5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:02:20 PM(UTC)
I am working on an "I'm on your team livery" for trials, but the reading failure thing could be an issue.

My plates do read ONURTEAM. we can have 8 letters now.

DRC, you need an Eliminator "Just give up now" livery :P
#52 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:34:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post
I am working on an "I'm on your team livery" for trials, but the reading failure thing could be an issue.

My plates do read ONURTEAM. we can have 8 letters now.

DRC, you need an Eliminator "Just give up now" livery :P

Maaaayyybbbeeee but I have noticed something since this update went live. There are new final zone locations. Which should keep things interesting
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#53 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:46:38 PM(UTC)
Creative Hub bugs are fatal.
The benefits of the Creative Hub have been ruined, and after the update we have been forced to use older systems like FM7.
I did this bug report from the support site. I hope an update that fixes this bug will be released as soon as possible.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:01:18 PM(UTC)
Top positive outcome of this update : fixing the bug of playlist when you get some Clothes/stuff you already have : again fixing trivial priority issue ... I guess they manage priorities with a wheel spin ...

For creative hub liveries, totally empty for me, just have creator info with a loading spin, period

At game launch, after update, it failed with you have not enough space ... 130GB free ... I had to remove some game to make it 250GB and then it started, splash screen, blank screen, back to menu, splash screen again and managed to launch ... getting better and better. Noticed new loading hips in the initial game loading too which I did not have before.

Tune code, would have been useful if it had allowed to know if the one installed on your car is the same as the one in the list ( including fine tuning ) , doesn't help, so, totally useless as we already have the name and author which is good key to get a specific tune ... Just interesting to know that they are able to identify a specific saved tune so why can't the tuning editor compare to another tune including fine tune... would have been of a great help when trying to improve a tune... oh, forgot, should go to the wishlist dark hole ....

3 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:29:12 PM(UTC)
PG you gotta do something about this cheating. It's always people on PC that do it. Somehow they figured out how to fast travel to the finish. It's unfair! There was no one near me, everyone took the long way around and I went to Mortimer. Not cool!

https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=148544995

#56 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:30:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
PG you gotta do something about this cheating. It's always people on PC that do it. Somehow they figured out how to fast travel to the finish. It's unfair! There was no one near me, everyone took the long way around and I went to Mortimer. Not cool!

Looks very weird, why would someone having fast travel wait the 3 last seconds to go to finish line ( not visible there at time 46s ), could be just a sync issue. Anyway if you expect it to be fixed I guess, even being top headlines feature, it will require numerous videos and tickets before they indeed investigate that. Unless your expertise on this feature is enough to push it up ;)

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:31:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:35:17 PM(UTC)
Does the new Rover has police lights?

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:36:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:48:48 PM(UTC)

How do you know who is on PC? Do you have info or are you just jumping to conclusions (no offence, just asking).
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:56:03 AM(UTC)

Can't tell anything from that, they may have been showing off.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:16:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

How do you know who is on PC? Do you have info or are you just jumping to conclusions (no offence, just asking).

You know where on the xbox side panel, sometimes there will be a controller and/or headset icon next to friends in groups or party chats? Online PC users will show a pc tower icon. (there may be a setting for that); icon will also show underneath users round profile photo and on main profile page...

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:18:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Every train needs a caboose, right?"
#61 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:55:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post

You know where on the xbox side panel, sometimes there will be a controller and/or headset icon next to friends in groups or party chats? Online PC users will show a pc tower icon. (there may be a setting for that); icon will also show underneath users round profile photo and on main profile page...

I have never noticed, I am on PC btw. It would be interesting to see a screenshot so I know where to look for it.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:59:21 AM(UTC)

I have never noticed, I am on PC btw. It would be interesting to see a screenshot so I know where to look for it.

I tried, but you cant screen xb interface
#63 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:06:43 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:42:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:19:46 AM(UTC)
Lookup 'mutefuzzball975'

Okay I did, neither in-game nor in the Xbox app does it show me what platform they are on.

Maybe you can take a photo of your screen? (ie. with your camera phone or something)
#65 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:33:24 AM(UTC)
Check your xb messages
 3 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:35:13 AM(UTC)
Maybe they should add a category in the changelog:
What we messed up this time.

They crippled the Creative Hub once again.

Beyond ridiculous...
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:57:11 AM(UTC)
It's always people on PC that do it. Somehow they figured out how to fast travel to the finish. It's unfair!

That is just TTP!

This is why I think gamers shouldn't be forced into cross-platform play.

IMHO, gamers should play against other players on the platform! PC vs PC and XB1 vs XB1.

Might level the playing field for most of us!

Otherwise, XB1 players are on a hiding to nothing if up against unscrupulous PC players.
#68 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:02:06 AM(UTC)
Check your xb messages

No messages, another member here Jezza tried to message me a while back and I didn't get that either, sorry.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:03:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
It's always people on PC that do it. Somehow they figured out how to fast travel to the finish. It's unfair!

That is just TTP!

IMHO, gamers should play against other players on the platform! PC vs PC and XB1 vs XB1.

Otherwise, XB1 players are on a hiding to nothing if up against unscrupulous PC players.

Is it a cheat or a bug?
#70 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:26:57 AM(UTC)
Check your xb messages

No messages, another member here Jezza tried to message me a while back and I didn't get that either, sorry.

Hmm, okay. I posted it on my twitter (@squryl).
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:38:56 AM(UTC)
Check your xb messages

Hmm, okay. I posted it on my twitter (@squryl).

Ah thanks, I see. That doesn't seem to be something I can see on PC then.

Anyway I would still hesitate to assume it is cheating, although yes maybe it is. I would hate anyone to think my wins aren't legit because I'm on PC.
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:27:40 AM(UTC)

Did some investigation. It is a glitch, I would say.
If You are on east coast of Derwent lake. There is a pier at river "exit" (sorry, don't know the word for that). If You jump in lake from that, You will respawn on the west side of lake. Right where the finish was.

So now You can apologize to PC users :)
#73 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:35:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The cars we’ve added this time around are upgraded for maximum performance and outfitted with patrol lights.

Check them out here:
Level 2: 1959 Jaguar Mk II 3.8
Level 2: 1966 Hillman Imp
Level 3: 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor
Level 3: 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
Level 4: 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
Level 6: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Level 7: 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
Level 7: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
Level 8: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Level 9: 2016 BMW M4 GTS
Level 9: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Level 9: 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
Level 10: 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

All very cool and all, but what about the "2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR"?

The 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR from the "Police Interceptors" TV show in the UK

Would've made a great L6/L7 car.

One of the few realistic-ish Police cars in the game IMHO.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:38:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 6:41:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post

That is just TTP!

I don't like the cross platform play either because you'll always have someone who will cut corners to get a win. I win alot so it's just an annoying occurrence but what about the people where it's very difficult to win in this mode and someone robs you of your win like that?? I'd be discouraged and livid. I suppose he figured since it was on the opposite side of the lake, no one would see him jump across but I was already there. I sent in the video with a complaint. We'll see if they address it.

Mind you this is not the first time I've seen it, this is the first time I've been able to record it. See you can't record when you're streaming, so I've been a little reluctant to do that lately.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 7:01:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 6:59:35 AM(UTC)
There could still be an innocent explanation. I'm playing Devil's advocate here... as I've been in a few races myself where I've been nominally in 1st place but have ended up losing inexplicably.

It seems that the game sometimes doesn't show the other player on your minimap. What if the other player was ahead of you all along and rolled over, and when you saw him, he had just been reset?

Is that plausible? Because we PC players don't have the ability to magically fast travel.
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error