6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:41:54 AM(UTC)

Hello the forza community, my case is that since Thursday June 4, 2020 in the evening I no longer have access to my Meguiwra56 account whereas in the afternoon of Thursday 06/06/2020 I played on my account without worries , so when I launch forza and the maclaren senna appears I want to access my account its tells me that my account is no longer available due to a corrupt backup suddenly I would like to know what you can do to remedy it even by submitting a previous backup for example a day before so on 06/03/2020 this would be of great help thank you for advising you on what you can do because I know I am not the only one and its will be done -tot be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow may be well before the end of the week which arrives to obtain all the vehicles of the maj 24 thank you for your understanding my most sincere greetings.
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 9:58:39 PM(UTC)
It happened also to me.
Today the game at the start told me that my profile no longer exists.
Luckly I backup my save folder every day and for this reason I was able to recover, with the backup of yesterday, my lost progress.
I think that it's the time to do something and PGG has to provide us an automatic backup system because the problem in the last days is very very big.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:31:16 AM(UTC)
I have previously collected all the alien cells and plants and then logged back on and it now says 0/25 and unlocked goliath race and not showing!

Anyone else experienced this as it now tells me to build my house but i have already done so and pretty upset it’s lost my data!

Thanks
#129 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:31:09 PM(UTC)
Yesterday the game kept freezing so I reinstalled it. When it was loading up it kept getting stuck on syncing data, so i skipped it and the game ran fine. The only issue was that my paint jobs/tunes were gone. So I thought a reset of the game would fix it, but somehow that deleted both my cloud save and my local save. I need help because I really don’t want to lose my account. Is there any way i can either rollback my account or get some sort of compensation?
#130 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 5:22:13 PM(UTC)
Hello good afternoon I had a problem with my departure from the Forza Horizon 4 which I already gave up and now I would like to know if they could help me, to be able to recover part of my car collection and even the credits that I had

thank you very much i hope a help

[img]null[/img][img]https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attachment/2111964/DTaOKX0x8qA3ca2Mgb16zqU6n?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..a_CJdFHB_Da4g609bRBCng.dw9V2wYMmSD2srENYJPSxYV6nxrm-9s5BM9oJ7sVgXfjfQj0qXpSlYqYhZ6WzdO61sNZ-6abFxXMFafbyKDfzalkYgfRnboqCwFqIBqpCWrcg5wx8EMNz4l9rJ3HAT-RLaCubG-Qtf5QLFDy29h7Gk98Ai3fR57EaMN_SbP6ad7hZDOMOPV_W6OgRjYwiSy7kD31gIaspFIiwVTMW0inUdb2owOUO9j8gGNtXerzUkPoecybq05o1-v6srIh2aM7iK72WGVg4z9JxZKi2oU91ZiXa1obPxlMFwDPoMv0_Zs.ZYMrorg9y07IW2-0yfnUOA[/img]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:01:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#131 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 4:22:57 AM(UTC)
I lost my progress after the recent update and everyone said that I wouldn’t get my cars, only some spins and some credits. But I insisted with multiple tickets and posts, and they gave my whole collection back,everything. but I have to redo everything dlcs and stat card again.
 1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:52:17 AM(UTC)
It just happened to me. I installed FH4 after a many months break only to be welcomed by the intro/tutorial.
By doing a little research I can see that I'm not the only person in this sinking boat and it doesn't seem like they are able to restore any synced savegame.

Have you guys had any success restoring lost savegames? Perhaps using a specific software or similar?
If all hope is lost, I think I'll cry a little... A little too much..
#133 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 7:20:52 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 8, 2020 8:56:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#134 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2020 1:43:24 AM(UTC)
When I logged into the game on July 14, the game prompted me that the document was corrupted,I want a little compensation now.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:19:31 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone so just recently i noticed that quet few cars dissapeared from my car list.First i had my cars go blank in my car list like car name but no car picture then later on i noticed that some cars are missing out from the list.The cars i lost were the new Zenvo with the moving wing , Porsche cayman gt4 i think or the simple cayman cant remmember and a mclaren seena. There might be more that is missing out and i havent noticed yeat. Are there any sollution to this ? Becauze at this point i feel a bit dissapointed at the game for doing this .
#136 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 2:40:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Etgh Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone so just recently i noticed that quet few cars dissapeared from my car list.First i had my cars go blank in my car list like car name but no car picture then later on i noticed that some cars are missing out from the list.The cars i lost were the new Zenvo with the moving wing , Porsche cayman gt4 i think or the simple cayman cant remmember and a mclaren seena. There might be more that is missing out and i havent noticed yeat. Are there any sollution to this ? Becauze at this point i feel a bit dissapointed at the game for doing this .

sumbit a ticket
#137 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2020 7:54:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Etgh Go to Quoted Post

Just download a tune for all the cars disappeared and apply them to the cars.
all the cars will reappear
#138 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:19:55 AM(UTC)
I accidentally chose the wrong sync data on forza when starting it up and I'm re-installing it now. Does anyone know how I could get the other data
#139 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2020 7:24:15 PM(UTC)
I had Invalid Profile error 4 days ago.
Local save is corrupted, Cloud save is corrupted.
There is no way I can play.

and Forza Support team suggest delete all data
I can play Forza horizon again, but Start from nothing!!!

You have to find a way that keep save safely to recover.

I don't know how to ( Forza horizon developer doesn't know so How can I? ), just know where save file is.

If you have some suggest...reply,

Check Forza Support Team Reply ( Support for What?, What cloud saving is for?)

"Unfortunately, your game save has been corrupted or overwritten and will need to be deleted from everywhere to avoid any further corruption issues. When your game gets corrupted, overwritten, there is a high probability that it will retain some corruption issues or ghosted data. This will cause future issue with the save or you will run our of space faster. i.e. your garage will be full without having a full garage. We encourage a reset of data everywhere so you are, in fact, starting from fresh and free of issues

How to delete your save from everywhere on PC
Make sure your PC Offline Permissions is set to ON
Open the Microsoft store.
Click on your profile Image and then click settings.
Make sure your Offline Permissions is set to ON
Start the game, wait for the start screen.
Disconnect your PC from the internet.
Go to your Windows 10 Settings --> Storage --> Apps & games -->Forza Horizon 4 -->Advanced Options -->Select the "Reset" button.
Start playing for a few minutes to create a new local save
Connect back to the internet.
If you are prompted to pick a save, you need to pick "LOCAL" for this time only. Moving forward, you will want to pick "Cloud"

Please reply to this ticket once you have completed the steps for your device and have played on the new save.
One of our Support Agents will be able to verify that you've completed the steps successfully and will be able to assist further. If the steps were not done successfully, we will let you know so you can try again. Unfortunately, we will not be able to assist further if the steps have not been completed properly.

Forza Support & Safety Team"

***Update***

I got back 6 things ( Cars, Cr, Cloth, Horn, Emote and Wheel spin points).

and others are gone away like Forzathon(4000!!!), Skillpoits,House(My castle!!!),Progress(story scroe,star....)

and It took 5 days.

So. I recommend save your data by yourself!

Edited by user Friday, August 7, 2020 6:37:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#140 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 9:11:08 PM(UTC)
Got the error code 47-0 about 5 days ago. Done the same steps as the support agent suggested. Played through the prologue the whole first year of the festival offline until all online features became available. Informed Forza support agent that all the steps had been completed. All game stats are now reset. 470 mil credits, 22000 Forzathon points, 740 cars, all houses and 3-star stories are now gone. I played this game from launch for 2 years. Nailed all the seasons for all the rewards. It was hard to just wipe all the game progress. But I started anew just to get rid of the corruption in my profile. Guess what Forza support tells me now? That they still see my save as corrupted. And they suggest to wipe all that little progress that I made with a clear save and start again from scratch. How is that even possible that Support team sees the corrupted save file but my game works fine again even with the cloud save feature enabled? I even did an app reset and synchronized my game with a cloud just to be sure.

I do not know what else I can do to prove that I did what I was told to do. I even suggested to provide a live feed via some streaming service. Have very little hope to solve this problem
#141 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 9:13:20 PM(UTC)
Removed due to duplication forum error

Edited by user Tuesday, August 11, 2020 4:09:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#142 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 9:14:25 PM(UTC)
Removed due to duplication forum error

Edited by user Tuesday, August 11, 2020 4:10:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#143 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 3:24:12 AM(UTC)
I’ve never experienced it but I thought that they could gift you money and cars to avoid a total restart?
#144 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 4:14:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I’ve never experienced it but I thought that they could gift you money and cars to avoid a total restart?

Forza support agent says that they can compensate all that was lost only AFTER they will verify that the profile is no longer corrupted. That's what is wrong on their end.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error