game was working flawless until three days ago.

The only thing i did was to install lego speed champions dlc. Right after the game was working fine, the day after, it started crashing once or two times in a day. Now, it crashes every minute.

Is there any error log or somewhere i can look to see whats going on?

Thanks in advance.

So, right now, im unable to play the game. This is frustrating and very dissapointing. But a lesson from this, never EVER buy any dlc or expansion again. Also amazing that we paid all that money for unpolished problematic products. Just great.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, February 16, 2021 11:23:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#229 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 1:20:31 PM(UTC)
Hey, guys.
The game has been freezing and freezing constantly everywhere - while loading, in menu, in Playlist, while playing. It freezes and after around 20-30 seconds it's working again.... aaand then it freezes once again. I tried everything I learned - delete the local saved game, reinstalled the game, reset the console, go to main menu while loading, ecc..
As soon as I go offline it starts working completely normal - no freezes, no glitches, whatsoever. And then, as soon as I'm back online, it freezes again.
It's obviously not a hardware problem as the game runs completely fine when not connected to the internet.
My progress is saved, I didn't lose any and even if I play the game offline and delete my local saved game it syncs correctly and I get all my cars and stuff back once synced.
I issued a ticked and I got no support besides the usual stuff - "have you tried entering the game from another account?"- well, yes, I did. It worked.
It won't work when connected to the internet.
Please, any advice is helpful. I have been playing for a few months and all of a sudden the game stopped working. It stopped working at the same time the Forza servers had issues, so I guess it's not only my problem.
Thanks in advance,
K
#230 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 12:49:39 PM(UTC)
Hi, I've downloaded Forza horizon 4 from the Microsoft store today and played the tutorial but after i finished it every time i start a race or any kind of mission my game crashes when I'm in the middle of the race/mission
I got the required specs
i tired everything on the support page none worked
power usage from Forza horizon was very high
thanks for the help
#231 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 2:53:28 PM(UTC)
Sooo when I click continue it loads everything and then
https://snipboard.io/HNnFED.jpg this and after that is just crashes.
I did the tutorial started new track and it just crashes
#232 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 3:19:34 PM(UTC)
I downloaded Forza horizon 4 with the Xbox pass from the Xbox app and it keeps crashing even tho I have the right specs and followed all the steps that are available in the Forza support website but I'm still crashing and cant play the game
#233 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 4:39:31 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, March 14, 2021 2:27:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#234 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 2:04:30 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, new to Forza and installed via game pass the other day. All was well until yesterday morning. I load up the game and when I exit the house it instantly closes the game. I can get on if a friend invites me as it doesn't start me at the house. So it crashes when I start up the game and when I try to progress by pressing X at the festival. I've had the game a day...

I've deleted local saved data, hard reset the Xbox anddddd reinstalled the entire game.

Any reason why this could be happening and has anyone experienced the same thing OR have any suggestions I can try?

I have the Xbox Series X.
#235 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2021 5:57:27 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone, first of all, sorry for my english errors. Since March 11 2021, my game dont start. It shows the promotional video from Playground, turn 10 studios and Microsoft studios, and when it should open the start game menu and video, all screen in grey and close. I contacted the suport, the ticket been given to the W0LFayame, that asked me for some files, that i send in 10 min, and since then, i am waiting without answer.... The error file, talked about the kernelbase.dll does anyone have any possible solution? Thanks
#236 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 9:57:01 AM(UTC)
Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 true steam when it released there. I love the forza games so dont take me wrong, but this game is unplayable now. Havent seen a game before that have more crashes than enjoyment. Everyday since i bought the game i have multiple crashes everyday, its so enoying when you do a race or forzathon, and the game just stops working. I can see already in steam community that people have the same issue. Its no fixes to finde either for this randomly crashes. TURN 10 or someone in the dev staff need to fix this issues pretty fast or this game will be unplayable for the most people who bought this on PC steam.

Edited by user Sunday, March 21, 2021 10:50:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#237 Posted : Wednesday, March 24, 2021 12:58:40 AM(UTC)
Ever since the most recent update today, I'm constantly getting crashes to dashboard. Running on Xbox One X. I've tried restarting, power-cycling the console, clearing local save and resyncing, and it's still happening. Is anyone else having this issue on Xbox? My friend on PC is playing just fine...
 1 user liked this post.
#238 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 5:54:27 AM(UTC)
Hello! I bought the gamepass on Windows Store to play Forza Horizon 4 and two of my friends bought it on steam. If they play together it's all good, but as soon as I join one of them they're games are crashing. We have tried everything; re-installing, clean boot, google'd for hours and hours but we cant find a fix. Does anyone know what can be causing this? They get no error messages or crash messages, the game just shuts down.
#239 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 6:06:24 AM(UTC)
and I have the same problem friends who play on xbox also on pc, I have it on steam as soon as I join them, my game crash immediately or after 10 min,give me some contact mail for microsoft to solve my problem I have some solutions but the question is whether they will approve.
Thanks
#240 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2021 4:24:02 AM(UTC)
Deleted

Edited by user Monday, March 29, 2021 4:24:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#241 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2021 11:19:17 AM(UTC)
Hello!
I bought forza horizon 4 for playing with my friends, but i have problem. When i enter the lobby to my friends from the 10-15 min i have a game crash. I have last version of Windows 10, newest video drivers, have not viruses. I'm clear. I bought game in steam to play with my friends but that bug makes me andgry. Please fix it.
Thank you.
Your best fan.)
#242 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 6:29:49 AM(UTC)
So this has been happening recently and I'm not sure if this is an issue on my end or a Xbox problem. When I join my friends (or they join me) for a convoy session on FH4, their game crashes a few minutes after and sends them to the Xbox dashboard. My game remains normal. Has anyone else experienced this problem recently?
#243 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 8:08:18 AM(UTC)
Hello im playing on xbox one s. My game keeps freezing when my i create a convoy and more than 2 people join my game kicks me out to the xbox home screen after freezing for about 5seconds been happening since the winter season started. This really needs to be fixed thanks. Not sure what the problem is would appreciate if anyone else is having the same problems on xbox to let me know
 1 user liked this post.
#244 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2021 11:05:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kesh2407 Go to Quoted Post
So this has been happening recently and I'm not sure if this is an issue on my end or a Xbox problem. When I join my friends (or they join me) for a convoy session on FH4, their game crashes a few minutes after and sends them to the Xbox dashboard. My game remains normal. Has anyone else experienced this problem recently?

Happening to everyone. I dont do convoys but anytime I try to join a ranked lobby....right as it loads up the first race. It kicks me to the dashboard and i'm on Series X. A week or so ago it wasnt doing that to players with the new consoles, now its happening to everyone.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#245 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 4:37:18 AM(UTC)
Please help me! As soon as I start the first race forza crashes. All windows updates and drivers are installed. HELP!(sorry for the english this is via translator)
 1 user liked this post.
#246 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2021 4:51:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kesh2407 Go to Quoted Post

Happening to everyone. I dont do convoys but anytime I try to join a ranked lobby....right as it loads up the first race. It kicks me to the dashboard and i'm on Series X. A week or so ago it wasnt doing that to players with the new consoles, now its happening to everyone.

Oh ok I thought it was my PC causing it. Good to know its a widespread issue.
#247 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2021 5:16:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tire killer8183 Go to Quoted Post
Hello im playing on xbox one s. My game keeps freezing when my i create a convoy and more than 2 people join my game kicks me out to the xbox home screen after freezing for about 5seconds been happening since the winter season started. This really needs to be fixed thanks. Not sure what the problem is would appreciate if anyone else is having the same problems on xbox to let me know

Same here, I find it amazing that after a full year we are back at this point. Work around will not fix the problems.
 1 user liked this post.
#248 Posted : Saturday, April 3, 2021 11:46:18 AM(UTC)
Yes, instant crash to dashboard, happened to me four times today when entering the Trial first race on Series X, so swapped to my One X and it happened again.. This happened both in convoy and solo.

Edited by user Saturday, April 3, 2021 2:09:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#249 Posted : Sunday, April 4, 2021 5:32:42 AM(UTC)
the program forza horaizon 4 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with windows and was closed

failed type: activation
#250 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 5:21:49 AM(UTC)
The game crashes in crossplay with windows 10 players after a few minutes.
The Internet connection is stable.
A new installation of the game was not successful, just like reinstalling the Xbox.
There is no problem with other games.

Did anyone have the same problem and have a solution for me?
11 Pages<<891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error