6 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 6:13:17 PM(UTC)
Happened to me 2 days ago when the Focus PO was announced for 15 mins. I hopped on and it said I had to sync!! Luckily it worked and all my save files were in the cloud and syced good (after about 20 minutes).. But if it ever happens i'll be done with the game with the amount of hours/cars etc I have which I wont be getting back from wheel spins and credits alone.

They REALLY need to fix whatever this is.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 10:35:57 PM(UTC)
Data loss after data synchronization. On February 12, 2020, please help to retrieve
#53 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:34:21 AM(UTC)
i had the same experience last sunday. does anyone know how long does it take for support to answer to a ticket?
#54 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:05:05 PM(UTC)
Fortunately I have only needed to submit a couple of tickets and both times I received an answer within 24 hours (one time it was only a couple of hours).

Others have reported not having the same results.
#55 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:23:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VengerPort Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
To thread starter, see this thread for more info: https://forums.forzamoto...king-problem---help.aspx

Originally Posted by: VengerPort Go to Quoted Post
1. You ran the game offline, so your local progress got cleared.

This is not necessarily true because I had the same problem as the OP recently, as detailed in the above thread, and I ran the game offline and my save was intact.

Did you progress to level 20 to unlock the Roster? Or just completed the first 4 races in different seasons?

Sorry I don't understand the question.
#56 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 1:30:05 PM(UTC)
following the loss of my progress and after requesting support.
I would like to know if my support request has been processed and if I could collect my cars.

Thanks
Gamertag : DarkStill43
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 2:22:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkStill43 Go to Quoted Post
following the loss of my progress and after requesting support.
I would like to know if my support request has been processed and if I could collect my cars.

Thanks
Gamertag : DarkStill43

Sorry for your progress loss but they don't rollback, when sync failed, your profile is reset period. All you can get is some CR, wheelspin and a good word to tell you not to do that again because, no doubt you did it on purpose ... ( that's sarcasm if needed to indicate ). At that point, most people leave saying they are done with it.

I cross fingers I won't be part of the list some day.

#58 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 6:41:39 AM(UTC)
I read a lot of topics on the topic of people, my brothers didn’t happily play the game forza horizon 4, their synchronization hung, and that’s it.
The end of the game, there is nothing more, I’m the developers, everyone who could help us didn’t give a damn about us! Anyway, those who played a lot for us tried to make a “dream garage” as they say, it all went away in an instant, and nobody wants to help and prove nothing, rare cars, big money, roulette, it all lost how and I, the player, will lose interest in this game, if those who need help do not connect to this problem, you should find an alternative, we should not suffer because of you, your servers are very bad, and you know this, but don’t want to solve this problem all because you just make money !!! I want “Ben Tucker-Fell” to see this topic along with my ticket, as well as all the people who were perfect for creating the game!
my ticket for which for 4 days there is no answer! moderators what are you doing there?[img]null[/img]

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2020 11:56:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 1:13:38 AM(UTC)
Game data on February 12, 2020,Please help,Thank you。
#60 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 7:45:31 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English; please translate your text before posting. See above. - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2020 9:20:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 9:21:25 AM(UTC)
I apologize if you already have topics about it, but I lost my fh4 progress, I opened a ticket on Forza Support Thursday at 11am, and so far I have no answer, as it seems that they will not offer any help, is there any way to recover my progress in the game? I spent a lot of time playing to just lose everything.
#62 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 9:31:38 AM(UTC)
Hello, I have a problem on forza horizon 4, since I changed account name I lost my cloud save, it is corrupted and displays an error E 47 0 during synchronization. After that the game tells me that my profile is invalid.
I already made a ticket on the support forza but I have no answer for the moment
Sorry for my bad english, i use google translate ...
#63 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 5:21:22 AM(UTC)
Hi there, During the data sync there was a Power and Internet failure. Now Forza Horizon 4 starts with the Opening sequence and my Money, cars and Progress is gone. Please help me to get my old Savegame back. Forza Support did not response since 1 Week. I really need help with this.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:22:07 AM(UTC)
So i tried to google this as my friend had this problem where he could not save his progress anyhow. I found a old thread but i could not comment on it so i decided to write this one.
-First we updated windows to the latest version
-Then we reset Forza horizon 4 to do the following go to Settings -> System ->Storage->Apps & features->Forza Horizon 4->Advanced options->reset
This worked for him FOR NOW... hope this works for someone else too :)
#65 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 4:27:51 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 My registration has been deleted and the game has been reset What can I do?
#66 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 11:28:10 AM(UTC)
Well... I see I am not only one... I am little bit supriced that such a big brand has this issue. I would like to play again, but how someone wrote already.... I am afraid that this could happen again. Anyway I would gladly take some refund also...Dont want to start again from scratch with zero cars and credits...
#67 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:48:01 AM(UTC)
I had 1 star and 7 level profile on Forza Horizon 4 like 3 days ago. But when I turned off the game and open it again it says ''Syncing Data'' when its done, ''data cannot be synchronized at this time''. I tried it a lot of time but it has never changed. Then I reseted the game in the game settings. After that, tried it again. It is syncing but again, not loading my old data. The game starts at the first section which is introduce the game (seasons etc.) As a result, I can't reach my old profile in any way...
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 7:37:24 AM(UTC)
Another one bites the dust. Sorry for your loss.
#69 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:00:55 AM(UTC)
Is there any way to create a backup of a game save to be able to recover to at least some extent in the event of this happening? Or is the cloud save the master and there's absolutely nothing you can do to upload a backup?
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:19:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Is there any way to create a backup of a game save to be able to recover to at least some extent in the event of this happening? Or is the cloud save the master and there's absolutely nothing you can do to upload a backup?

I reposted location on page 1 and there was a successful restore on page 2 of this thread.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#71 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:23:57 AM(UTC)
I'm continuing to occasionally backup my save folder on PC. Whether it will work if I need it, I hope I never have to find out. But if I do I'll update here.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:40:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

I reposted location on page 1 and there was a successful restore on page 2 of this thread.

I found your post about the save location, but couldn't find anyone describing successfully using a backup of it to restore.

I suspect there might be a very limited window to use the backup copy.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:56:24 PM(UTC)
I would assume if you can manage to start the game offline with your old backup save, and then save the game again while still offline, that when you go back online it will be this save which is synced with the cloud. In theory.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:35:08 PM(UTC)
I think many of our issues are related to the series of bad updates with Microsoft since last year. I'm certain Xbox and PC owners may both be having issues. I've had two locking computer, desktop items deleted and repeat boot issues. Horizon 4 will no longer load on my PC. Its infuriating.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 8:45:17 PM(UTC)
I think having a PC and Xbox may provide some protection. I do a PC sync after each update. I figure if it loses the Xbox copy the one from PC can be used. Not sure.
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error