3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:32:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
Except the "IRL" part, which is dangerous

That's why we're seeking for a bit of transcendence: "Better than the Real Life".
#52 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:43:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Here is my take then.
I really enjoy winter, I love driving in snow or rain - fast (IRL and in game).
I like it that I can enjoy and experience all season in only a month.
I also like to build my car to drive well on snow, not just in perfect sunny dry conditions.

Lastly I'm here to have fun and FH4 as is provides for me.

This! 100%. (Except the "IRL" part, which is dangerous)

You do know there are car races in the snow and on the ice, 100% legal and "safe." They are in a controlled environment.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:57:46 AM(UTC)
Shoot, winter is my favorite FH4 season! I doubt I would have even purchased the game without the seasonal hook.
Now then....... I don't like championships to arrive only seasonally. When you ask a gamer to "wait" for something he/I usually end up going/playing somewhere else. I don't like the weekly playlist either for the same reason. Thankfully..... FH3 still exists with all the championships available all the time. I hope FH4 reverts to this method when its lifespan expires.......... all championships available, but season is selectable.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2020 1:02:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
I am very much aware that many enjoy the winter season, so in no way would I ever advocate the removal of this season. But....

I do not like the winter season, probably because I live in NW Ohio and hate driving in this stuff in real life, and as such, only do the weekly forzathon challenges, and nothing else until Spring comes along.

I spend the winter weeks playing other games.

Funny enough, though, I usually have great success in the winter forzathons, and finish them quite quickly. I still don't like looking at the snow......

I live in northern Europe and we tend to get lots of snow, ice and darkness. It's all fine in game until real spring when Horizon winter starts to get tiring, which is made worse that I prefer Street Scene.

I don't want winter gone from game for sure, it works but it was the same during last year, real world season turning towards spring made me feel about game winter that okay, enough of this for now.
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:58:00 PM(UTC)
The only thing I don’t like about seasons is the fact I can’t choose the season when creating a custom route. Other than that, I appreciate the seasons idea. Just needs more weather options. Especially for winter.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error