#1 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 3:07:21 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone,
i see a lot of people going off the track and cutting curve (especially at mugello) on multiplayer, giving a lot of advantage on laptime.
Moreover they go on the sand as if it is tarmac (if I try doing the same I get stuck on the sand as should be).

Is it a bug or they use some cheat? how is it possible to block, in a private session, this behaviour?

thanks and regards
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 4:46:55 AM(UTC)
About them being unaffected by the sand, they are most likely using friction assist which negates surface penalties.
Another possibility is that they are driving AWD cars, they tend to struggle less in the grass and on sand, but not to a point were they are unaffected.

You can try to drive on the Race Regulations servers, there corner cutting and ramming is penalized.

Since i have never created a private lobby, i can't answer with certainty on if or how you can block this behavior, but i guess you should be able to restrict the drivetrain used, not sure if you have the power to control which assist are allowed to be used

#3 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 8:25:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BaBaKeIsaiah Go to Quoted Post
About them being unaffected by the sand, they are most likely using friction assist which negates surface penalties.
Another possibility is that they are driving AWD cars, they tend to struggle less in the grass and on sand, but not to a point were they are unaffected.

You can try to drive on the Race Regulations servers, there corner cutting and ramming is penalized.

Since i have never created a private lobby, i can't answer with certainty on if or how you can block this behavior, but i guess you should be able to restrict the drivetrain used, not sure if you have the power to control which assist are allowed to be used

friction assist is the key. thanks!
i don't understand why the developer includes this king of assist..

Edited by user Saturday, March 28, 2020 8:26:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:48:13 AM(UTC)
You can force off whatever you want and turn on FRR in a private lobby. I think the host can kick whomever they want.

Edited by user Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:49:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error