4 Pages<<234Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:59:38 PM(UTC)
Glad to see PG FINALLY figured out how to extend the Forzathon shop to offer more items at once. Shame with the limited 24 hour window and those who are travelling or otherwise can't get online, but MUCH better than the Black Friday mess.
#77 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:17:26 PM(UTC)
People will still complain that they didn't get it in time and now have no way of getting it..

One good thing about this sale is that the MP4-12c what was originally in the shop isn't showing today so I could sell all my 10 extras for max buy out of 1.3 million in a few minutes compared to every one bombarding the auction house with them.
#78 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:54:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Whiskey Daniels Go to Quoted Post
literally what? why do you people have such a hard time with this?

the car will be available for all time zones, whether you're on the west coast of the states at 3 am or in a cave in iraq at 2 pm it'll be available

We have a hard time because we haven't been told how it's gonna work. If it's all day, there's no problem obviously. But they pull a 20-minute period out of the blue during the stream, they know there's confusion, and they don't clarify things.

This game has pulled all sorts of shenanigans when it comes to exclusive content, so we don't know what's gonna happen. People still buy stock Supras in the AH for surplus values despite being able to get it for cheaper on the Autoshow.

(which sets a very dangerous precedent for the next game but let's not get into that)

anyone that cares about a clapped out exclusive car this much would understand by now the way things work around here
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 9:12:44 PM(UTC)
literally what? why do you people have such a hard time with this?

the car will be available for all time zones, whether you're on the west coast of the states at 3 am or in a cave in iraq at 2 pm it'll be available

We have a hard time because we haven't been told how it's gonna work. If it's all day, there's no problem obviously. But they pull a 20-minute period out of the blue during the stream, they know there's confusion, and they don't clarify things.

This game has pulled all sorts of shenanigans when it comes to exclusive content, so we don't know what's gonna happen. People still buy stock Supras in the AH for surplus values despite being able to get it for cheaper on the Autoshow.

(which sets a very dangerous precedent for the next game but let's not get into that)

anyone that cares about a clapped out exclusive car this much would understand by now the way things work around here

Actually, no.
#80 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 2:11:22 AM(UTC)
What's the 2 for 1 thing in the middle at the bottom?
#81 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 2:33:35 AM(UTC)
Bloody missed the focus PO car yesterday but am sure now it's on the car files it will return hopefully soon enough again as a championship reward
#82 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 3:39:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPZ dylan2389 Go to Quoted Post
What's the 2 for 1 thing in the middle at the bottom?

2 for 1: it must be the 2 cars that everyone won
BAC MONO 2014 and CHEVROLET CORVETTE 1953 ( Valentin's Day )
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1228416837295067136
#83 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 4:03:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Bloody missed the focus PO car yesterday but am sure now it's on the car files it will return hopefully soon enough again as a championship reward

I have two of them, but it doesn't seem to be possible to sell one, otherwise I'd be happy to coordinate with you to try to let you have one of mine.
#84 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 4:12:08 AM(UTC)
So is there anything special about this model in terms of parts / performance / class competitiveness versus the standard Focus? Anything to get excited about in other words other than it being an arbitrarily hard to obtain car?
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 6:18:43 AM(UTC)
"Exclusive" broken offset.

Seriously, it looks like the car was unfinished content. This car was supposed to be a reservation bonus for Toys R Us. But the car was not released because they went bankrupt.
Later, the data for this car was discovered in an unintended way.
And this car, like the Camaro PO and GT-R PO, has become one of the most rare cars for many players.
In response to these requests, I think they released this unfinished car as special content for February.
The fact that this car has no exclusive upgrades and that the offset is broken will indicate that this car was incomplete.

Another guess: Maybe they were going to make this car the same performance as the standard Focus.
In the past Forza, there were many special models with special livery. Like the Duracell GTA Spano from FH3.
This car might have been planned as a car with such a special Toys R Us style livery. (And it was canceled due to the collapse of Toys R Us)
#86 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 8:53:51 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the liveries PG/T10.

Neat replacement for my standard Corvette and Bac Mono. <3
 2 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 12:27:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So is there anything special about this model in terms of parts / performance / class competitiveness versus the standard Focus? Anything to get excited about in other words other than it being an arbitrarily hard to obtain car?

I didn’t spend a ton of time messing with it but;

It has a significant weight advantage but only if you use the broken widebody kit. (Ugh)

Stock engine has higher max HP

Wider tires without body kit iirc

And rear aero was higher too iirc
#88 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 4:50:56 PM(UTC)
I don't see any body kit presetes for this Car. Am I supposed to access them through upgrade?
#89 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 4:54:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kathees Go to Quoted Post
I don't see any body kit presetes for this Car. Am I supposed to access them through upgrade?

Yes - if you go to Custom Upgrade, the wideboy kit can be accessed under “Conversion” and “Body Kit”.
#90 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 7:23:09 AM(UTC)
Where do these announcements happen, exactly? I played the game on either Thursday or Friday and all day yesterday, when I checked the Forzathon shop it was just the McClaren and the Hot Wheels car.............while I'm not crying a river this is one of those "had I known" moments........considering how much time I tend to spend to unlock special cars in the Forzathons to begin with :)

#91 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:22:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post
Where do these announcements happen, exactly? I played the game on either Thursday or Friday and all day yesterday, when I checked the Forzathon shop it was just the McClaren and the Hot Wheels car.............while I'm not crying a river this is one of those "had I known" moments........considering how much time I tend to spend to unlock special cars in the Forzathons to begin with :)

Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, forums.forzamotorsport:
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport
https://twitter.com/WeArePlayground

TWITTER (VALENTIN´S DAY - FORZATHON SHOP)
https://twitter.com/WeAr...atus/1227910294422392832

TWITTER (REWARDS VALENTIN´S DAY
BAC MONO 2014 e CHEVROLET CORVETTE 1953 ( Valentin's Day )
https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1228416837295067136

#92 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 3:54:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post

I get my updates through "sliders storefront" on facebook, he puts out updates a lot. Twitter is another.
#93 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:01:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: kathees Go to Quoted Post

Yes - if you go to Custom Upgrade, the wideboy kit can be accessed under “Conversion” and “Body Kit”.

Good to know that, thanks for the update

1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:40:20 PM(UTC)
It wasreally good to see the Focus PO being offered for a whole day, along with a few other cars being offered.
#95 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 7:11:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Remember guys, there’s a car called Owens P1 that exist within the game.

This car is no more in game since, if I remember well, three or four series.
With Focus PO the cars currently available in game are completed

I hope to get the Camaro PO, and Capri FE.
#96 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 11:44:28 AM(UTC)
Damnit, I missed everything because I had a verry Busy week and weekend... Van somebody confirm if they focus PO is eligable to put on auction house? If so I'll start hunting for one...

Thx on your reply.
Regards
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 12:03:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForzaFordLover Go to Quoted Post
Damnit, I missed everything because I had a verry Busy week and weekend... Van somebody confirm if they focus PO is eligable to put on auction house? If so I'll start hunting for one...

Thx on your reply.
Regards

Sadly it isn't able to be auctioned.
#98 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 12:03:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
Glad to see PG FINALLY figured out how to extend the Forzathon shop to offer more items at once. Shame with the limited 24 hour window and those who are travelling or otherwise can't get online, but MUCH better than the Black Friday mess.

Playlist is why the Shop is limited.

Which is unfortunate. The Shop gave you more freedom. All they had to do was to add more ways in which you could earn the points, as the Forzathon Live was really slow. The problem is that Playground wanted to integrate the events into the seasons, so they removed the custom championships and replaced them with the seasonals, and the Playlist is a development of that. If the Playlist rewarded you with points instead of cars, it would be a great help, though it might hurt the market in the AH.

There's such a large number of unique/exclusive cars in the game now that the Shop could easily rotate between 5 cars every week, one of them being completely new, but now we're stuck with what we have. The changes to the Forzathon Shop (high prices, limited stock) ended up benefitting the AH snipers instead of the people who actually play the game the way it was intended, which is a shame.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 18, 2020 12:07:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#99 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 5:15:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post

Playlist is why the Shop is limited.

That's complete nonsense, it was the layout that was limiting things. Stop injecting your own agenda into every thread.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error