This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 2:25:08 PM(UTC)
I have 13 Capri FE bone stock cars that I am going to put up on the AH. First off I did not acquire them using any type of software. Secondly I already have 1 of my own and don't need the duplicates.

I have so many of these cars because I enjoy playing around on the AH acquiring rare cars. I already have 1 of every car in the game so now I just play around for fun. Anything extra I win, I put them back on the AH. Sort of a catch and release if you will.

I literally won all 13 of these cars today in around an hour. I am posting this to give those who do not have or is in need of a Capri FE for their collection a chance to acquire one as well. I auctioned off 7 911 GT3 RS PO cars earlier today. I should have waited to do so and done a post similar to this for them.

I am thinking tomorrow at 4PM ET is when I will put them on the AH. Happy bidding
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 5:36:13 PM(UTC)
Hope all went well! Wishing I was home for it but maybe next time ya do a big one :)
#3 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 7:56:03 PM(UTC)
Sold them all. I ended up getting 8 Divos, 5 Huracan P, 4 Camaro PO, and 3 Diablo GTR. All within about an hour of searching back and forth. I am going to be selling them off slowly tomorrow.

Notification

Icon
Error