6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
Rank: Racing Permit
#101 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:55:49 AM(UTC)
There are really fast drivers around and some cars are "OP" alfa gta, gmc, bubbletop not the biggest problem to create some gap and "low level player" can be fast too (they've created a new account, simracer for years, whatever). i have a A800 car wich changes sometimes to A799 pretty sure the game is doing some simulation in background and with 'speed hack' it should become other pi after sim. was reading about some grip hack but not sure if it rly works a simple hashcheck can prevent this (dont know what types of anticheat are implemented).

in rivals there are ppl 15+s ahead but no idea how many hours they spend on this (you can see they know the whole track) i'm too lazy for this its a game not olympia

ive seen nearly everything in this game but nothing wich says cheater
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#102 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:51:35 AM(UTC)
There are speed hackers and they are usually fairly obvious if you see them but they are quite rare (I encountered three last month in ranked - two were very obvious and one was a lot cleverer at disguising it but I’m pretty certain was cheating).

Edited by user Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:52:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#103 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 8:22:07 AM(UTC)
Ok watched some yt videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt_enqQX33Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfbCw_yDx7E

looks suspicious but its not a constant speedincrease and they loose control

thinking about how to recreate this behavior
calling the 'lego speedramp' function should do the trick
another speed increase exists when u leave water (drive through some river/puddle with same throttle and sometimes it "pushes" you, speed increases slightly and goes back to normal)

not sure if it triggers some anticheat (if there is one) because its game own stuff and you are not changing something
but should be easy to fix disable the 'lego speedramp' function in adventures (there are no adventures on lego dlc anyway)

- edit -
some quick test
https://youtu.be/dXsIZWEtkgU
looks same and you loose control

Edited by user Sunday, November 22, 2020 9:02:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#104 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:28:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
ive seen nearly everything in this game but nothing wich says cheater


Well it certainly seems that you haven't looked at speed camera leaderboards. A D class car doing 400 kmh.......yeah something is not right there.

Basically every leaderboard is a joke due to PC gamers hacking their cars and posting unrealistic scores.

I have seen a couple of racers in events finish in times that make the top rival time for that track/circuit a joke. We are not talking a second or two, we are talking 20 seconds plus.

There are cheats in this game and there seems to be plenty. I don't even bother getting excited about setting a good time anymore, some loser on a PC will destroy it with a hacked car anyway...........
Rank: Racing Permit
#105 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 3:01:14 PM(UTC)
its not hacking or cheating
there are howtos around for years
https://www.youtube.com/...a+horizon+4+speed+glitch

select the leaderboard entry and click report

same for 'cheaters', rammers whatever
https://support.forzamot...a-Enforcement-Guidelines
think there is also an ingame message linking to this

Quote:
At Turn 10, we look at four broad categories of enforcement action. These apply to Forza Titles, Forza Discord, Forza forums and Forza streams.

Xbox Live platform content – this is account-level content such as Gamertag, Gamerpic, profile, Xbox Clubs, Xbox Live messaging, party voice chat.
Unsportsmanlike conduct – this pertains mainly intentional race disruption, such as wrecking, ramming, spearing, and shoving.
UGC (User Generated Content) – this includes streaming, social media posts, layer groups, liveries, photos, and content on external video sites.
Cheating, Exploitation, Solicitation, Phishing, and Impersonation – these violations are by far the most serious and can lead to a permanent suspension without warning.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#106 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:26:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
its not hacking or cheating
there are howtos around for years
https://www.youtube.com/...a+horizon+4+speed+glitch

select the leaderboard entry and click report

same for 'cheaters', rammers whatever
https://support.forzamot...a-Enforcement-Guidelines
think there is also an ingame message linking to this

Quote:
At Turn 10, we look at four broad categories of enforcement action. These apply to Forza Titles, Forza Discord, Forza forums and Forza streams.

Xbox Live platform content – this is account-level content such as Gamertag, Gamerpic, profile, Xbox Clubs, Xbox Live messaging, party voice chat.
Unsportsmanlike conduct – this pertains mainly intentional race disruption, such as wrecking, ramming, spearing, and shoving.
UGC (User Generated Content) – this includes streaming, social media posts, layer groups, liveries, photos, and content on external video sites.
Cheating, Exploitation, Solicitation, Phishing, and Impersonation – these violations are by far the most serious and can lead to a permanent suspension without warning.



A glitch or exploit is not a "feature." It is an unintended result of lazy programming. That it was left in the game matters not; players are free to goof off doing superkewlyoutubetrick to their hearts desire in freeroam where everyone is a ghost doing nothing.

However, If you compete using a hack how-to trick glitch EXPLOIT, that is punishable by a ban. If you post leaderboard times via same, you get banned from those. And reporting via leaderboard entry does nothing, you have to send in manually to Support.

Players that concern themselves with taking advantage of exploits, loopholes, or whatever you want to call it, are typically very trashy players... young in the head/immature, unskilled, undisciplined, and hardly a shred of integrity.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
Rank: Racing Permit
#107 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 6:20:21 AM(UTC)
Noone was saying its fine to use glitches in rivals/races to win/get higher leaderboard scores but its part of the game u cant ban ppl for this.
In my stats it says biggest jump is ~35km because car was falling through the ground. reason to ban? no! needs an fix? yes!

'Glitching' is part of the whole electronic/video game culture/history its around since atleast 1978, spaceinvaders, pacman and so on
And why banning ppl for using their creativity? Hitting a P50 with a Truck to get higher scores in the Leaderboard is playing the game in some creative way. No damage caused, whatever.
In my mind no reason to delete these entries. Pretty sure it was great fun when they found out its doable. Its an open world and there is no rule wich says it must be done in this way to be valid score. And u dont know if it was done by hacking or creative playing. Using rewind function (disabled here since beginning) to get higher scores is 'cheating' but part of the game.

Look at some speedruns and how glitches are used in extreme but its playing these games in some creative way (over 9000)

Implementing cheats in games was common thing while ago so it was allowed to use these.

It becomes another thing using hacks, modifying the game, serverrequests to take advantage. These things are not part of the game wich automatically defines the rule 'dont do this'. And there is no way to hit your car with a Truck or use the other glitches in rivals/races. Its defined 'drive through the checkpoints from start to finish' but there are shortcuts on some tracks. Using these shortcuts is enough for a ban? No! Its part of the game and everyone can use same shortcut! (Again another thing in games like Forza Motorsport there are rules wich doesnt allow this)

Anyway no reason to cheat in races. Dont get the idea there is nothing to win. Same for ramming, pushing out of checkpoints and the other **** why not winning fair... (But hey it is/was called 'Free-for-all' so ramming and the **** became part of the way playing the game. And the ghosting becomes active on highspeed-collisions not on ramming)

Not playing with these people changes something too. Its ~30sec to leave and join another adventure and these people cant play multiplayer alone

The Game needs some new Rules for OnlineAdventures and these must be enforced. You cant say bla 'free-for-all' and 'banning for ramming'. But fh4 is a 'arcade'-racing-'game' noone plays when everything is forbidden.

Edited by user Monday, November 23, 2020 6:33:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#108 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 7:16:11 AM(UTC)
Free for All just means that there’s no teams - everyone is driving for themselves. It doesn’t mean ignore the rules which already state that “Going out of your way to intentionally cause wrecking in multiplayer races goes against the spirit of the game and can result in enforcement action. While the occasional drift tap or nudge is unavoidable, reckless or malicious driving can warrant enforcement action.”.

All anyone would want in a game like FH4 is for this to be properly enforced. Everyone knows that there is going to be the occasional tap and you might get accidentally shunted. What we want to be dealt with are the consistent rammers who deliberately drive fair players around checkpoints or into trees. We can all spot them and a good moderation system would have a way to suspend and ultimately ban them. I strongly disagree that people would not play if this issue was dealt with properly - I suspect online adventure would, in fact, be far more popular as most people want to play a racing game, not destruction derbies.

As for speed cheating in online adventures, I’m struggling to follow exactly what you are saying. However, modifying game files (which I understand is how this is done) is specifically banned and should lead to an instant ban. The idea that modifying game files to enable your car to go faster than the game permits is the same as taking a shortcut between checkpoints is bizarre.

Rank: Driver's Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 8:40:10 AM(UTC)
Cheating is so easy to spot on Rivals ranking...

Tried the 6 top times, they all use some boost cheat taht push their car instantly. Only the 7th guy drives legit.

To be bold enough to cheat, knowing that anybody can SEE they cheat, would mean they don't give a s**t because there will be no punishment ?

Edited by user Monday, November 23, 2020 8:48:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#110 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 11:29:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

...
What we want to be dealt with are the consistent rammers who deliberately drive fair players around checkpoints or into trees. We can all spot them and a good moderation system would have a way to suspend and ultimately ban them.
...
I suspect online adventure would, in fact, be far more popular as most people want to play a racing game, not destruction derbies.


totally agree. but what defines a rammer for everyone. i know what type u mean but look around there are videos showcasing a 'rammer' but its clearly someone who made mistakes and was saying sorry in chat all the time (there are videos from some great fh4 players showcasing same and doing mistakes, ramming in same video too and when they are in front they dont care anymore about ramming its cutted/ffwd then).
AC/ACC and so on you have someone who rams you. so it must be defined somewhere. the ghosting should be applied to ramming sideways on straights too this helps alot or simply disable collisons. own teammates kick u down the hill to be in front off you. yeah it suxx thats true and sometimes its 'show me the avatar and i tell you how the adventure ends' but they find new ways...

for the 'more popular' thing yeah it helps but there are ppl leaving before they got rammed its enough to see higher level players/maxed out cars and they quit. Won adventures on first lap because the whole other team quit. ive changed my garage and have midfield cars/tunes now wich allows me to play with the 'new drivers' ;) (and its much nicer/fairer sometimes without the 'bigger' simply brake give them a chance [btw there are a lot of fast 'new drivers'] and you can play for hours hopping from adventure to adventure with same ppl) (for real competion there is a 'create own adventure' function)

Quote:
While the occasional drift tap or nudge is unavoidable, reckless or malicious driving can warrant enforcement action. This is enforced much more strictly in the Forza Motorsport series, but is enforceable in any Forza title.

Thats a Problem too. Its not so much strictly enforced in fh4 and we're back to the definition. at wich point does it require a ban who decides if it was by mistake or willful? u cant ban/exclude every 'new driver' or ppl doing 'arcadestyle' in an 'arcade'racer (hitting walls slows them down anyways)

Quote:
As for speed cheating in online adventures, I’m struggling to follow exactly what you are saying.

Never said its fine. Im the first one who votes for permaban on something like this. There is no reason to cheat in fh4. U have the Auctionhouse/Barn finds wich allows u to have great cars at beginning, wheelspins, and so on. U can quickly have so much money/cars without a use for it. Look at other titles they want real money and after playing many hours u dont own half of the available cars.

Quote:
And there is no way to hit your car with a Truck or use the other glitches in rivals/races.

So you know its some hack or whatever but this can be easy fixed. u know the distance between checkpoints and the maxspeed of the car if someone is too quick kick from race. there are also the rivals leaderboards filled with data/ghosts if someone is faster than the one who did 100+laps to become higher ranked its clearly some cheater. in current monthly rivals the first with 46sec the car stops instantly easy to detect too

-
Im always fair whoever played with me knows that. When some mistake happens i give position back if someone is faster he can pass. slower teammates behind me can pass at finish or other chance. sometimes i hit the brake to let member of the other team pass at finish when he/she did the better race. if someone is 10cm in front i hit the brake and so on. but thats because i dont care its a game and i play it to have fun for other people its 'dead or alive' (no idea). is there something to win??? it makes you a better person if u can say oh i've won these shoes in fh4 or i've got 5k extra influence for winning? with new horizon game u dont care about ur shoes whatever. and yeah i have videos (ranked/unranked adventures) with 'better' players pushing me out of checkpoints or against walls without any reason it was enough space their team was winning anyway and then some stupid chatmsg pops up (should he/she be banned - no idea - its the first one crying). but yeah dont care


"someone rammed me" -> calm down its only a game!
"the first on the leaderboard is some cheater" -> calm down its only a game!
"didnt finished at P1" -> calm down its only a game!
...

if everyone thinks about how he/she plays the game there is no ban needed
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#111 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 12:07:12 PM(UTC)
I don’t disagree with much of that Pinkie. I’ll only say that, yes, it’s only a game but that doesn’t mean that it’s unreasonable for people to expect cheats to be dealt with. Many people will be aiming to get ranked as high as possible. At higher levels, one loss can set you back several hours worth of points. It’s hard to be phlegmatic when that loss is caused by someone using a speed cheat or deliberately smashing you off a mountain. I wouldn’t expect the opposition to be given a goal if they picked it up and threw it in when I was playing football IRL. I don’t expect cheats to be able to prosper at an online game either.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 12:52:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I strongly disagree that people would not play if this issue was dealt with properly - I suspect online adventure would, in fact, be far more popular as most people want to play a racing game, not destruction derbies.

Yes, the ranked FFA adventure where someone shoved me off a cliff is the last one I did, I think. It's just pointless playing, as it's a sucker punch, there's nothing you can do about it. You can't pre-emptively shove everyone else off every cliff, just in case they were going to do it to you. I mean, you could, but you might as well play Wreckfest instead at that point, where at least it's clear that's the point of the game.

They could have a system like CSGO has with Overwatch, where players get sent reported game footage, and vote on whether they think there was cheating or not:
https://blog.counter-str...net/index.php/overwatch/
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 12:53:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post

[...]
"someone rammed me" -> calm down its only a game!
"the first on the leaderboard is some cheater" -> calm down its only a game!
"didnt finished at P1" -> calm down its only a game!
...

if everyone thinks about how he/she plays the game there is no ban needed



Don't go and put together an "unfair" behaviour, or driving mistake with the use of cheat.... There is a gigantic issue in your statement.

Indeed there are people who PLAY and don't really care about others, (and maybe enjoy annoying other ppl...) well you can't really do anything about it, also anybody can push someone else or do any type of mistake that can lead to have a negative effect on an other player. I also did once prevent someone to pass a checkpoint, it was not intentional, i noticed it when he disappeared from the rewind.
BUT.
Saying that cheat is ok, because it's a game is a problem... Imagine the rival #7 (or whatever his ranking now) who tried hard to set the best time... being 7th with 6 cheaters ahead of him... ?? They fkin deserve a punishement. I'm not talking about a perma-ban, but at least having their score/time removed and a "love letter" from support telling them their score got deleted because of the use of a cheat.

All punishement being decided by administrators/support. 24/48h ban, 1 week, 1month...etc

@Pinkie : there is no proxy/toolbox here baka è_é

Edited by user Monday, November 23, 2020 1:03:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#114 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 2:24:44 PM(UTC)
@ Pinkie. There was a guy on these forums some time back who banged on about how cheating was ok.

He wasn't ok when i pointed out that he had been banned from several games forums for boasting about cheating as well as being banned from any online play with those games as well.

In fact he flat out denied it until i provided links to show he was indeed banned. If he was ok with cheating then why did he get all upset he when was outed as a cheat?

My point is that cheating is not ok and those that do will be caught eventually and that is usually because they brag about it. Just because a hacker found a backdoor into the software which allows them to modify cars doesn't mean it's the developers fault.

It is cheating and in the gaming world a cheat is the lowest form of human you can meet.
Rank: Racing Permit
#115 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:30:14 AM(UTC)
neverending story?

https://en.wikipedia.org...game_exploit#Controversy

again: never said cheating is ok.

Quote:
Hitting a P50 with a Truck to get higher scores in the Leaderboard is playing the game in some creative way. No damage caused, whatever.
In my mind no reason to delete these entries.
...
Its an open world and there is no rule wich says it must be done in this way to be valid score.


Is this cheating??? Using rewind is 'more?' cheating in my mind ;)
But both things have in common: Its using the games functionalities

Cant decide wich score is more legit. The p50+truck thing is using games normal cars+physics+collision and thats same for everyone (nothing is changed) but another player is involved. Using rewind xx times is lame and it changes the world for the player. So the p50+truck thing is definitely more creative. (There is also a third type: another player is stopping the traffic) But thats me everyone can decide for himself and there is nothing wrong if someone reports these scores.

Fact: You have used the rewind function? You're a cheater!

Quote:
"the first on the leaderboard is some cheater" -> calm down its only a game!

It doesnt say/mean "feel free to cheat"! But its true the score can be reported and gets removed, everyone is happy and life goes on...
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#116 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:52:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
It doesnt say/mean "feel free to cheat"! But its true the score can be reported and gets removed, everyone is happy and life goes on...

There needs to be a greater penalty than that, or there would be no downside to trying to get away with cheating. Worst case scenario would be you're no worse off than if you didn't cheat.

Thankfully they understand this, and the penalty for cheating by hacking the game is a permanent ban, including at a hardware level, and they will also ban any other account that subsequently uses that hardware.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#117 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:22:18 AM(UTC)
Yes, although Pinkie’s optimism that simply reporting a hacked time gets it removed is nice to see but generally not reflected in reality. I’ve reported 2 second times on 2 minute courses that are still there.

What should happen is that “score gets removed, cheat gets banned in line with rules, everyone but cheat is happy and life goes on”.
Rank: Racing Permit
#118 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 10:12:00 AM(UTC)
Ignoring the Leaderboards/Rivals for a second.
How big is the issue with cheaters? ive seen 0 in ~500 adventures

Quote:
At higher levels, one loss can set you back several hours worth of points.

Thats not a cheater thing thats some pointcalc issue. it gives u +1 for the win but -60 for simple disconnect. you can win the adventure and loose points, it simply resets points and so on. It needs some fix and the game should honor somehow the time u've invested.

This 'one loss' can happen quickly disconnect, someone is faster, game says wrongly u finished at other pos, u cant finish the race at finishline, your car is doing instantstop at some collisonbug, hitting some branch, curb, stone or sometimes nothing/air and strange physics kicks in, game says controller disconnected. No idea, how many times there is some 'real cheater' involved compared to the other things?

Yes, it needs some anticheat stuff on server-side, cheater can change their memory/gamefiles and it doesnt affect ur gameplay server can ban these ppl and done. digging deeper shows there are ppl paying real money for griphacks, etc but to prevent it must be done on servers. vac, eac, other clientside 'anticheat' nothing perfect there is always someone using hacks
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#119 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:06:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PinkiePie4997 Go to Quoted Post
Ignoring the Leaderboards/Rivals for a second.
How big is the issue with cheaters? ive seen 0 in ~500 adventures

Quote:
At higher levels, one loss can set you back several hours worth of points.

Thats not a cheater thing thats some pointcalc issue. it gives u +1 for the win but -60 for simple disconnect. you can win the adventure and loose points, it simply resets points and so on. It needs some fix and the game should honor somehow the time u've invested.

This 'one loss' can happen quickly disconnect, someone is faster, game says wrongly u finished at other pos, u cant finish the race at finishline, your car is doing instantstop at some collisonbug, hitting some branch, curb, stone or sometimes nothing/air and strange physics kicks in, game says controller disconnected. No idea, how many times there is some 'real cheater' involved compared to the other things?

Yes, it needs some anticheat stuff on server-side, cheater can change their memory/gamefiles and it doesnt affect ur gameplay server can ban these ppl and done. digging deeper shows there are ppl paying real money for griphacks, etc but to prevent it must be done on servers. vac, eac, other clientside 'anticheat' nothing perfect there is always someone using hacks


I think your getting your wires crossed. What people are referring to as cheating are actual cheats, you are referring to some instances that border on cheating and others which could be classified as cheating. Although some of what you said i myself would regard as cheating no matter the excuse.

If a person has done 5000 metres on a 400 metre jump then they have cheated as there is no way they can get that far legit.

Same with someone doing 600klm/h on a speedtrap when cars in game cannot do that speed.

There may be a glitch or two on some stunts but not all so that dismisses that argument when it is occurring on a stunt that isn't glitched.

I'm interested though how you get another to hit your car when the game auto ghosts people from doing that? Is this a thing in settings?

Anyway, i reckon that all stunts should have a flag limit (meaning that anything past a legit score gets flagged for immediate review). The flag limit should be on the extreme most limit but still it would catch a lot of cheaters out. If it's a glitch then let the devs know so they can fix it, that way there should be no excuses for posting unrealistic scores. (i would also mention that a glitch can be able to be reproduced which would make it easier for the devs to know if you really did encounter a glitch)

I'd also like to point out as i have before that if a person can complete a race say 20 seconds faster than the top rival time on that circuit/track then they are cheating. No glitch or "allowable" hack (if there ever was one anyway) would give a person this result. They would have to be cheating by hacking their system to make the cars go faster.

Just because you have not personally encountered a cheat does not mean no one else hasn't either.

Some of what you say is alright but i do get the feeling you try to wash over what are actual cheating methods with excuses that don't past the muster.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#120 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:07:13 PM(UTC)
Double post

Edited by user Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:08:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Double post

Rank: Racing Permit
#121 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:45:11 PM(UTC)
@REX, If you are in a convoy or a group of friends you can hit each other. The speed glitch that was in the video posted earlier needs to be done that way to happen.

What I don't understand is the denial that trainers exits for this (and many other) games. A quick google search will find you sites that charge for trainers that work with FH4. It is not impossible to hack FH4 at all.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#122 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:26:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeubaumTurk HK Go to Quoted Post
@REX, If you are in a convoy or a group of friends you can hit each other. The speed glitch that was in the video posted earlier needs to be done that way to happen.

What I don't understand is the denial that trainers exits for this (and many other) games. A quick google search will find you sites that charge for trainers that work with FH4. It is not impossible to hack FH4 at all.


Ok, didn't know that because i don't convoy, it shouldn't be accepatable as a score though anyway. If it gives an unrealistic score it should be scrubbed, simple as that.

I very much doubt "trainers" (legit ones anyway) would encourage people to use cheats or instruct others on how to hack (which is an instant lifetime ban if reported).

Hacking on Xbox is very hard to do from what i've heard but on PC it is apparently easy with the right guide or instructions. I don't play on PC so i'm not going to second guess what goes on with it.

I am amused at how many people try and justify cheating these days. It's an action people resort to when they are not very good (read as absolutely useless) at a game whether it be computer, board or actual real life games.

If people don't want to do something correctly then they should bugger off and not ruin the experience for others who try to be the best at whatever it is with morals and honour.

For me i've never needed to cheat or use a glitch to progress to where i am in FH4 and i am proud as punch about that :)
Rank: Racing Permit
#123 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 1:48:09 AM(UTC)
Quote:
If a person has done 5000 metres on a 400 metre jump then they have cheated as there is no way they can get that far legit.


Its not that easy! There are DangerSigns where your car can leave the 'world'.
watch first 10secs here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDPPXo7GS5M

Or hit some tractor/tree and car can flip out of world. on dangersigns if the car is 'sliding' at some angle it doesnt stop counting. hit some little stone and car bounces straight upwards many meters. It can happen without trying to cheat and you cant control it says new pb and done everyone says 'you are a cheater'.

Go 'arcadestyle' without braking in the open world and you can see strange behaviors but there is no cheating involved.

But thats openworld stuff wich doesnt work in adventures (or is to slow to reapply) im talking about proper cheats with extra tools.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#124 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 5:27:15 AM(UTC)
It's true that there are really few cheaters in adventures, it's very rare.
Indeed there are some bugs and glitch doing "magic" sometimes.

But, still, leaderboards are made to compare and compete with scores/timers.
About "proper cheats / extra tools" : Just load a ghost of guy and see his car doing kangaroo mode and going 40 to 150 in 0.5second... it's OBVIOUSLY a cheat.
https://youtu.be/C5gJIvKIzyQ

This one is not the worst

I also noticed the same cheat during previous Rivals trial with the Velociraptor, loaded the 1st time to see how he does... and the guy got weird boost in 1st straight and after the fence/jump to rebuild speed.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 25, 2020 5:30:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#125 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 6:50:15 AM(UTC)
I know captured too
https://youtu.be/p1vZnI-_Ktg
its normal speed first and before first checkpoint car speeds up it can be the speedramp thing

then car is doing instant stop in first corner but no way to follow up the hill he's to fast then

so no real idea how everything is done cant compare to other ingame behaviors (with some fakecollision instantstop can be done too without changing carvalues)
in most cases they loose control over the car wich means not the best hack to use
and its not a griphack the car is sliding too much

not sure if there is some anticheat included and they cant use cheat wich increases speed only and they have to abuse some ingame functions

in some videos its 100% the lego thing speed increases same way and goes back to normal

-edit-

strange thing is at 12s after the jump before the checkpoint the car is doing some jump again without reason


instantstop is doable ive reported it while ago
https://youtu.be/pvyhfJwG84E

Edited by user Wednesday, November 25, 2020 7:12:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error