This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:41:54 AM(UTC)

Hello the forza community, my case is that since Thursday June 4, 2020 in the evening I no longer have access to my Meguiwra56 account whereas in the afternoon of Thursday 06/06/2020 I played on my account without worries , so when I launch forza and the maclaren senna appears I want to access my account its tells me that my account is no longer available due to a corrupt backup suddenly I would like to know what you can do to remedy it even by submitting a previous backup for example a day before so on 06/03/2020 this would be of great help thank you for advising you on what you can do because I know I am not the only one and its will be done -tot be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow may be well before the end of the week which arrives to obtain all the vehicles of the maj 24 thank you for your understanding my most sincere greetings.
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 9:58:39 PM(UTC)
It happened also to me.
Today the game at the start told me that my profile no longer exists.
Luckly I backup my save folder every day and for this reason I was able to recover, with the backup of yesterday, my lost progress.
I think that it's the time to do something and PGG has to provide us an automatic backup system because the problem in the last days is very very big.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:31:16 AM(UTC)
I have previously collected all the alien cells and plants and then logged back on and it now says 0/25 and unlocked goliath race and not showing!

Anyone else experienced this as it now tells me to build my house but i have already done so and pretty upset it’s lost my data!

Thanks
#129 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:31:09 PM(UTC)
Yesterday the game kept freezing so I reinstalled it. When it was loading up it kept getting stuck on syncing data, so i skipped it and the game ran fine. The only issue was that my paint jobs/tunes were gone. So I thought a reset of the game would fix it, but somehow that deleted both my cloud save and my local save. I need help because I really don’t want to lose my account. Is there any way i can either rollback my account or get some sort of compensation?
#130 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 5:22:13 PM(UTC)
Hello good afternoon I had a problem with my departure from the Forza Horizon 4 which I already gave up and now I would like to know if they could help me, to be able to recover part of my car collection and even the credits that I had

thank you very much i hope a help

[img]null[/img][img]https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attachment/2111964/DTaOKX0x8qA3ca2Mgb16zqU6n?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..a_CJdFHB_Da4g609bRBCng.dw9V2wYMmSD2srENYJPSxYV6nxrm-9s5BM9oJ7sVgXfjfQj0qXpSlYqYhZ6WzdO61sNZ-6abFxXMFafbyKDfzalkYgfRnboqCwFqIBqpCWrcg5wx8EMNz4l9rJ3HAT-RLaCubG-Qtf5QLFDy29h7Gk98Ai3fR57EaMN_SbP6ad7hZDOMOPV_W6OgRjYwiSy7kD31gIaspFIiwVTMW0inUdb2owOUO9j8gGNtXerzUkPoecybq05o1-v6srIh2aM7iK72WGVg4z9JxZKi2oU91ZiXa1obPxlMFwDPoMv0_Zs.ZYMrorg9y07IW2-0yfnUOA[/img]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:01:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#131 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 4:22:57 AM(UTC)
I lost my progress after the recent update and everyone said that I wouldn’t get my cars, only some spins and some credits. But I insisted with multiple tickets and posts, and they gave my whole collection back,everything. but I have to redo everything dlcs and stat card again.
 1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:52:17 AM(UTC)
It just happened to me. I installed FH4 after a many months break only to be welcomed by the intro/tutorial.
By doing a little research I can see that I'm not the only person in this sinking boat and it doesn't seem like they are able to restore any synced savegame.

Have you guys had any success restoring lost savegames? Perhaps using a specific software or similar?
If all hope is lost, I think I'll cry a little... A little too much..
#133 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2020 7:20:52 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting - MM]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 8, 2020 8:56:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error