9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
#151 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 2:50:22 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity is prohibited by the Forza Enforcement Guidelines on the Forza Support site - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, August 19, 2020 1:19:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#152 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 2:23:36 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, I play FH4 on just one device - PC Windows 10. No problems at all since beginning. I turned off game one day, started next day. This is the first time I have issue with my "invalid profile". 150 mln $, over 700 cars. I didn't loose network connection, no sync issue, server error, stuff like this. It just stopped working from day to day. I have a backup of local save, I reseted FH4 app, game downloaded save from cloud without any problems, but popup window says that profile is still invalid. I created ticket, but no answer. Did anybody get a proper answer from Forza Support?
 1 user liked this post.
#153 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 12:39:17 AM(UTC)
Hello! I also had issue with my save giving me error code E:47-0. Yesterday morning the game started with no issues, but when i tried to start it in the evening it just started to give me that error code. I already tried to delete my local save file and resync with cloud file but with no luck. Still the same issue. I created ticked, but havent got answer yet. It would be sad to lose all that progress. I´ve had easily 100+ hours ingame, 20 million credits and 200+ cars. Im playing on PC.
 1 user liked this post.
#154 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:16:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimzonEst Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I also had issue with my save giving me error code E:47-0. Yesterday morning the game started with no issues, but when i tried to start it in the evening it just started to give me that error code. I already tried to delete my local save file and resync with cloud file but with no luck. Still the same issue. I created ticked, but havent got answer yet. It would be sad to lose all that progress. I´ve had easily 100+ hours ingame, 20 million credits and 200+ cars. Im playing on PC.

as per the first post in the thread

https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new
#155 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2020 10:27:50 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone, I've only been buying FH4 for about three weeks, and every time I enter the game I get a backup of my data before entering the game, but since I updated the game and updated Windows 10 to the 1909 board, when I entered the game play, it lost my data sync, i ran the new season festival and made a little extra money in the game, but when i restarted my computer it was gone and i had to start Again, cloud data synchronization is no longer available :(
#156 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 5:49:47 PM(UTC)
Hello, my computer was broken and the system was reinstalled, which resulted in the loss of the Horizon 4 archive. When I logged in, the sync data was not displayed, and the previous archive was directly lost
#157 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2020 11:06:55 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone.

You can access the containers.index file in the wgs folder. With a powerful VSCode editor, configuration and indexing information appears in the folders that contain the game cars. However, this file is encrypted, making it difficult to analyze any inconsistencies between the local xbox user account and the cloud account, which could be causing some inconsistency in data synchronization. Has anyone tried this way, manually correcting these files!

Local of save game and constant sync \wgs\000901F9C2C82E2F_000000000000000000000000765B6743/containers.index

Thank you all :), I was another recipient of this catastrophe !
#158 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 5:59:33 AM(UTC)
I played the game normally and did not play for two days. After I went up, I found that the game save was corrupted and I could not enter the game normally. I followed the instructions (clear the cache, reinstall the game) and still cannot play the game. I have been reporting this problem for more than half a month. I haven't gotten a reply, what should I do, what about my previous game data?
The error message is as follows

您要加载的极限竞速:地平线档案已经损毁。如需详细信息,请前往极限竞速支持:https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave
错误代码E:47-0
#159 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2020 1:35:06 PM(UTC)
I was playing and lost connection, when i got it back it prompted the "syncing data" thing and when that was happening, my game closed or i closed it by accident i am not sure. Now i try to get in and it says "game save you are trying to use is no longer existent" or something like that.
#160 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2020 6:52:41 AM(UTC)
https://forums.forzamoto...to-start-all-over.aspx?=
thread should be merged.

When I got this profile no longer available, after reinstalling Windows on desktop, because of that "hang type: Activation" and for time being played on laptop, where obviously last sync didn't go well, I fired up laptop, that managed to sync local save back into cloud. Then copied whole sunrise folder to desktop and now everything works as it was, with desktop FH4 starting normally. Also made backups of Sunrise folder on every step I did.

In your case I'd backed up complete Sunrise folder, then went in and delete Wgs folder (local save), then let it sync again. If it works, you're fine, if not, hope you have a backup, if that's not the case ... you're kinda done for, sorry (could try support, but its looking very bad)
That's all for PC, don't have a clue about xBox
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#161 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 2:24:43 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

so ive been playing FH4 on xbox ever since it came out i was never able to play on pc until i got my new gaming pc i started to play on the pc and wanted to go play on my xbox and it loaded the save game from my pc and idk how to get my xbox save game back it sucks because i had over 500 cars over 15M credits like i grinded so hard on xbox just for it all to be gone please forza community HELP ME FIX MY GAME I DONT WANNA START OVER

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2020 12:56:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#162 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 2:41:55 PM(UTC)
When you first played on the PC, did it not sync your save first? It should have detected you had an existing Xbox save in the cloud and downloaded that to your PC, but it sounds like it didn't for some reason if it let you start a new game.

Unfortunately it may then have saved your new PC save to the cloud over the old Xbox one. It might be that your Xbox then downloaded this save the next time you started the game, and your old save is gone for good. I hope not.
#163 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 2:51:39 PM(UTC)
well it seems thats the case unfortunately ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and i still start over makes me not even wanna play forza anymore used to enjoy it so much because i had everything i needed because i grinded forever to get it this sucks i hate this
#164 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 9:07:09 PM(UTC)
It's not much of a solution but you can log a ticket at the link below, you may get some wheel spins and millions CR. Don't expect much here, for them the mistake is on you regardless you did not do anything wrong
https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new
#165 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:15:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jakew0621 Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

so ive been playing FH4 on xbox ever since it came out i was never able to play on pc until i got my new gaming pc i started to play on the pc and wanted to go play on my xbox and it loaded the save game from my pc and idk how to get my xbox save game back it sucks because i had over 500 cars over 15M credits like i grinded so hard on xbox just for it all to be gone please forza community HELP ME FIX MY GAME I DONT WANNA START OVER

does the xbox still exist?
if so, then absolutely start the game offline (without a network). then your old savegame should still be there.
buy a cheap car in the auto show.
exit game.
wait 2 minutes.
go online, restart the game.
now the game starts, you may be asked which savegame should be used. select the NEWER there.
buy a car again, this time i would buy one in the auction house for 11000 credits and pick it up.
quit the game and wait 2 minutes. now the current savegame is in the cloud.

now to the pc.
check the account set in the console companion app. does the gamertag match the one on the xbox?
if not, then adjust.
if adjusted or yes, then start the game.
now the savegame should be synchronized after starting the game. maybe there is also a question here. if then select CLOUD.

I wish you success!
#166 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 10:40:11 PM(UTC)
Same problem
 1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2020 5:56:41 PM(UTC)
Is there any way to recover the save from the local device?
I had my cloud save deleted by trying to fix the invalid profile problem but I had the invalid save stored in my computer.
I had played this game for 16 days since last year summer.
I don't want to start all over again.
 2 users liked this post.
#168 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 12:20:50 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged to keep discussion together - MM]

I have lost my save consistently every 3 months over the course of the past 9 months - and I've only owned the game for 11.

The first time I lost my save, I think something must've cancelled the sync. Either a blackout, internet disconnection, or a yet to be stable PC because I fiddled around with the BIOS (Ryzen lyfe).

The second time, I don't quite recall.

But the third, I remember exactly what happened: Nothing. I opened the game on Thursday and didn't open it again until Saturday or Sunday - and as I press enter on the opening menu, I was greeted with my good friend E:47-0.

After restarting the game from naught and contacting support yet again, my cars were mailed back to me, except there's a brand new problem: before redeeming those cars, I claimed my car pass cars. The game said I already claimed them, but the Formula D and Bond cars are nowhere to be seen in my garage, and jumping to the stats page, it says that I have 199 cars, which I believe is far from the limit. But after that, I can't claim quite a lot of my lost cars - "cannot download gift" or "too many saves of this type", buying a car through Autoshow would grant me the same "too many saves", but then I could still purchase the car anyway. Support replied that I could either delete some blueprints, tunes (I had none), and designs (I had 250, slimmed them to 160), OR delete that save and start yet again which was the very reason of my ticket.

Look, I lost my saves on various games before, but not quite this way. I lost my Modern Warfare campaign save, finished at the highest difficulty - though my online profile stays the same. I lost my GTA V single player save, but I still have all my stuffs in Online. I wanted to try a 100% savegame for NFS Heat, but it didn't work, and then when I wanted to revert, my save didn't work either, so I just uninstalled the whole thing. But this is ridiculous, and I wouldn't be as agitated had it not been for:

1. The absolute amount of nonsense I had to go through just to get everything back. Unlocking online mode (and therefore the message menu) is at least a 20 minute affair. I thought the intro/tutorial was great, but my feelings starts to change after the 3rd time. The unskippable cutscenes and all. Then I had to grind for a bit just to get to Horizon roster - so that I can resume grinding for this season's new cars. And then, for those of you blessed to have never lost your save - support is usually quick to respond, but once they send you your inventory back, it's an unhinged mess. Every individual item is send back to you as a single message. Whilst clothings, quick chats, and emotes are automatically sent into your inventory, they still clog up your message centre (you still have to delete them one by one) - you have to redeem every single cars manually, which is fine if you had, like, 5 (unlikely) - but I had 600+.

So I had to scroll and accept almost every 600 of them - but I still had to be careful and read what car it is, because the Lego cars, for example, can't be removed or sold, so if I play the Lego expansion again, I'll have duplicates; and barn finds can't be removed, and some are difficult to sell. I have complaints about the game's ridiculously complicated Windows Phone-esque UI, but this is by far my strongest dislike about it.

2. They'll usually send you the amount of credits you had and several hundred wheelspins and super wheelspins for your demise, but this means you'd still have to work to get back all your houses if the wheelspins don't suffice. I haven't received the 150 super spins this time.

Getting money is easy in this game, added to the the fact that I have VIP and usually, a spare Lexus LFA and several other rare cars mailed back - but I've worked up cash to buy every single one of the game's houses (including Edinburgh and Bamburgh castles - total of 25 millions) twice already, and it's just ridiculous extra work.

3. Backing up your local save is apparently possible - not a guaranteed fix, but possible - in typical UWP fashion, the save is buried underneath hidden folders and not even marked as a save. And I found this in the forums - not once have support mentioned this. Look, I appreciate the quick and mostly helpful support, but I can't stress out how much I'd rather not lose my save in the first place.

4. Full syncing takes an hour for me, either on slower WiFi or faster mobile data. So I hope you'd understand why I hate waiting for my cloud save to sync just to get a "Too many saves" in the end.

All this added to the fact that I sincerely suspect Windows updates are noticeably slowing down my GPU performance, so I have to reset my PC over and over again, and therefore also download FH4 over and over again using the daft and slow download of Microsoft Store that risk getting cancelled if you turn off your PC, so I have to leave it on for 2 days straight, because this triple A service from one of the world's largest tech company doesn't have a competent download infrastructure or a service as simple as detecting games already on your hard drive - and you'll probably understand why I am THIS close to giving up on this game.

So please, I appreciate new cars, but there's some serious bug squashing, balancing, cloud save losses, and Peel P50s still going 300mph all over the leaderboards that has YET to be addressed. I'm still waiting for support to send me the cars and cash (the one time I managed to sell an SSK in the AH) I lost in the first run.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 24, 2020 1:32:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#169 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 4:32:23 AM(UTC)
it appears when I enter the game after 10 minutes of standing at 0% there's a syncing data failure, the Xbox app shows all my progress, I've lost 40 + million and 190 cars, among them all the most orderly cars from auctions, is there any help?Plssss
#170 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2020 9:46:19 AM(UTC)
If its doing a complete sync, then standing at 0% for 30 min or even longer is normal, just wait.
Complete process takes from 45 to 100 or so min.

More on saves, including a link to open a ticket with support: https://support.forzamot...rizon-4-Save-Data-Issues
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 2 users liked this post.
#171 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 1:54:52 AM(UTC)
I have been unfortunate enough to lose my save as well (and two weeks after that again!). Playing since day before launch, hundreds of hours of stats, countless tunes, level 20 painter, level 6 tuner, all gone and an absolutely stupid way to "restore" your save. I could not believe the amateurism how the saves are handled. luciFer6235 has described the whole process nicely. I will only add a couple of things:

- Don't trust the cloud, do your own game backups (C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs). Copy the wgs folder somewhere safe and keep 2-3 last copies since you will find only at the next game start up that the last save is corrupted. It's up to 300 MBs depending on the size of your inventory. My save got corrupted in the cloud and downloaded to my PC and Xbox, which brings me to the next point

- If you have both the PC and Xbox, you can still save your save. Just run the game on the other device without the network and when the sync next time ask you, select to overwrite the cloud save. You will lose the progress between the sync of both devices, but it's better then losing it all.

I'm really disappointed at the lack of respect toward the gamer time spent in this game and how the restoration is handled. Additionally, I cannot even restore my cars anymore, since there is an issue with the "too many files" error message now (I do have free slots available). This is happening for operations unrelated to saving custom tunes/designs. I cannot load saved designs and tunes due to this issue. The design eventually shows up when the car is reloaded, but thumbnail does not get updated, the upgrade parts get installed, but tuning is not applied, I can't unshare my tunes, I can't even download gifted cars due to this error. I have contacted the support and they closed my ticket because it's a known issue, but no solution. How am I supposed to play this game again?

Edited by user Thursday, December 10, 2020 2:30:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#172 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 1:55:07 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Thursday, December 10, 2020 1:55:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#173 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 3:18:21 PM(UTC)
So, I've spent more than 8 days of play time in FH4, I've 74 achievements, had lots of rare cars, etc. But now my save is somehow broken, and I have to restart the game, which I don't want to do really. I was hoping maybe someone from support could take a look to my profile maybe? And if my progress is completely lost, can I just use someone else's save?

[img=https://gyazo.com/5bef722941bd837d77ad2cdb92cd1812]Proof[/img]
#174 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 12:38:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: haazz97 Go to Quoted Post
...I was hoping maybe someone from support could take a look to my profile maybe? And if my progress is completely lost, can I just use someone else's save?

[img=https://gyazo.com/5bef722941bd837d77ad2cdb92cd1812]Proof[/img]

Firstly, your link won’t work if you write it like that - fixed 😉

Secondly, if you want Support to look at your issue you’ll have to submit a ticket - link can be found in the first stickied thread or via SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Good luck, they seem to be rather busy at the mo.....

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#175 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2020 4:40:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: haazz97 Go to Quoted Post
And if my progress is completely lost, can I just use someone else's save?

you should take a look at the enforcement guideline. in worst case your account will be permanent banned.

9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error