1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 5:56:05 AM(UTC)
This should be done asap. Otherwise please add Saab, Gumpert Apollo, Merc SLR to FH4 😄
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:02:32 AM(UTC)
Right after hell freezes over.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:09:23 AM(UTC)
Yeah 😄😄😄 at least fh1 is compatible 😎 let's hope this new Xbox will allow us to play all x360 games 🤔
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:27:16 AM(UTC)
Backwards compatibility stopped ages ago.

Turn 10 would rather people didn't see or remember what it was like when they actually cared about the franchise anyway.

Haven't got to FM7 yet but going from all those events in FM4 to FM6's 1 race showcases + Stories of Motorsport (Aka repeat the exact same 4/5/6 races 6 times for 100% completion then do it 17 more times) was insulting when I first realised that's how it was.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:42:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post

Turn 10 would rather people didn't see or remember what it was like when they actually cared about the franchise anyway.

Haven't got to FM7 yet but going from all those events in FM4 to FM6's 1 race showcases + Stories of Motorsport (Aka repeat the exact same 4/5/6 races 6 times for 100% completion then do it 17 more times) was insulting when I first realised that's how it was.

Yep the 'careers' in FM have been an incredible grind since FM4 (only 0.45% of players completed the career achievement). Quantity over quality, it's just a collection of quick races, copy and pasted which took them five minutes to do, but will take you hundreds of hours to grind through. No thanks. I doubt FM8 will be any different, regardless of what li.... erm, promises they make beforehand.
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 7:00:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post

Yep the 'careers' in FM have been an incredible grind since FM4 (only 0.45% of players completed the career achievement). Quantity over quality, it's just a collection of quick races, copy and pasted which took them five minutes to do, but will take you hundreds of hours to grind through. No thanks. I doubt FM8 will be any different, regardless of what li.... erm, promises they make beforehand.

I agree, at least FM4's used almost all tracks and variations + had the option of open class if you just wanted to blitz through the event list, FM6's 'career' leaves so many variations of tracks unused.

Also I wonder what brainiac thought doing 3 series of races in an R880 hypercar would be a thrill to repeat all over at some point in a D400 vintage tourer?
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:29:46 AM(UTC)
Going to borrow my friend's x360 with fm4. Need to get a capture card so I can stream it on Mixer 😎 just want to race my Toyota Aygo 🤣 and Saab ❤️

Edited by user Tuesday, March 10, 2020 9:30:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error