#1 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 12:55:48 PM(UTC)
do you know why....like some type of slow motion dodge ability....it slow down in time to see whats going to happen?

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:59:28 AM(UTC)
mine did this when I changed to a new broadband provider with new fandango router... much quicker up/down internet speed but for some unexplained reason I would get slow down .... then fast-forward to catch up... normally at the worst moments
I then changed to a wired connection to the router and it went away - so for me it was the WiFi between router & Xbox ...old router , xbox was fine on wifi
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:47:16 AM(UTC)
It's probably a problem with your internet. For example, if you're downloading something while playing the game and don't have enough bandwith (speed) for both, you will experience slow down in Forza and then it will speed back up like Honor Virtus described.
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 7:22:30 PM(UTC)
okay....i have wifi btw....

thank you both
#5 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 5:24:32 AM(UTC)
not only, i have fast and good internet 100 Mb/s 20-30 ping. I have two different partition windows 10, one old, and brand new installed with all updates. In old partition game working normaly but windows have problems with my new Wheel the FFB dot working, but in new windows 10 FFB working but I have issue with this annoing SLOW MOTION after slow motion game speeds up 2 times faster for couple secounds. The same like in this video> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXVn81qgBAc
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:54:28 AM(UTC)
1. You have rubbish Wi-Fi internet at home.

2. Game servers are under strain or going HAL9000 again today.

Delete one of the above.
#7 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 7:39:40 AM(UTC)
I've got 500mbs/s internet speed, and a wired connection.

I'm still getting slow downs and speed ups all the time. Anyone know a fix for this? The game is basically unplayable

Notification

Icon
Error