This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 6:37:00 AM(UTC)
AUTUMN | SERIES 19

Starts February 20 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 19.

Next change: February 27 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 600FP Car: 2019 Bugatti Divo (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 450FP Car: 2018 MINI JCW Convertible (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Emote: Karate Master
  • Car Horn: Greetings!
    Wheelspins cost 40 & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Autumn Completion: 2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: 2018 Porsche 718 GTS (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series 19 Completion: 2018 ATS GT (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 19 Completion: 2010 BMW E92 M3 GTS (previously available Exclusive model)

See the How Festival Playlist percentages work article at Forza Support.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.

Weekly Challenge: - 15%
Must be done in sequence to count, all completed within the season to earn completion.
  • Own and drive either the Bugatti Chiron or the LEGO Speed Champions Bugatti Chiron
  • Achieve 261mph/420kph in your Chiron
  • Earn 3 Stars at the Strathbridge Speed Zone in your Chiron
  • Win 4 Road Racing Events in your Chiron

Daily Challenges: - 1% each
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.
  • Earn 2 Clean Racing Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Drafting Skill
  • Earn 2 Clean Start Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 3 Great Pass Skills
  • Earn 1 Ultimate Skill Chain
  • Earn 6 stars in total from PR Stunts
  • Earn 3 Great Skill Chains

SEASONAL EVENTS - (6% each) 54% total

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Balance of Power" | Road Racing | (S1 900) AWD
  • Reward: 2018 Volkswagen #94 I.D. R (previously available Exclusive model)

Showcase Remix | "Pillar of Autumn" (Halo)
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

Seasonal Playground Games | Bamburgh Castle | (B700) Retro Muscle
  • Reward: Golden Cowboy Hat

PR Stunt: Broadway Mill Danger Sign | 1299.2 feet

PR Stunt: Sylvan Hollow Speed Trap | 180.0 mph

PR Stunt: Ashbrook Lane Drift Zone | 97,000 points

Championship: "Nissan Cup" | Street Scene | Nissan cars
  • Reward: 1995 Nissan GT-R (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Heavyweight Champions | Dirt Racing | (A800) Heavy Hitters
  • Reward: Quartz Regalia D (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Meet and Yeet" | Cross Country | (A800) Offroad Buggies
  • Reward: 2015 Alumi Craft FE (previously available Exclusive model)

Monthly Events
  • Monthly Rivals: LEGO Bugatti Chiron at Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit - 6%
  • Online Adventure - Qualification 18%

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist, applying retroactively for past seasons within the series.

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:07:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:23:57 AM(UTC)
Didn't realize how much I hate those cobblestone walls until this morning. What purpose do they serve other than to slow down your pace?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:24:00 AM(UTC)
"Own and drive the 2018 Bugatti Chiron"
*gets in Chiron and drives around*
*checks playlist*

This happened with another car before and I had to actually buy a new one for the game to count it.

UPDATE/POTENTIAL FIX: I traveled to the Lego map (to get the Lego Chiron instead) and the game decided to count my regular Chiron. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:26:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Potential fix

3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:37:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OnePoint21GWs Go to Quoted Post
*checks playlist*

This happened with another car before and I had to actually buy a new one for the game to count it.

Corvette & Viper from 3-4 months ago, if I remember correctly.
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:38:14 AM(UTC)
*checks playlist*

I got a bit farther than you!

Got the Bugatti Chiron. Game registered that I had one.
NEXT
Drive it at 261 mph.
Problems started!
Says that I have 261/261 therefore completed.
NO MOVE TO NEXT TASK!
Turn off XB1X and reloaded FH4.
Games resets 261/261 mph to 1/261 mph.
Try again and then...
Game resets to 261/261 mph BUT STILL NO PROGRESS!

I gave up at that point and will try when a PG programmer gets it right so that it works, but I am not holding me breath!
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:08:33 AM(UTC)
Well at least I'm not the only one having Chiron issues.

I'd sell the duplicate Divo I just got to fund another Chiron, but they capped it under 200k Credits.... 🤦🏻‍♂️
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:20:36 AM(UTC)
I’ll be holding off from Chiron challenge. Having to buy another car just because the dev team let a bug creeping in is a no-no for me, even if credits aren’t hard to get by.

Seriously, they’re really letting a lot of bugs every updates. Bugs will happen, but that is just too many bugs that they keep repeating.
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:24:49 AM(UTC)
UPDATE: I traveled to the Lego map (to get the dumb Lego Chiron instead) and all of a sudden it decided to count my regular Chiron.
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:25:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
I’ll be holding off from Chiron challenge. Having to buy another car just because the dev team let a bug creeping in is a no-no for me, even if credits aren’t hard to get by.

Seriously, they’re really letting a lot of bugs every updates. Bugs will happen, but that is just too many bugs that they keep repeating.

It’s almost like no one actually does any testing before these updates are released.
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:36:26 AM(UTC)
UPDATE: I traveled to the Lego map (to get the dumb Lego Chiron instead) and all of a sudden it decided to count my regular Chiron.

That’s because the lego chiron also counts for the challenge. As long as you get a new chiron, it’ll count as new.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:45:02 AM(UTC)
Used my old Chiron, not Lego and it worked fine.
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 8:50:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post

It may work for me as I haven’t tried it yet, but I had this issue once in the previous series. How this happens randomly, no matter console or PC, is mysterious.
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:52:39 AM(UTC)
Made a Blueprint called Need For Speed where you can do the 261 without traffic in the Summer, and it passed in the regular Chiron.

Share Code 345 203 894
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:15:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post

Worked straight out of the box for me as well! Did have a bit of an issue getting the blasted thing to 161mph though!

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2020 10:17:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 12:35:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

• Reward: [b]1995 Nissan GT-R (previously available Exclusive model)

• not just any nissans, but s1 900....
    #16 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 12:56:32 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: PrplM3sNjetskis Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

• Reward: [b]1995 Nissan GT-R (previously available Exclusive model)

• not just any nissans, but s1 900....

Just run R35.

Nothing new this month, might do the Forzathon only, quickest way to 200 FP.
    R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
    #17 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 1:51:24 PM(UTC)

That’s because the lego chiron also counts for the challenge. As long as you get a new chiron, it’ll count as new.

I didn't say I used the Lego Chiron... I said I traveled to the Lego map to get it, but then the game decided to count my regular Chiron, after not counting it at all in Britain.
    #18 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:15:04 PM(UTC)

I didn't say I used the Lego Chiron... I said I traveled to the Lego map to get it, but then the game decided to count my regular Chiron, after not counting it at all in Britain.

Are you saying that if I buy a brand spanking new Chiron and tune it to X Class it will work and I will progress to Earn 3 Stars at the Strathbridge Speed Zone in your Chiron if I achieve 261 mph?

If that is the case, I will do that as I have money to burn!

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:15:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:22:29 PM(UTC)

My mistake. It’s still pretty random how this king of bug happens.
     1 user liked this post.
    #20 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:25:56 PM(UTC)
    I used to do the Trial numerous times to help others but of late i've stopped.

Firstly i hate wallriders and there seem to be a lot of them and secondly the "i'll just ram you" idiots top it for me.

I've said it once before and i'll say it again.

The Trial should have the same penalties apply as in other non- Trial races ie: wallriders get a slowdown penalty and rammers get a slowdown penalty.

I like to race clean and i'm sure others do as well but it just ruins it competitively when below average drivers do the above.

It's getting to a point where i have deliberately thrown races when the majority race dirty. Nothing gets under my skin more than someone else profiting of your clean skills whilst they show absolutely no respect back.

BTW - before someone quotes rules, there is nothing under the rules that says i should help dirty drivers win a race.
     2 users liked this post.
    #21 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:31:15 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post

Firstly i hate wallriders and there seem to be a lot of them and secondly the "i'll just ram you" idiots top it for me.

The Trial should have the same penalties apply as in other non- Trial races ie: wallriders get a slowdown penalty and rammers get a slowdown penalty.

I like to race clean and i'm sure others do as well but it just ruins it competitively when below average drivers do the above.

It's getting to a point where i have deliberately thrown races when the majority race dirty. Nothing gets under my skin more than someone else profiting of your clean skills whilst they show absolutely no respect back.

BTW - before someone quotes rules, there is nothing under the rules that says i should help dirty drivers win a race.
    Oh I hate the "teammates" that decide to ram you off the course as well because they're hurting the whole team by doing that. But I don't mind the wall riders if that's what they need to do to pass the AI and pull their own weight. Even though the AI is supposed to be unbeatable, sometimes they just go stupidly fast that the only way to keep up is to wall ride. I'd rather have a teammate who wall rides their way to first than a non-wall rider who always finishes last. So I think ramming should be penalized but wallriding shouldn't.

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:34:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:15:31 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: The Last Flight Go to Quoted Post

Oh I hate the "teammates" that decide to ram you off the course as well because they're hurting the whole team by doing that. But I don't mind the wall riders if that's what they need to do to pass the AI and pull their own weight. Even though the AI is supposed to be unbeatable, sometimes they just go stupidly fast that the only way to keep up is to wall ride. I'd rather have a teammate who wall rides their way to first than a non-wall rider who always finishes last. So I think ramming should be penalized but wallriding shouldn't.

Should have in the game:

Race - Anything goes
    Race - Clean with penalties
     1 user liked this post.
    #23 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:07:34 PM(UTC)
    Hi all,

For those it may help, here are cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks trial event. Tunes is my own, shared. (tune name / share code).

Using the same tune, and car as used in last weeks trial, unchanged:

**Trial: "Balance of Power" | Road Racing | (S1 900) AWD
    **Car used: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (Autoshow 130,000 Cr)
    **Tune: S900 Road Trial / 142 063 528

One word, style. Easy driver, plenty fast enough to beat the A.I. May not be the absolute fastest (I was beaten by the same (human) driver in each race using an Audi R8), however all three races were podium positions, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd - last race is the one where the car performs the weakest, with the wet the car doesn't have quite enough lateral grip for the corners on the Broadway Village circuit.
    Tune is AWD swap, 6.2 V8 swap, supercharged, forza air (needs it), 'stock' rims (unchanged from base model).

I tried to (for the fun of it, the van has amazing grip) make the 2011 Ford Transit van work for this event, however while okay in testing it seems in the actual online event it under-preforms that little bit too much, adding to the issue is that it can not reach a full S1 900 P.I. at the best specs possible considering all options. Shared for those that wish to try it;

**Car attempt: 2011 Ford Transit Supersport Van (Autoshow 50,000 Cr)
    **Tune: S1 Road Van / 588 112 440
    - AWD, 5.8 DSC V8 swap, twin turbo, forza air.

cheers.

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:08:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/16/2020 2:24:28 AM(UTC)
    #24 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 11:36:25 PM(UTC)
    what tune is grip and speed for 3 star thing.
    #25 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 12:05:57 AM(UTC)

My first try yesterday, my team was like that. I could have dragged the team to a win but I just stopped and made us lose, because it was all the other players deserved. I would rather lose than help people like that too. I don't need the reward car or the credits, I play for enjoyment, not to help people who don't deserve it.
    4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
    Error