3 Pages123Prev
Rank: Racing Permit
#51 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 3:41:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post
Sorry, but i'm posting this image to show you guys, what i'm talking about and because i don't know what to do anymore

Already report this player to support, but apparently didn't solved the problem or nothing was done

It's the third time i spot this during the trial, can you imagine how could be that frequent?

This guy/girl whatever, join the trial with a x-class car and ram everybody causing the team to lose the rounds

And comes with a speed hack of course

I don't know how to say this in a good way, here's a tip: BAN HIM once for all!

Maybe somebody close to the foruns/devs/support can do something please, i'll be thankful.



same happened to me last season. I'll send my shot to support - maybe if they see it from more of us then they will do something.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 4:24:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TNTNRX Go to Quoted Post
Sorry, but i'm posting this image to show you guys, what i'm talking about and because i don't know what to do anymore

Already report this player to support, but apparently didn't solved the problem or nothing was done

It's the third time i spot this during the trial, can you imagine how could be that frequent?

This guy/girl whatever, join the trial with a x-class car and ram everybody causing the team to lose the rounds

And comes with a speed hack of course

I don't know how to say this in a good way, here's a tip: BAN HIM once for all!

Maybe somebody close to the foruns/devs/support can do something please, i'll be thankful.



same happened to me last season. I'll send my shot to support - maybe if they see it from more of us then they will do something.



****
This "portable girl" player appears every day with this Ferrari, it seems that he does it on purpose.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#53 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 5:35:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Last Flight Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post
Not sure what the issue is with this week's Trial but it sure is getting on my nerves. I don't know if its the Speedtail being available that brought all the idiots out or what but it shouldn't be this hard. In all my races only one other person has had a car properly tuned to S1 900. Everyone else is using stock cars with bad setups. We had S1 Rallymonsters I think 2 weeks ago, even used the same first track. I don't remember having these issues then.


The issue is that this week's Trial IS actually hard. Don't be fooled by the fact that it's dirt. The courses contain bumps that just toss the small rally monsters you're using like ragdolls and very tight turns that are just a pain to get around when you're packing so much acceleration. Plus unlike dirt trials in the past, the AI drives like it's on rails and the first place Drivitar is usually nigh-impossible to catch. There is no room for error here. One crash or missed checkpoint and you've lost.


Originally Posted by: DrunkenGator Go to Quoted Post
Finally got around to doing the Trial and PG.

Took me two tries, and both were messes. Everybody (human and Drivatar) drove like lunatics both times. On the first try, I was drove too aggressive and missed the second checkpoint on the first race. Team lost the first race, won the second race, and narrowly lost the third. So I switched cars thinking that might help my poor driving. I still did poorly and missed the same checkpoint in the first race. This time our team won it and the second race, and my third race was horrible. Got caught up in a teammate being ricocheted out of the first checkpoint by a drivatar, and I got collected in it. Missed a hairpin checkpoint, and that was pretty much it for that race. Team lost the third race, but it didn't matter.

In the end, I preferred the Audi, but the both felt rather good giving the chaos.


That Drivatar PI matching vs. Player team is set to Off in this events changes race dynamics a lot.

Faster Drivatars means there's no easy points available as even slowest Drivatars aren't as slow as usually. Faster Drivatars also mean catching mid pack, takes more time and on bumpy road and higher speeds finding good, safe places to pass, isn't as obvious as in other Trials.

Even in first race players need to push harder and I saw a lot of situations where players perhaps couldn't figure out what the situation was and started to take risks, trying to pass each others sometimes 3 cars side by side. With all the bumps there, it's not a good idea, lost positions many times because of other players rammed, blocked, sideswiped and divebombed. I don't think most of it was intentional at all, but just players trying to do things in a way that has worked in past events.

Even when there is room for bouncing from props, in this series of events it doesn't work that well, as Drivatars are on faster side. Approach to final tarmac section at Mortimer's Garden is a good example. Brake late and hit the wall, lose 0,5 to 0,7 seconds, shift gears, accelerate losing some 0,x more seconds, then acceleration is slower because car isn't on tarmac but grass, lose another 0,5 to 0,7 seconds and we are talking about 1,5 to 2 seconds lost in just one corner. This is of course made worse by someone taking you out when they come in flat out and take you out in the process, so you both lose 2 seconds minimum. LOL

I think for all the Trials I did about 5-6 were lost, 2 or 3 I quit and I think 3 of them were because losing first two races. When we were in situation where we had one point and last race being decisive, we lost because of player ramming, most commonly someone dive bombing to Bridge, getting stuck and in the process getting everyone else bottlenecked too. And it was getting really irritating but at the same time I couldn't not to notice that same players could corner in other hairpins pretty well. That implies that divebombing was used, because it has used to be valid tactical choice.

Thinking this like glass half full, there might be something very obvious here what I'm not saying ;-D
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#54 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:50:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post

yeah the 200 mph is stupid


For anyone struggling to reach 200mph...

The Honda Civic '84 (Civic CRX Mugen) has been given the option to upgrade to a 6.0L V8. That puts out 1012hp when fully upgraded.
In a hot hatch.
An AWD drivetrain swap is recommended.
Good luck.
Driving it is like holding a tigers tail.



Rank: D-Class Racing License
#55 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 9:59:23 PM(UTC)
wow first time am going to say this.
[Mod Edit - profanity against developers is strictly prohibited - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:31:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#56 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:09:35 PM(UTC)
Not the first time
You say a similar thing nearly every week

My game isnt broken
You must have a special edition

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:21:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 8/5/2021 6:13:24 AM(UTC)
#57 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:17:12 PM(UTC)
Uh huh. And exactly what is now broken? My game plays just the same as before the update for this series.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:01:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#58 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 5:43:37 AM(UTC)
I don't notice a difference in the Ai.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2020 2:00:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#59 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 9:36:03 AM(UTC)
ai and care related bugs. again posted in main fh4 forum.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#60 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 6:58:43 AM(UTC)
The weekly was indeed pretty stupid. 25 ultimate speed skills in a hot hatch. I eventually got it, but I was struggling more than usual because traffic keep spawning way too much.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:11:31 AM(UTC)
The Acura RSX is easily upgraded to run 240+ mph.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#62 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:16:53 AM(UTC)
I used the Mugen CRX to get it done
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#63 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:15:02 PM(UTC)
I’ve tried to chain ultimate skill speeds with said CRX with much less traffic. It was pretty fun. The idea is still pretty whacky, but I’ve really enjoying it.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:19:02 PM(UTC)
Prelude was easy to get it in as well.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#65 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2020 5:31:57 PM(UTC)
Glad we still getting monthly content but damn is that McLaren ugly. Was excited to take a look in Forza vista but the engine bay isn't accessible making it a moot point; much more excited for the upcoming Napier Railton.
Rank: Racing Permit
#66 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2020 1:47:57 PM(UTC)
Competed the summer season playlist but were excited for the Napier Railton.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 18, 2020 1:52:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:21:58 PM(UTC)
I completely forgot to say, but finally there was an opportunity to get the Civic exclusive that wasn’t been available for many series! Despite being a PGG reward, it was easier to get one of these for those who aren’t bothered by the mode.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error